Best for weight loss?

I have tried every weight loss med out there!  The only one that has ever worked is Phent@ermine!  I started taking this one 23 years ago and stayed on it pretty consistently.  Honestly, long term the weight loss benefits go away, but I always took it for energy.  I lost 45lbs the first 2 months I was on it and kept it off until I had my babies.  Recently, a med called Sax@enda was released.  My endocrinologist gave me Vict@oza which is the same med in a lower dose approved for metabolic problems. Its a self administered injection and I didn't have much faith in it but I have to tell you that my hunger is cut by 75% and I actually lost weight without thinking about it or trying!  So Sax@enda is very expensive and insurance won't cover it but they do cover Victoza, I don't really think you need the higher doses and to be honest if you take more than  you need without gradually increasing the dose you will just vomit - very unpleasant!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for weight loss only,have you thought about trying Allie,aka orlistat,not difficult to get,OTC,works Wonders!I've seen many people lose literally1/2 their weight(intentionally of coarse),being 2x's the sz.&having BMI2x's the "norm." Good luck! 

:-)

I lost 5 stones on Orlistat, however, be prepared to fill your bathroom with toilet paper, and be careful whilst out in public! The 'splurges' can be quite unexpected.  :excl:

I lost a ton of weight using cocaine, and that's highly not recommended! Do not do that at home, may cause death!,, But isn't eating healthy and exercise the best way? @SaintAlien so the Atkins diet works well? It sounds like you are super into it and healthy! 

@tomoenage wow, 700 calories a day! Yikes, how do you have any energy? God bless you for getting into shape at your age and trying hard as you can possibly be. Remember to drink lots of water. Right now I'm addicted to Mios, I am weird I hate the taste of water so I carry about five flavor in my purse and just get a water and put a few squirts in and now I'm drinking water all the time. It makes you feel better and look better too. 

And I had a ton of friends that used phentermine with success, but I have associates I won't call friends back in Ohio that use adderall to lose weight, they don't have ADHD they use it for its stimulant quality. There's a doctor in Cincinnati that asks you ten questions and everyone that sees him knows how to answer so he'll write for you. I haven't used it for neither so I am not an authority or a doctor. I would work with a physician on your weight loss.  Have you been? Is gastric bypass an option for you!? I just seem a little frightened for you for a grown man to live on 700 calories! Anyways, congrats on your weight loss and please be careful I agree with @SaintAlienmost people who use meds just put it back on. I would work with my doctor for sure though. My god in jail they had to give is 2,000 calories and I still felt like I was starving, I don't know how you are doing it! Please be careful but congrats on making a healthy new lifestyle choices! Good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost a ton of weight using cocaine, and that's highly not recommended! Do not do that at home, may cause death!,, But isn't eating healthy and exercise the best way? @SaintAlien so the Atkins diet works well? It sounds like you are super into it and healthy! 

@tomoenage wow, 700 calories a day! Yikes, how do you have any energy? God bless you for getting into shape at your age and trying hard as you can possibly be. Remember to drink lots of water. Right now I'm addicted to Mios, I am weird I hate the taste of water so I carry about five flavor in my purse and just get a water and put a few squirts in and now I'm drinking water all the time. It makes you feel better and look better too. 

And I had a ton of friends that used phentermine with success, but I have associates I won't call friends back in Ohio that use adderall to lose weight, they don't have ADHD they use it for its stimulant quality. There's a doctor in Cincinnati that asks you ten questions and everyone that sees him knows how to answer so he'll write for you. I haven't used it for neither so I am not an authority or a doctor. I would work with a physician on your weight loss.  Have you been? Is gastric bypass an option for you!? I just seem a little frightened for you for a grown man to live on 700 calories! Anyways, congrats on your weight loss and please be careful I agree with @SaintAlienmost people who use meds just put it back on. I would work with my doctor for sure though. My god in jail they had to give is 2,000 calories and I still felt like I was starving, I don't know how you are doing it! Please be careful but congrats on making a healthy new lifestyle choices! Good luck to you.
Gonna say, in 2007 my valium and DHC diet lost me 3 stones. Can't see them plugging that like Slim Fast!

Topamax is an awesome weight loss medication.  It is used for migraines, and is part of an actual weight loss drug, whose name I cannot remember for the life of me.  But, with the Topamax, especially at higher doses,  I have seen MANY people lose up to 50 pounds.  It causes you to hyperventilate, which leads to a metabolic alkalosis, which I guess suppresses appetite.  I might be wrong, though, about it's mechanism of action.  I took it once (for migraines), and I hated it, cuz of the hyperventilation (which is sub conscious) causes dizziness, and tingling around the mouth and finger tips.  

@Princessbenzo the dizziness is more like a fog which is why they call it d0p3amax and the sensations are normal

It's actually used for migraines, yes, but also epilepsy and other neurological issues. It helps lose weight because of the elements it focuses on, which happens to be one area that has to do with appetite :)

All great information but I can't find a doctor that will prescribe anything whatsoever, it's very frustrating!

@ecko5 There may be a few sources here that have it or something similar. I’ve never researched them, but there are so many sources here, I would not be surprised. Good luck

What about clen?
Stimulants (I'm including clen and even lorcasine within that) all suffer from having a strong rebound effect and tolerance. The one med that helped me lose 20-25 kg was Saxenda (Liraglutide). It may be a little pricey depending on your situation but everyone I know that used it lost a substantial amount of weight. You can also take a stimulant, phentermine, fenproporex, amfepramone, but I would consider them secondary. I also took Vyvanse for my ADHD and I know it helped, so I'd throw vyvanse and extended release methylphenidate and amphetamines as options too. Just don't depend on them entirely because then you'll get the weight back as soon as you stop taking them.

I usually do fat burners with a diuretic, clean diet, carb cycle and HIIT cardio after my workouts to burn fat but TBH this Phentermine stuff sounds like magic. Can anyone enlighten me?

Uhmmmm caloric restriction and hitt cardio)?? 

only national level competitors imo should be messing around with hormones. Or if you know what you doing 

Respectfully there is no magic pill well maybe DNP but dont try that rat posion

Uhmmmm caloric restriction and hitt cardio)?? 

only national level competitors imo should be messing around with hormones. Or if you know what you doing 

Respectfully there is no magic pill well maybe DNP but dont try that rat posion
Extremely effective and potent but my god what a hellish 4 weeks it was. Toxic literally flows out of your skin. Only for the advanced and I had someone cook, clean and look after me during the entire phase.

@trinity im glad someone knows haha! All these dudes looking for shortcuts.. magic pills … you eat less and exert more energy via training 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back