Best Kratom strain for euphoria and help with opioid WD

• Thread starter Thread starter Art_vandelay
  • Start date Start date
Recently got a sampler pack from That One Place (literally their name). They're a small batch company and the owner was so helpful with suggestions!
T1P is my go to also. Owner knows his stuff, is helpful and doesn't spew bullshit. Not going to share one here or do via DM because don't want to break any rules or look like a shill but there are referrals with discounts pretty easily searchable.

For powder Blate Papes which are conical edible wrappers that hold about 2g easily are the way to go if you don't want to do the work to make capsules which is a huge pain in the tuckus. Some kratom vendors sell them but caution if you order from the company directly the packaging is not at all discreet.

LOL, thanks for the info, mate!

i will suggest RVAs kratom, i use green hulu and it is pretty good made me feel floaty with no pain without a ton of euphora. another reason i would chose them is they have third party testing on there kratom that comes about a month ago (last week)

Kratom will 100% turn on you eventually and it will be an enormous monkey on your back for a long time. I know this wont be a popular opinion.
Some may disagree and hopefully they never have to experience that.
Yes, I understand it is very helpful for opiate withdrawal, anxiety, energy, focus etc @ first.
Only at first; then your usage goes up, as the benefits go down then you realize you can't stay away because you just have to get right.

Btw, I'm convinced different strains are just older leaf vs. newer, sun dried vs. chopped down.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back