Best vendor for Pfizer brand 2 mg xan/alp?

johnnywan

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I’m fairly new here and have been ordering ksalols from a pharmacy over seas, not horrible prices but 20+ day delivery is agonizing! Was thinking about trying the alphapharm brand from reputable vendor on here, but keep reading mixed thoughts on if they’re pressed or not. So, basically, if anyone can point me in the right direction of Pfizer 2’s or another legit brand that’s not ridiculously overpriced, it’d be much appreciated! Also, if any people on here enjoy the alphaparms, let me know what they’re like and if you know of a for sure vendor that aren’t pressed/bunk.

Thanks guys,

JohnnyWan

what is the alphafarm brand? do you mean the mexican farmapram brand? i don't think most of them are pressed, they generally test as alprazolam. QC seems somewhat inconsistent however. Vin in the email vendor section has pfizer brand ones sometimes, definitely straight from the pharmacy.

what is the alphafarm brand? do you mean the mexican farmapram brand? i don't think most of them are pressed, they generally test as alprazolam. QC seems somewhat inconsistent however. Vin in the email vendor section has pfizer brand ones sometimes, definitely straight from the pharmacy.
Oh, whoops. I definitely meant farmapram lol. I don’t know where the hell I came up with alphafarm! Do you think the price difference between them and the pfizer 2mg is enough to make up for the inconsistency?

Oh, whoops. I definitely meant farmapram lol. I don’t know where the hell I came up with alphafarm! Do you think the price difference between them and the pfizer 2mg is enough to make up for the inconsistency?
i think farmapram are okay for the price. i still get the pfizer when i can afford them but farmapram are really fine for day to day use IMO

i think farmapram are okay for the price. i still get the pfizer when i can afford them but farmapram are really fine for day to day use IMO
Cool, thanks for the info. I’ve almost ordered them a dozen times but then I’ll read one comment saying they’re pressed, suck, etc, so I never do. But I’m gonna pull the trigger and try them out now.

Cool, thanks for the info. I’ve almost ordered them a dozen times but then I’ll read one comment saying they’re pressed, suck, etc, so I never do. But I’m gonna pull the trigger and try them out now.
i think maybe all "farmapram" is not created equal. they are blank, so it is likely that some people sell pressed ones. i use a trusted vendor (Q) and i know his are straight from the pharmacy. they can still be a bit more inconsistent than Pfizer bars and they are a bit more brittle at times but they are not fake/pressed. other vendors, i couldn't tell ya.

i think maybe all "farmapram" is not created equal. they are blank, so it is likely that some people sell pressed ones. i use a trusted vendor (Q) and i know his are straight from the pharmacy. they can still be a bit more inconsistent than Pfizer bars and they are a bit more brittle at times but they are not fake/pressed. other vendors, i couldn't tell ya.
Hey, I’m gonna order from “Q”, but just want to make sure I’m thinking of the same vendor as you are. Highly rated SY vendor in the Mexican vendor forum?

Hey, I’m gonna order from “Q”, but just want to make sure I’m thinking of the same vendor as you are. Highly rated SY vendor in the Mexican vendor forum?
Highly rated vendor in the Password Protected area, not Mexican vendor forum. He may have the same product, though, I can't vouch for quaity.

Hi OP,

Where are you getting your Ksalols?
I used to order them directly from a site called medstore—online.in (then it changed to .com), but now the website says theyve “moved sites”. None of the scheduled stuff shows up on that site, so I just emailed this lady that was always my direct communication through the site. And then she places the order for me. Occasionally they have really good specials going on (about 5x a year) where you can get 180 for $400 including shipping. Without the specials, it’s a little expensive, but they’re very consistent and will resend if customs take the mags. Shipping can take as short as 2 weeks or as long as a month is my biggest issue with them.

@johnnywan @johnnywan You were getting the ksalols delivered to the states? Do you know where they were shipped from and what kind of stealth they used? I'm always afraid to get anything but blotters from overseas cause those just look like a letter or birthday card. It's bullshit that I have to resort to buying this shit off the internet when I was prescribed klonopin for 6 years, then got off, now I can't get a doctor to prescribe me anything even though I have a diagnosed panic disorder with agoraphobia. I'd like to get legit pharma stuff cause I'm sick of these RC's. The only good one that I liked was etizolam and that seems to be harder and harder to get and the prices keep rising. Are those the 2mg Klonopin? 

I do agree with NuevoLion, the IFA bars are pretty close if not equal in quality to the pfizer labs.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I order 60-90 FARMAPRAM ALP 2MG from ***MYXANAX monthly. [This team has delivered 10 out of 10 for me, thus far]

These ALP are WAY WAY WAY stronger than the 1mg ALP - that I used to order for years from Europe (via the good, ol’ AIR**** GROUPS)

FULL DISCLOSURE:
1/4 FARMAPRAM 4x per day (one 2MG bar) = blackout mode [for me] 👽👽👽👽

Attachments

• 3418DC40-6041-490F-A144-2C6C7096D013.jpeg
    3418DC40-6041-490F-A144-2C6C7096D013.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 21
  • A1196D6D-6FC4-4BA7-ACED-FA68A38573C9.jpeg
    A1196D6D-6FC4-4BA7-ACED-FA68A38573C9.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
  • FC3349BE-600B-4985-870B-92F28C5075F1.jpeg
    FC3349BE-600B-4985-870B-92F28C5075F1.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 23
  • D33C7C86-574B-4444-821E-338175779646.jpeg
    D33C7C86-574B-4444-821E-338175779646.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 20
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back