Big Nfl Games This Weekend

Absolutely brother, no doubt that have the ability to pull off a road win in NE. The question is, which Colts defense shows up, and can they stop the run. If the Colts can keep NE's 3rd down conversion percentage low, they could survive and advance. Run defense will be the key.
Very very true, their defense must show up in both the first and second half to make it a game. And as you said in your first post that Brady has gotta have a great game as well for the Pats.

New Orlean's run game is looking pretty decent on some downs but their pass game is not doing much at all.

Ha is there a rivalry here that I see? That will be a great game to watch. Drew is stepping it up in the second half of this game so far!

And.....we got ourselves a ball game in Seattle folks! Really impressed with Rob Ryan's defensive adjustments in the second half, or rather, after the first quarter. If the NOLA D can keep this up, and they can continue running the ball, they could have a shot at the upset. This next drive by Seattle could tell the tale and be the difference maker in terms of momentum. Love playoff football!

Great game,  looking like the Seahawks will take it. However, I really thought the Saints were going to come back. That 52 yard tip was got my heart rate going pretty good!

Well, it certainly wasn't the Wookie's finest betting hour yesterday, whiffing and going a pitiful 0-2 against the spread. So, hopefully today I can pull even on the weekend.

As for my Colts, well, all I can say is this. There was a large sign that hung on the wall in the OIlers locker room back in the day that was the last thing we'd see before heading onto the ice.

It said simply, "To Achieve Greatness, One Must Triumph Over Greatness".

Brady and Belicheck have now won 18 postseason games, will have appeared in 8 AFC title games, appeared in at least 5 Super Bowls and won no fewer than 3 championships. THAT is true greatness, and the measuring stick by which football greatness is judged in the modern era. The Colts maxed out this season by equaling last season's record of 11-5, won a division title and took a step forward by winning a wild card round game despite massive injuries, and being only 2 years removed from a 2-14 season. Admirable? Indeed. Greatness, however, is a ways away.

Hats off to the Patriots organization. The true definition of NFL greatness, regardless of what happens the rest of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Told ya bro, one things for sure you got the stats down, dont have all that much time to follow and I'm not a bettin man,  just like to see a good game. I'm not a big Brady fan, I just thought they'd pull it out, he's so damn good makes me sick!.

Later

Last edited:
Told ya bro, one things for sure you got the stats down, dont have all that much time to follow and I'm not a bettin man, just like to see a good game. I'm not a big Brady fan, I just thought they'd pull it out, he's so damn good makes me sick!.

Later
Well, thanks for the "I told ya so" and backhanded compliment. Keep it classy brother.
And just for the record, Tiim Tebow, Curtis Painter or Shirley Temple could have been the QB and the result would have been the same.

LaGarrette Blount - 164 yards & 4 TD's.

Andrew Luck - 2 TD's & 4 Picks

Those were the difference makers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree. Those interceptions killed Luck. When it was 22-29 the Colts could have used the defensive stop to put them back in it, instead Blount had that long run. Overall it was a great game, knew it was going to be a shootout. 

Did I also see that you played hockey? I did as well growing up and throughout high school.

Yeah I agree. Those interceptions killed Luck. When it was 22-29 the Colts could have used the defensive stop to put them back in it, instead Blount had that long run. Overall it was a great game, knew it was going to be a shootout.

Did I also see that you played hockey? I did as well growing up and throughout high school.
Indeed, you saw correctly. Played in the Oilers organization.

Ahhhh that is awesome! I thought it said Oilers but wasn't sure if it was that or OLLERS(a random college I may have never heard of)..Haha! Best game to watch hands down.

How many years did you play with them? I have a friend that plays for the Predators at the moment. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back