Best opioids in 2021 + legit Vendors EU or CHINA (only)

Opioidman

Help making a list of the best opioids available in 2021+ Vendors in EU or China.

I would say yellow isotonitazene or the strongest opioid from Canada of TGC-RC sellers. But it's also a question of what you define as "the best". If personal use, then probably their purple blend. But it is also not clear exactly what it is. But it's a great mix. If looking for something low-release and not particularly powerful, I would say that O-DSMT or Dipyanone do a good job!

@ChemicalMan is Better contact the guy of TGC from the darknet or Is Better contact from the Site ? A lot of people Say they are selective scammers ... Problems etc

@ChemicalMan is Better contact the guy of TGC from the darknet or Is Better contact from the Site ? A lot of people Say they are selective scammers ... Problems etc
I made so many orders with them and never had any problem. Not sure what you mean when you say "darknet". You mean the ONION link they have? I never used it. But it's the same site. So it's probably the same people ...

@ChemicalMan  what are in your opinion the most euphoric Opioid they have ? When I Say from the "darknet" im talking about a vendor of TGC present in a lot of markets and selling ISO and this purple blend .

Thanks for the help man 🤝

I made so many orders with them and never had any problem. Not sure what you mean when you say "darknet". You mean the ONION link they have? I never used it. But it's the same site. So it's probably the same people ...
@ChemicalMan

@7ohmbro Not exactly about Dipyanone, but the similarity that shares is the extreme long half-life, even after the effects are gone. This caused some lethal overdoses, because just by redosing twice a day, the % in your blood will keep raising, until even a small extra bump will trigger an overdose. It's a decent compound but must be used carefully.

@Opioidman At the moment I would advice against ordering anything opioid related from china. The trusted resellers are good, TGC was always shady - not saying they were not delivering, but I know of some selective scams, and what you order is not what you get. Often some "new exclusive products" were cut with known very strong other opioid rc for small orders, and then when customer ordered again bulk, got only junk. Additionally those unknown mix are something suitable only if you are truly desperate. Buying there is the same as buying fentadope from mexican cartels on streets.

They had some products absolutely legit and pure (like Brorphine and O-AMKD), but the Opioid were not manufactured from them, neither from the representative on DNs. Right now, with the break of supply chains of strong opioids, I think that being lucky to get a whatever stronger cocktail, is not something I would bet a single cent. But feel free to try, just avoid bulk orders.

@7ohmbro Not exactly about Dipyanone, but the similarity that shares is the extreme long half-life, even after the effects are gone. This caused some lethal overdoses, because just by redosing twice a day, the % in your blood will keep raising, until even a small extra bump will trigger an overdose. It's a decent compound but must be used carefully.
I'm currently on m3thadone and I can confirm that dosage wise-it's not far off. Personally, I never did more than one dose every 1-2 days (sometimes even taking longer breaks). That alone shot my tolerance up. I can't imagine ppl who were/are doing 3 or more doses in a 24-48 hr period. Yikes.

If you care about your tolerance, try to stay with the same dosage of methadone. People stayin for years in maintenance *must* raise the dosage over time. Above 20mg/day I'd say is a warning level that you should consider switching to subutex if you care about your tolerance, otherwise if you intend to enjoy opioid again without falling in to stupidly potent rc opioids, would take really a long time to taper down tolerance from methadone.

If you care about your tolerance, try to stay with the same dosage of methadone. People stayin for years in maintenance *must* raise the dosage over time. Above 20mg/day I'd say is a warning level that you should consider switching to subutex if you care about your tolerance, otherwise if you intend to enjoy opioid again without falling in to stupidly potent rc opioids, would take really a long time to taper down tolerance from methadone.
Very good points. I am sticking with that dosage for now. I'm still able to enjoy opiates (I did some 0xy a few weeks ago and was able to get high from it) but the window, I recognize, over time gets smaller and smaller. My plan with m3thadone is personally a short term one until other options present themselves and I'm personally in a place financially to make that happen. 

@Opioidman At the moment I would advice against ordering anything opioid related from china. The trusted resellers are good, TGC was always shady - not saying they were not delivering, but I know of some selective scams, and what you order is not what you get. Often some "new exclusive products" were cut with known very strong other opioid rc for small orders, and then when customer ordered again bulk, got only junk. Additionally those unknown mix are something suitable only if you are truly desperate. Buying there is the same as buying fentadope from mexican cartels on streets.

