Best 7oh Vendor!

CnC5

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Hey Guys I'm gonna let yall in on a little secret on the best 7oh vendor on the market with potency, consistentcy, & overall the best customer service etc....

7oh Heaven Website

Well there yall go! Carlos is the owner and the best ever!

Not your normal kratom but super charged. 7 oh is a good vendor. I like buying 7 OH powder less expensive and more bang for the buck. Not sure if they carry the powder but their pressed is usually good quality.

Not your normal kratom but super charged. 7 oh is a good vendor. I like buying 7 OH powder less expensive and more bang for the buck. Not sure if they carry the powder but their pressed is usually good quality.
They powder is a bit dangerous tbh i think itll be what bans 7oh tbh just be careful!

They powder is a bit dangerous tbh i think itll be what bans 7oh tbh just be careful!

True dat. On the ban. But with due diligence it's as safe or safer than pressed, at least you know your exact dosage. Most pressed brands are hit and miss on the dosage.

before the started selling the isolated 7oh it was very very hard to die of kratom OD. this stuff has potency WILL lead to ODs. I've relied on kratom for years with zero issues (except first time i tried 7oh and didnt understand how much i was taking with 80mg and blacked out and needed taken care of while staying with an ex. bad bad bad look. friends in that town heard the super exaggerated version (they weren't even told what i'd taken) and used it as excuse to say I can't join our weekly meetup unless i'm 100% off benzos.

morning dose of deso is maybe 40mgs, least one other 40mg dose later on. because rapid detox isn't very available in US without like 15k. considering finding country where USD goes far and doing medical tourism. have asked basically every vendor i've chatted with to frind me flumazenil but no luck.
-for those unaware flumazenil is an benzo reversal drug, like nalaxone. in 12 days max you can basically reset your benzo receptors. usually with 3-4 booster shots over next 1-2 years. it's a CURE for benzo dependence. only catch is it requires subcut every 2-4 hours. i've hacked epipen to work for this. Been looking for over a year.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back