Bands A To Z

Gotye

Now I have the song "someone that I used to know" stuck in my head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I'll moderate. From this point on, no repeating. No one is out til the next person that messes up.

The letter has to be the first letter in the name of a band or the first letter of the LAST name of the artist.

Carry on with E
How are you going to moderate? Keep a list?

Mick Jagger is not a band. James Taylor is an artist and a band.

OK HB, do you have any rules you'd like to add? I thought we were doing artists and bands. I will be counting on everyone to help remember what's already posted and yes, I have gone back through the thread to check.

Remember HB, this is supposed to be FUN

Lol, why so serious HB?

Pet Shop boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just likes to bust my balls. It's cuz he loves me ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Roxy music
Congrats on your 500th post, and Welcome to the VIP room PTFC...Come on inside, and I'll buy you a drink at the strip club... /default_cool.png

Back on Topic-I'm going to cheat, and say....

Oops...Just got beat to the punch....Thanks Teal... /default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
That's what I get for cheating...

The Talking Heads

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back