They had some products absolutely legit and pure (like Brorphine and O-AMKD), but the Opioid were not manufactured from them, neither from the representative on DNs. Right now, with the break of supply chains of strong opioids, I think that being lucky to get a whatever stronger cocktail, is not something I would bet a single cent. But feel free to try, just avoid bulk orders.
Do you think there is any particular reason to worry about current batches of ODSMT coming out of China from well known sellers who have just returned? They seem reputable and I've never had an issue so I don't expect that they would switch it with a significantly more potentially lethal chemical as that might lose them some customers (literally) pretty quickly...

@NuevoLion Yeah, thanks for some shortcut with the law issue about BTC ban, as well most of other admins of the main company now released, things are resuming quicker than expected.

Still, always make sure about your source and watch out from scams.

@NuevoLion Yeah, thanks for some shortcut with the law issue about BTC ban, as well most of other admins of the main company now released, things are resuming quicker than expected.

Still, always make sure about your source and watch out from scams.
My main concern is that they are sending what they claim to send, which seems to be the case from my recent experience with them. I was just wondering if you had any knowledge that would lead you to believe they are not selling the chemicals that they claim to be selling (I don't want to get hooked on something similar but with an insane half life!) but it sounds like you are just urging general caution against scams. Thank you.

If you are talking about BJC, I think could be considered legit definitely, since multiple feedbacks of package landed confirmed. And BJC is not going to ruin his reputation by selling mixed stuff.
Still, I've some doubts about the facts all items listed on the website "on stock" are REALLY on stock. The main company, who came back online last week, have a hell of things to rearrange under all aspects, as well find a way to sell again without violating the btc law regulations. But if BJC didn't go rogue, then he can count again on support of the HQ. My only suspect is about the fact on BJC site all the rare / out of stock since long before they vanished are available, and on HQ (where buying on site is still not enabled, at least, was not possible 2 days a go), only one of those.
I don't think those companies, made of 3 Websites, are going just to risk their reputation, since they never disappointed, except some faulty batch that can happen to anyone. But about HOW MUCH, WHAT is on stock and WHEN is the rest planned, is something you should discuss directly with them.

Anyway the medias in USA started spreading like wildfire the news about those """NEWS"""  superpotent opioid... obviously this was known since 3 years, but probably the preferred to censor everything to avoid the people still recovering from the fentalogues ban and all the legit f- hcl sellers, moved on to this next class. But after a certain time is inevitable, during the first wave of Iso, where lot of people died, several countries already published such news, but in USA no news came, except the DEA emergency schedule (after it was all gone anyway). 

Now it seems the most known magazines / newspaper are commenting about those strong opioids. This could be a sign soon something is going to happen, either the same that happened with the f-logues, usa and china taking agreement to ban production and possession in both countries, or officially banned based on the analogues law. Idk, and I don't really care, and I repeat my advice to take this occasion to taper down.. but, if you don't have any intention to, then better you stash all you can before you get caught another time unprepared, once the information about what and how much is left and the plans for the next batches are known.

There are tons of sites like this with similar layouts and same posts. 
99% are not even bothering delivery anything. This kind of sites started more than one year a go and they were made so well that seemed legit. I could name countless of similar sites I saw after the first doubts came.

They posted products with a very detailed information, and for mainstream buyers audience, a perfect trap to believe the site was legit - because the products posted, were actually legit product that were made from the big RC players but still in "beta" testing.
Probably they paid very well an informant, and a lot of compounds, especially opioids, that were previously sold from legit companies only to resellers or very-long trusted buyers via mail and not posted on the site, were leaked on such scam sites.

After meto and etazene started to be posted on the legit suppliers, they got even clever doing such traps sites: they were collecting intel on reddit forum, chemistry forum and other places, where details about new analogues on the doing and such were discussed. Since the information posted were legit - falling in the trap was almost assured. But they made a mistake when they started posting rc opioids that in china could never been synthesized (morphinians rcs). So the sites were taken down after a while. 

Now they are trying to do it in EU and USA based domains - or where the domain name seems to lead to a certain region. Just don't fall in such traps. With the shortage of RCs Opioid, BAN that limited strongly several EU chain supplies, etc - you can only dream such site got all those compounds to offer.

And, it's 2022. A lot of things changed and a lot of things are going to change. For the better, hopefully.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back