Bad Week With the Police lying about legality of Intas Ettlzopam

From what ive heard is its silly things that get people caught ..For example lets say someones ordering via PK but threw a UK shipper the shipper rights Mr B smithy instead of smith and allot of parcels this happens on ..Silly little things like that ,or allot of parcels having the addy wrong ,wrong door numbers etc .But the tricky thing is ..In the UK royal mail cannot open a parcel legally .They would need to suspect it .

And from there it be sent to Ireland to get threw the UK loophole .This is what im lead to believe then you would get it sent on to you and they would just keep monitoring it until they new what days you were getting the biggy . If i was waiting on a special delivery for more than 2 days id not be signing for it but im over secure .Just think its to be safer than sorry ..And like the poster said the police love peoples phones this is why id tell people to use wikr ..It auto deletes the text in whatever amount of time you want .

Not signing for something will not prevent them from coming in. In the USA an envelope full of drugs with your name and address can be probable cause enough to conduct a search. They can't nail you for the package you never took, but they can try and find something else.  Incriminating texts for example.

@View, is that phone app for any phone and if so can you provide a link? Here in the US the FCC can actually bring federal charges against a person for using a cellphone for illegal activity.

Last edited:
Never, ever sign for a package.  I won't order from vendors that require sigs.  My 2¢.

No, I haven't hears anything from them. I got a hold of release and they sent me an email saying that etilzolan is not a controlled substance(yet),. Also if they did contain a banned substance I purchased etizolam on good faith so it would not be my fault, so I should plead not guilty if any other substance was in them.  So I would imagine they will wait till the 6th of April then say that they have to destroy them. Still not got my phone back. I was advised to get a legal representative if I go up to the station or to write a letter first asking for my phone so the ball will be in there court. Thanks for asking.

I found out that I was grassed up by some low life bitch that got nipped with a couple of grams of gear. She told the filth anything and everything she thought she knew. She was an acquaintance of a friend. 

Thanks for getting back to us mate. Surprise surprise, a grass!!!! Scumbag. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back