Back Again - Wish I Had Never Left.

Welcome back. The name sounds familiar....but at this age I am lucky to remember my own...damn I forgot to go to bed I knew I forgot something. GTG good luck!

Welcome back. The name sounds familiar....but at this age I am lucky to remember my own...damn I forgot to go to bed I knew I forgot something. GTG good luck!
Oh,I remember the Name from SIOP ...No disrespect welcome back Danny ...Hope your here to be back on the Good ....I know SIOP members are all over here but we do Not Care all that's OLD NEWS ...There scoping this site for sure and have Been ...Whatever there's NOTHING to Hide...Mr.Brownstone and HNB should be Hiding.M.

Oh,I remember the Name from SIOP ...No disrespect welcome back Danny ...Hope your here to be back on the Good ....I know SIOP members are all over here but we do Not Care all that's OLD NEWS ...There scoping this site for sure and have Been ...Whatever there's NOTHING to Hide...Mr.Brownstone and HNB should be Hiding.

M.
 I know all that is/has been going on. This is the first time I came back and I am using as close to my old handle as possible, asked for permission and i have no nefarious intent. Many more SIOP members came back because there really isn't anything new there and if I think I know something new(er) from over there you'll see it posted as admin allows.

I am no longer affiliated with that site, to be perfectly clear. 

Cheers 

i am going to try to place an order with ofn for super silver haze that was my fav strain, hopefully i get a reply back tonite

I know all that is/has been going on. This is the first time I came back and I am using as close to my old handle as possible, asked for permission and i have no nefarious intent. Many more SIOP members came back because there really isn't anything new there and if I think I know something new(er) from over there you'll see it posted as admin allows.

I am no longer affiliated with that site, to be perfectly clear. 

Cheers
Good to know Danny ........M.

Glad to know J N H have a whole Scam going on ..Its Crazy cause they had the life here with Admin ,He is a person Ya don't wanna cross and guaranteed they were treated like Gods here ...I remember the old days when they had ALL Control n let ppl. Feel like shit being bullies and was the BREAKFUST CLUB .

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Simply Classic, brings back so many memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to know J N H have a whole Scam going on ..Its Crazy cause they had the life here with Admin ,He is a person Ya don't wanna cross and guaranteed they were treated like Gods here ...I remember the old days when they had ALL Control n let ppl. Feel like shit being bullies and was the BREAKFUST CLUB .

<div class=
'>
I've read pretty much every thread here from beginning to end and there is very obvious difference in the air of the forum from then to now. You described it perfectly, it was like the cool kids club and the not so cool kids were bullied. So glad I missed that. I love this place, it feels like home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well damn I'm really glad

I'm here now cause I was never a cool kid and would've been eaten alive lol

I've read pretty much every thread here from beginning to end and there is very obvious difference in the air of the forum from then to now. You described it perfectly, it was like the cool kids club and the not so cool kids were bullied. So glad I missed that. I love this place, it feels like home.

Thank you Beachgirlie; I kinda found myself trapped, in a codependent manner. Not a good thing.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back