Benzos And Drug Testing

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Does anyone know if some of the benzos that are not available in the US will show up on a US drug test. Itseems like if their metabolites are different from the metabolites of what is prescribed here, than they wwouldn't come up positive. Anyone have any idea? And yes I have been researching this.

whitechocolate said:
Im curious if I am getting drug tested.. I. Prescribed xanax and take valium also will they just both show up as a benzo and not specified? Im pretty sure thats how it works just want to make sure..
Don't want to alarm you but I THINK if a benzo shows up it is specified as to alproz or Diaz. Then they will call you to make sure you have a valid rx for the specific substance that's shows up. It is pretty obvious I do not know a lot about it so get a second opinion but I'd try to get a script for every thing that might be in your system. Feel free anyone to correct me if I am wrong.

Hey cajun and others, look for posts by Pyrazolam, he went in great detail about benzos and drug testing in two threads I can think of off the top.  I think one is in the "Drug testing" subforum and one in the "Anxiety" subforum. IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again- I may be totally wrong so if anyone else knows for sure maybe they will chime in. I know I had a valid rx for alproz and when the med officer called she used that name to get the script info. That is all I have to base my limited info on...

whitechocolate said:
Somebody please chime in need to know what I should do..

Hey cajun and others, look for posts by Pyrazolam, he went in great detail about benzos and drug testing in two threads I can think of off the top.  I think one is in the "Drug testing" subforum and one in the "Anxiety" subforum. IIRC.
I swear, just look for the two threads I referenced.  Pyrazolam knows his shit (wish he still posted) and those threads have all you need to know about BZs and drug testing.

I was tested before actually to see if my script was present in my system. The script wasn't for Val so They asked why did I have it in my system the following month. It was only a small amount. I'm pretty sure it was the standard 5 panel test. It also depends on the employer bc I believe the better the test/more in depth, the more expensive it is.

Why sure, I'd love to do your searching for you... /default_wink.png

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

http://www.drugbuyersguide.com/index.php?/topic/1778-etizolamshopcouk/

Long, detailed reads. But worth it.
Hi @Whitechocolate,

I know the info is there because I wrote some of it.

Here's the short version, but please try to research for your own situation:

Employment screens are usually a 5,10, 12 panel screen for a "type" of med, such as b3nz0, 0pi@te, @amph, b@rb, etc.  Upon hitting a positive in a category, the employer gets the results and has the option to order a GS/MS test to search for and confirm the precise substance identified.

When it comes to employment screening (not to be confused with drug program compliance screening) the best course of action is to provide valid prescriptions to the lab for any substance you suspect will trigger a positive during the screen.  

BTW the search function in the upper right-hand corner of the site is really quite granular. You can search the entire forum, by topic, etc.

I hope this is helpful.

PR

@whitechocolate,

Just to put this in perspective:   I don't know your situation, the job you are going for, where you are located and the respective privacy laws in that jurisdiction, so I just want to give you an outside scenario.

Valium has a half-life of roughly 20-100 hours or longer depending on the dose and frequency of administration.  In a standard 10-panel screen for an employment screening, for example, it will show up as a b3nz0di@zepine.  You must, therefore, present a valid, current prescription for a b3nz0di@zepine and you s/b okay.   It is possible, for example, to use a current prescription for L0r@zep@m to explain a positive b3nz0 screening result for Valium.  Screens can vary by industry to industry and screening services report differently.  A service we use would provide a single report in such a case to my HR department that says something like:

Name:  John Doe

DOB ...

etc.etc. etc.

-------------

Nationwide criminal search:  Clear

Yukon County criminal search:  Clear

FDA Debarments: Clear

FACSIS:  Clear

etc. 

etc.

U/A Screening:  Clear

and that's it, because you've provided an Rx that explains your positive screen in that category.

However, an employer can always order other tests, and for certain types of jobs, if they are suspicious they can drill down into each category.  Each service reports detailed screening differently.  My service requires written authorization to do any background checking or screening and to provide anything more than the basic report.  Others may not need additional authorization because they obtained it with your first signature in which case they could provide a more detailed report, because you will have signed off, that says something like:

0p!@tes:  Negative

@mph3t@mines:  Negative

etc.

etc.

B3nz0d!@z3pines:  Positive with Prescription

It varies, so read what you sign.

Your prospective employer can then approach you and say, "Hi, WhiteChocolate, we'd like to run one or two more checks if you want this job. Please report to 1111 South Yukon St, North Pole 11111, and sign off..."  Or, they may gain your authorization to dig further on your initial authorization form.   This is not typical, however, but if you are looking to be an air traffic controller, for example, it may be standard.

In a worst case scenario, a suspicious employer could dig in and in such a case a GC/MS confirmation test will show a metabolite of nord!@z3pam in your U/A, which is specific to V@l!um.  

Now, keep in mind that most employers that have lots of employees have a budget and they want to keep their costs down.   A 10-panel screen costs our company $52.  A full GC/MS test (necessary to pull that specific metabolite) costs us anywhere from US$450-950.

So... read what you sign, think about the job you are going for and remember that V's have a looooong detection time via U/A.

Hope this helps.

PR

@whitechocoloate,

See the labcorp site on the subject (google labcorp drug screens) and you will see their menu.  If they do a urine test it's a screen by category, but if they pull a tube of blood it may be more specific.  Hair tests go back 90 days but saliva tests are good for shorter periods.  It's a big subject.

Best of luck with your screening.

Regards,

PR

wc my $.02 - I think most employers only care about illegal or high level of drugs in your system. I was going to suggest the at home kits which I understand are pretty reliable but I'm not sure how specific they are. Like you said you could pay for your own but it would be $$$ for the detailed test.

Those vals can stick around for a long time it seems. Most of the time your system could be clear after 7-10 days under normal use. But that's just my opinion.

I'll be in line at the lab soon too cause I'm in between jobs.

Man, I just want to say this is crazy good information.  The info that Packrat and Pyralozam provided is better than anything I've read in any scholarly journal and I have access to most all of them.  Just another reason why I love this forum - thanks so much for posting it.  I understand Pyralozam doesn't post anymore, but he left us enough information to last a looong time.  Wow - I learned more this morning than I have in a long time!  Thanks again for taking the time to post!

I bought some inexpensive benzo tests from some random google search, to check and see if my products were legit.  If its Xan you're worried about, I wouldn't be too worried, the half life is only a couple of days. Val's on the other hand, start drinking tons of water till you're pissing water. Heh.

Btw, Benzo specific tests only cost $2-$3 per test. Always good to have a few handy when dealing with a new vendor. Too many counterfeits floating around nowadays.

FYI, I know everybody's metabolizes at different rates. V@ls stay in your system so long is becauce when you take one pill containing di@zip@m which body breaks down into substance B, which happens to be active... body breaks down into substance C, which also happens to have an effect.. and so on until you add up half lives to get a 200 hour half life? Z@n@x breaks down into no active metabolites therefore a very short half life. I have tested positive for V@ls three weeks out.

Hope this helps.

Most drug tests for jobs, it will just come up as a benzo. But if they want to know exactly what benzo you are taking , Im sure they could send it off.  It would have to be a high- tech test to specify exactly what benzo it is.  But if you are prescribed the meds then it should be no problem either way..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back