BDO

For anyone looking to research G.. do not buy GVL Gamma Valerolactone. You want to get GBL which can be consumed or converted to GHB easily or BDO which the consensus seems that it is a little dirtier but lasts much longer and hits less hard. GBL hits harder than GHB.
I’m so confused I thought this G I kept hearing was old school Jesse and Walt library. Thanks for clearing it up. Heard GHB making comeback but could not figure why so I thought for sure they mean good old clear /blue books from Jesse and Walt…. Who knew

Dude you won’t find anything from UD Amazon - but eyelash glue remover, wheel cleaner, some inks and solvents. I’ve searched all over and in the US the only reliable GBL is someone with a drum left from pre-ban or who gets someone to agree to ship it. BDO is more industrially common and though consumer products aren’t gonna have it in an easy to find place, my go to is @CalFresh here for pure industrial BDO that has zero additives or extras. Just the good stuff. You can make GBL from there, but I prefer to just make the GHB straight organic synthesis from the reliable laboratory in my sexy body;)

Seriously, can’t recommend BDO from the right place enough. @CalFresh has it for cheap. Skip the Amazon search but do update if you find it
@LatsDoodis That GHB Factory is indeed quite sexy, my Doodis!

Agree on the above regarding GVL, GBL, and BDO. However, BDO is the most advantageous in my opinion for several reasons:

1. It’s more available and less controlled, making it more accessible and more likely authentic and affordable; and,
2. It can be easily converted at home to GBL. Or, to GHB directly using enzymes already in the body (for industrial applications, of course), so it’s sorta fungible in this way; and,
3) I find It has a strong effect and lasts slightly longer comparatively. This duration can be adjusted by food intake, which affects onset and peak time, offering some discretion. (Be cautious with alcohol as it offers an extended toxic exposure and increases risks by peaking B.A.C. first, then quickly freeing enzymes that turn next to the BDO metabolism, which can be hard for people with less experience.)
4. “Plus…It’s a shanty…”

BDO is not inherently “dirtier”, but some products aren’t pure and that’s not always obvious. This is one common reason why reporting varies. There’s also genetic and circumstantial/pharmacodynamic factors that affect the enzymes necessary to rapidly metabolize it. If you have them and it goes through you without much holdup- it’s not been shown to even have the same feared toxic metabolite that alcohol does, which is surprising and a gift.

The dose is extremely limiting for all these “G” substances, with precise amounts and narrow windows of range for use before trouble. That said, only one BDO overdose death without any other substances has ever been recorded, although plenty of Emergency visits occur, mostly for monitoring.

I find BDO, and most good things in my life after educating myself on this fine website. … one vendor one fine website I know (no relation) is worth a try if you’re looking. I guess just look around, - actually, screw it, until I’m shown otherwise it’s hands down @CalFresh - but if anyone else has good experiences please share, too!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back