Best vendor for Pfizer brand 2 mg xan/alp?

Max in the int’l section is getting his shit together again. Whether they’re Pfizer or Galenika I don’t know, they’re the same to me

max got the best deals. A lot better than that old deal you were getting on ksalols. And by the way, I think they are better than Pfizer 25 years experience calling.

Can someone please advise me of the web address or email address for the above mentioned ***myxanax?

Thank you,

David

I may be alone in this but I think the generic SY farma bars work better than even the upjohns and ksols, but I’ve never had pfizer. At least I don’t think. I’ve never had a farmapram be fake or pressed. Always fresh. That’s one thing I can count on from SY (I only use 2 vends over there, can’t speak for all) and I always test and no problems.

don't mind farmaprams but i would take 2 mg of ksalol over 2 mg farmapram all day. in my opinion, it is not even close. but that's why it's such a great world, to each his own. We all have our preferences and everything works different with everybody.

@PennyE : 2MG of Alprazolam is only 15-20 Alprazolam pieces of salts. Everything else is a filler, binder or sweetener, mkay???

Inactive ingredients: cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2.

Every script is like this!! I want the real deal. A few salts. No weird additives. I’d like my scripts “organic.”

THIS is I try to buy directly from the these same labs, make my own caps (of favs/combos)……

Inactive Ingredients bother me lately. 80-90% of medicine is just the fillers.

WTF is that?! FENTANYL pandemic: I understand 100%. But inactive ingredients 🤑🤮🤮🤮

Just my experience but never have any of my 2mg farma from SY ever had F and I test every time I get a new order. Been getting same ones for years. My tests are very pricey and they can detect almost 20 ingredients.

don't mind farmaprams but i would take 2 mg of ksalol over 2 mg farmapram all day. in my opinion, it is not even close. but that's why it's such a great world, to each his own. We all have our preferences and everything works different with everybody.
Interesting how we react to things so differently. Everyone told me how great the peach footballs I got were but they didn’t make a dent compared to the farms. Been a while since I’ve seen the K’s. Maybe I didn’t take enough.

Interesting how we react to things so differently. Everyone told me how great the peach footballs I got were but they didn’t make a dent compared to the farms. Been a while since I’ve seen the K’s. Maybe I didn’t take enough.

Don’t get down on yourself….

Everyone body’s has a different numbers of receptors; and they all different amounts of receipting.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpeg
    IMG_0176.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 16
My body’s personal FARMAPHAM 2mg Xanax experience: (and I’m not knocking the brand. I used it for 3 weeks, until I got arrest)

- Turned my face purple/blue & my eyes were (apparently) doped-out looked like a junkie.

- PARANOID rage all the time!!!

- Made my heart area feel cold cold

- Plus, lasted way way way too long.

* ITCHY A$$ as FUCK!!!!!!!!! It gave bumps everywhere.

- I had to go visit my psychiatrist via morning walk-ins (to get more fake scripts & to confirm opioid/opiates.)

- She knows that I use street stuff from time to time when I need emergency meds. (So she knew)

….. why I try to find the RC powders and cap my meds myself!!! It’s like making cookies from scratch than a supermarket!!!

+++ 30 times cheaper 🥶🥶🥶
Could just be that you have a bad reaction to them, unless you’ve tested them and know for sure they have F in them. I don’t know anyone who’s gotten a positive F result on those particular bars. But I know some people act completely off the rails and some act completely normal, albeit high or at the very least relaxed, on any type of benz.

@PennyE : 2MG of Alprazolam is only 15-20 Alprazolam pieces of salts. Everything else is a filler, binder or sweetener, mkay???

Inactive ingredients: cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2.

Every script is like this!! I want the real deal. A few salts. No weird additives. I’d like my scripts “organic.”

THIS is I try to buy directly from the these same labs, make my own caps (of favs/combos)……

WTF is that?! FENTANYL pandemic: I understand 100%. But inactive ingredients 🤑🤮🤮🤮
none of this interest me

Could just be that you have a bad reaction to them, unless you’ve tested them and know for sure they have F in them. I don’t know anyone who’s gotten a positive F result on those particular bars. But I know some people act completely off the rails and some act completely normal, albeit high or at the very least relaxed, on any type of benz.

1) I figured it was maybe the binding agent
2) FARMAPHAM 1/4 bar x4 per day = blackout đź’Ż My back riddled with bumps. Dry, cracked, itchy purplish-blue skin EVERYWHERE
3) Stuttering / Slurred speech
4) 0 self-awareness
5) … SIDES list goes on & on

THE BARS WERE 🔥🔥🔥 THOUGH 💯 BlackOut City!!!

đź«Ąđź«Ąđź«Ąđź«Ąđź«Ąđź«Ąđź«Ą

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sorry, I’m failing to see why my logical and neutral post would elicit a laughing emoji. But the multiple contrary posts are annoying the god damn fuck out of me so I’m exiting this thread now. ✌🏽

wtf?

@PennyE tried to PM you. It’s nothing pressing - yikes, bad pun for the times we’re in - but just wanted to let you know something real quick thanks!

I used to order them directly from a site called medstore—online.in (then it changed to .com), but now the website says theyve “moved sites”. None of the scheduled stuff shows up on that site, so I just emailed this lady that was always my direct communication through the site. And then she places the order for me. Occasionally they have really good specials going on (about 5x a year) where you can get 180 for $400 including shipping. Without the specials, it’s a little expensive, but they’re very consistent and will resend if customs take the mags. Shipping can take as short as 2 weeks or as long as a month is my biggest issue with them.
I think they are called ms-online.in now. I placed an order last week and they said shipping will take a month. I'll keep yall updated.

I order 60-90 FARMAPRAM ALP 2MG from ***MYXANAX monthly. [This team has delivered 10 out of 10 for me, thus far]

These ALP are WAY WAY WAY stronger than the 1mg ALP - that I used to order for years from Europe (via the good, ol’ AIR**** GROUPS)

FULL DISCLOSURE:
1/4 FARMAPRAM 4x per day (one 2MG bar) = blackout mode [for me] 👽👽👽👽
Link?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: đź’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back