Best Weight Loss Drug- OTC or Rx

• Thread starter Thread starter InLoveWithBenny
  • Start date Start date
I

InLoveWithBenny

I've been on methadone for 8 years and put on close to a 100 lbs! It's embarrassing, depressing, and made me isolate myself from the world to the point that I only have a few pics when my daughter was born with her, one w/family when she was a couple months old and I wasn't even holding her and a couple others. I am going to rehab for the methadone soon and hope getting off it will help me lose weight but I am looking for a little bood, any suggestions-would you recommend phentermine or an otc? Thanks! PMs Very Welcome!

@InLoveWithBenny.

I have a friend who gained around 50 pounds while on methadone and when he stopped taking it his weight went almost back to before without changing anything. It took awhile , maybe a year. Is weight gain a common side effect of mdone? I dont know alot about it.

Ive never really known anyone who has lost any significant weight using OTC diet products, especially the ones available now.

Phentermine is good. It is expensive to buy online though and seems to be getting harder and harder to get.  If you could get a script it is really affordable. Does your location have any of those weight loss clinic type places? 

Don't be embarrassed. Try not to worry about what other people think about your weight, they can just go get fcked if they dont like it.

Good luck on your rehab

I've heard mixed reviews about phentermine but I know it has worked for some.. All I can say is Orlistat is a no-go (otc).. hope you're able find something that works for you!

I lost 45lbs with phentermine about 15 years ago, stayed on it for maintenance and because its a stimulant.  It loses its effect as an appetite suppressant after a few months but works great in the beginning.

I have been researching for myself and decided phen is the best option. I believe if your bmi is high your doctor may prescribe it. Failing that ppe and starlight both offer it.   
I can only tell you about my experience and hope that it may help you.
From my research I believe it's recommended you only take phen for a few weeks at a time. So you don't built a tolerance.
Be careful if you take if with caffeine, and be cautious with exercise. By that I mean your heart rate will increase. 
It's not fun having so slow down because your heart rate is going to fast. For me it makes exercise harder. I take c@dine and that makes my heart rate increase too. 
I couldn't stop eating, i wasn't feeling full. I only want to lose 8 or so pounds but even with exercising I couldn't. I am eating more carbs by choice  and not over eating.  I have always eating well and now I just eat less.
I have been taking it for 2 weeks and have lost 2 pounds each week, that is with exercising 3x pw.
 It may not sound a lot but I don't want to lose more than that each week. I don't want to lose muscle and have Lose skin. 

I have tried OTC products and found all of them a waste of money. 

A friend mentioned she tried fibre capsules/powder. She said they are helping her. That might be worth looking up?

Whatever you decide I wish you well. 

I've been on methadone for 8 years and put on close to a 100 lbs! It's embarrassing, depressing, and made me isolate myself from the world to the point that I only have a few pics when my daughter was born with her, one w/family when she was a couple months old and I wasn't even holding her and a couple others. I am going to rehab for the methadone soon and hope getting off it will help me lose weight but I am looking for a little bood, any suggestions-would you recommend phentermine or an otc? Thanks! PMs Very Welcome!
I'm right there with you, I was in great shape in the military until I got hurt. Chronic pain causes anxiety and depression and between all of the meds and the pain I quit exercising and gained 100lbs. The worst part is now the Dr's wont even prescribe pain medication so that you can get moving again and lose some of that weight. It's all a big cluster f*$k. Does anybody on here have any recommendations on what to use for weightloss if you have high blood pressure?

I've been taking clobenzorex and clenbuterol. I like to take them together. Probably not good for anyone with high blood pressure, I don't know because my blood pressure always reads low.

Just a disclaimer, I don't know how methadone factors in to these health issues, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But keep in mind the bottom line is calories in/calories out. Physiology is obviously more complicated than that, but for the most part if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. All weight loss pills help you do is stay in that caloric deficit by making you feel full. You can do it on your own with good meal planning and simple, consistent exercise. I know it can feel helpless, especially when feelings of depression enter the mix, but I promise you if you set smart goals and allow yourself the time to reach them, it will pay off! If you decide pills will help you achieve your goals, make sure they are just a supplement to a good diet and exercise routine. They can help you get there faster, but don't rely on them exclusively. Best of luck to you!

the strongest in this order:

DNP (dinitrophenol)

Clenbuterol/Albuterol

ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin).

If you have any questions on on these feel free to p.m. me

@InLoveWithBenny.

I have a friend who gained around 50 pounds while on methadone and when he stopped taking it his weight went almost back to before without changing anything. It took awhile , maybe a year. Is weight gain a common side effect of mdone? I dont know alot about it.

Ive never really known anyone who has lost any significant weight using OTC diet products, especially the ones available now.

Phentermine is good. It is expensive to buy online though and seems to be getting harder and harder to get.  If you could get a script it is really affordable. Does your location have any of those weight loss clinic type places? 

Don't be embarrassed. Try not to worry about what other people think about your weight, they can just go get fcked if they dont like it.

