Big Nfl Games This Weekend

cowboys32

I bet the Seahawks are going to take down the 9ers, and broncos beating chargers. Any other guesses?

Help if U got them right! Lol Seahawks over saints. Panther over 9ers and hopefully the colts over patriots

Last edited:
The weather conditions in Seattle will make the Seahawks home field advantage even more significant, and the Saints just aren't the same team on the road. Seahawks are an 8 point favorite, so I'm taking the Seahawks to cover.

Seattle 31 - New Orleans 20

Rain and win in New England will be a factor, but I don't see it impacting the game one way or the other. To win this one, my Colts MUST contain the run game while still staying in press man, one on one coverage, so the outcome's going to come down to the Colts' corners ability to win their individual assignments more often than not, allowing the safeties to pinch down into the box to stop a potent 3 way Patriots rushing attack and to allow Mathis to bring heat on Brady. Both QB's are elite, and will get theirs, but this one will be tight, and Brady's a first ballot hall of famer with 3 rings, so if it comes down to the last possession, and the Patriots have the ball, I see Brady breaking Indy's heart yet again, although I'd love to be wrong. That said, New England is a 7.5 point favorite, and it'll be closer than that, so my money is on the Colts and the points.

Note: For you fellow degenerate gamblers out there, take the Wookie's stone cold lock of the week and place your bets now, taking the under in this game. The current over - under is 53, and with heavy rain in New England and two injury depleted offenses, I can't envision a combined 54 points being scored.

New England 27 - Colts 24

Despite having home field advantage, Cam Newton hasn't been on this big stage before, and Jim Harbaugh remains committed to the run with Frank Gore, and the Niners are one of the few teams in the league that are built to be just as good on the road as at home. The Niners are a 3 point favorite, and I think that Gore and Kap will work in tandem in the running game to set up a few big plays down field that will be back breakers. Newton is likely to start pressing if he gets behind early, which could lead to mistakes that an opportunistic Niners secondary will capitalize on. The Wookie's money is on the Niners to cover.

San Francisco 23 - Carolina 20

In the weekend's final match up, I'm going to break my usual policy of betting against Peyton to cover the spread. In fact, over the past 5 seasons, 6 seeds are 5-2 against 1 seeds, so chew on that for a second. I said during the last week of the regular season that if San Diego managed to sneak into the playoffs, they'd be the most dangerous underdog to face, and my thoughts haven't changed. Despite playing at home and being a 10 point favorite, Denver is vulnerable to a Chargers team playing with very high energy, and with nothing to lose. History tells us that the divisional round usually produces at least 1 major upset, and I have a feeling this is the one.

San Diego 30 - Denver 28

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take Saints over the Hawks

Pats over Horses

9ers over Panthers

Broncs over Chargers

I got the Wizards over the Oilers  
Wonder what the odds would look like for a Medicated Mike vs. Night Stalker cage match? Let me pull out the old actuarial charts and get back with you on that. /default_biggrin.png

Dont do this bro, in the real world, well, it wouldnt end well. < ignore, inconsequential, superfluous post

Dont do this bro, in the real world, well, it wouldnt end well. < ignore, inconsequential, superfluous post
It's a damn joke, and sorry, I can't unread something. Whatever. The Wookie can take care of himself.

Wonder what the odds would look like for a Medicated Mike vs. Night Stalker cage match? Let me pull out the old actuarial charts and get back with you on that. /default_biggrin.png
Hmmmmmmmm......I am wondering too.......

so in addition to having better sources than any offered here your also a total fucking bad ass and would beat me up?? why don't you just fuck off man

So, how bout them Saints? 3 and out to open it up. "Monsoon-like" conditions inbound to Seattle. Gonna be a real challenge for Brees and his boys.

/default_laugh.png   i apologize I should have looked up the games before posting. This first game will be a defensive battle with this weather for sure. 

2pacca i have to add that i really like your picture!!!

You gotta have faith in the colts! I feel as if they can pull it off after that comeback

/default_laugh.png   i apologize I should have looked up the games before posting. This first game will be a defensive battle with this weather for sure. 

2pacca i have to add that i really like your picture!!!
Thank you sir, you're right. This SEA - NO is shaping up to be a defensive slug fest and battle of the kickers.

Damn, didn't expect the Saints to make it this tough for themselves. Can't be putting the ball on the carpet like that deep in your own territory and expect to win on the road against a 1 seed. Now they're forced to play from behind and throw the ball in poor conditions. We'll see what Drew and Sean Payton have up their sleeves.

You gotta have faith in the colts! I feel as if they can pull it off after that comeback
Absolutely brother, no doubt that have the ability to pull off a road win in NE. The question is, which Colts defense shows up, and can they stop the run. If the Colts can keep NE's 3rd down conversion percentage low, they could survive and advance. Run defense will be the key.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back