Good luck on your rehab
phentermine is hard on the liver and heart. I would avoid it. you're better off getting an adhd type of amfet medication which is stronger and safer.

I got best results with phentermine. Anyway it for sure unhealthy solution. Firstly you must limit calories.

I got best results with phentermine. Anyway it for sure unhealthy solution. Firstly you must limit calories.
it works no doubt. but the best options in ranking of nost effectice to least:

1. dnp*

2. ECA (ephed-rine, caffeine, aspirin)

3. Albuterol

4. Clenbuterol

* t3 -hormonal and i do not recommened you use this unless you really know what you are doing 

sides ranking most harsh to least:

1. DNP

2. Clen

3. Albuterol

4. ECA

If anybody on this forum needs or wants help with dieting and/or weight loss feel free to PM me. Advice only.

For me, it's easier to not eat at all than to eat a little bit. It's all a head thing! When I found out about intermittent fasting, I thought it was amazing. (Dr. Jason Fung)  Then I found out about Snake Juice Fasting (mix pink Himalayan salt, potassium which is sold cheaply as "No-Salt" Salt alternative,  and baking soda ...this is to replace electrolytes).  It took me about 2-3 months to be able to go 4-5 days at a time without eating and not be scared I was going to starve to death! What happened was I lost 40 pounds and my skin looks amazing...Also, no flab. There's something called "autophagy" which was just discovered a couple years ago and it's what happens in your body when you don't eat for 24-36 hours. Look it up! Freaking wonderful! People are being cured of Diabetes, Cancer (many forms) and all manner of skin conditions. I'm convinced- not just from reading about it- but from actually fasting for 4-5 days straight with only Snake Juice. I have a health issue going on that I'm trying to heal with fasting...If you want to learn more about Snake Juice you can look up Cole Robinson on YouTube , Facebook and on Instagram-pics posted are amazing. INSANE amounts of weight-like ppl who weigh over 500 pounds are losing 100 pounds in 2-3 months! And they're healthier!  Not selling anything and neither is he-diets are scams. Just stop eating and drink Snake Juice!

For me, it's easier to not eat at all than to eat a little bit. It's all a head thing! When I found out about intermittent fasting, I thought it was amazing. (Dr. Jason Fung)  Then I found out about Snake Juice Fasting (mix pink Himalayan salt, potassium which is sold cheaply as "No-Salt" Salt alternative,  and baking soda ...this is to replace electrolytes).  It took me about 2-3 months to be able to go 4-5 days at a time without eating and not be scared I was going to starve to death! What happened was I lost 40 pounds and my skin looks amazing...Also, no flab. There's something called "autophagy" which was just discovered a couple years ago and it's what happens in your body when you don't eat for 24-36 hours. Look it up! Freaking wonderful! People are being cured of Diabetes, Cancer (many forms) and all manner of skin conditions. I'm convinced- not just from reading about it- but from actually fasting for 4-5 days straight with only Snake Juice. I have a health issue going on that I'm trying to heal with fasting...If you want to learn more about Snake Juice you can look up Cole Robinson on YouTube , Facebook and on Instagram-pics posted are amazing. INSANE amounts of weight-like ppl who weigh over 500 pounds are losing 100 pounds in 2-3 months! And they're healthier!  Not selling anything and neither is he-diets are scams. Just stop eating and drink Snake Juice!
Thanks for this info! I'm going to look into it. Personally I don't like eating. But when I'm bored that's all I do! So I got a little carried away and gained too much. Time to find a way to lose 50lbs...again.

Thanks for this info! I'm going to look into it. Personally I don't like eating. But when I'm bored that's all I do! So I got a little carried away and gained too much. Time to find a way to lose 50lbs...again.
You can lose it so fast it's scary. And you;ll look amazing-skin clear, energy, supps work better, it's really fascinating. Good luck!

Intermittent fasting with Addarall is the best I’ve found for weight loss. Addarall really keeps you moving so your body can go past it’s set point. Phentermine worked for me twenty years ago, but now I’m old enough that I need to sleep at night.

Hey @Lynnedwards I hope you don’t mind me popping in and putting a bit of perspective on this. Intermittent fasting is fantastic I do it myself I use it for both bulking and cutting. My point is and it’s put to anyone who contributed to this thread or will read it in the future. There’s no magic pill that will make you lose weight. Water weight maybe but not true weight. So essentially there’s no such thing as a weight loss pill. Your base will always be your diet and remember correlation is not causation . It all comes down to a manipulation of energy balance through input and output. Once a base has been established and your able to maintain a calorie deficit ice the cake with drugs that can AID weight lose. Clen, winny etc. They help you reach your goal faster.  But if you are eat in a surplus and take the same drugs, you’ll see very little effect but the side effects.

peace ✌️

Rx

With all due respect I don’t understand intermittent fasting I lose my mind if I get hungry and it’s like torture, that would never work for me! Saxenda also works but it’s very expensive and wears off eventually, I’m still looking for phen to try. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back