Bitcoin and CC

eric547

Am I the only one that is getting declined on crypto buys? 

One lady told me they "don't deal with those people any longer"

And I had just purchased 500 in btc the week before.

Any tips or ways not using credit cards. 

Am I the only one that is getting declined on crypto buys? 

One lady told me they "don't deal with those people any longer"

And I had just purchased 500 in btc the week before.

Any tips or ways not using credit cards. 
Are you by any chance using a VPN service or a transparent Proxy?

If you live in the US and your VPN is connected to e.g. a server in Canada or to a US server that is blacklisted for spamming, then some credit card processors will decline the payment for security reasons. I encountered the same problem only two weeks ago. I deactivated the VPN and then could buy coins as usual again.

I’m attempting to avoid having to use my bank all the time and use a CC, but after my first attempt on “B1tP@y” to use a CC directly or via Apple p&y, Both cards get rejected.  I’m attempting to add funds to a pre-established w@11et using a CC.  I usually use c@1nb@se but my bank I guess is maybe making sure it’s me and not a thief which I do respect, but I’ve already said to them it’s me.  So I thought maybe I could use a CC to avoid the BS I’m fully aware there may be charges higher for doing this.  But I can’t understand why both CCs couldn’t go through.    I’m using my iPhone and my home w1f1 no vpn or anything.    
So I guess my question is what if anything is best/most popular for people who want to b@y Bea Tea Zee using their CC instead of deb1t or savings (which is holding me up for 9 days I thought I was past all of that but apparently not).   The same banks Deb. Card goes -  but then I’m just getting scared they might do a block- I don’t get the whole 9 day thing with CB.   But…. I’m admitting I’m no expert with this whole cr1pt thing.  Why can’t they just allow me to use donations from same b@nk just savings is held up.   Makes no sense to me right now. 

@DoomKitty I’ve seen your name in relation to “bl@ew@11et” ?  Is that something better or more user friendly and accommodating to CCs?  Or is it just a w@ll (which I already use El@ctr@m for- the W function only - they as you probably know have no option to p&rch@se kr1pt.   I’d pass on my CB fundage to Elec. and donate that way. I’ve heard it’s not good to donate to vends. Using CB.   

If anyone has any suggestions for a non-BS decline all time BeeTeaZee that takes CCs and not just your b@nk  I’d appreciate it.   

thanks in advance and I’ll keep reading this forum ! 

@drjimmy1964  A lot of credit card issuers don't allow crypto purchases so youd first want to check that.  Also i think some exchanges don't allow credit cards, and a lot of them don't allow for prepaids either.  So you'd wanna verify that too.  But if both those issues are good, then you usually can just call the bank or issuer and tell them you are intending that purchase to go through.  I've had to do that a few times when buying from some place i haven't before, and then it works fine afterwards.  As far as the blu3wall3t, it's both a private wallet and theres a connected exchange on it so you can buy crypto in-app.  The last time i used it there were two exchange options, and one worked for me and the other didnt.  Super easy to use.  Hope this helps some and good luck.

@drjimmy1964  A lot of credit card issuers don't allow crypto purchases so youd first want to check that.  Also i think some exchanges don't allow credit cards, and a lot of them don't allow for prepaids either.  So you'd wanna verify that too.  But if both those issues are good, then you usually can just call the bank or issuer and tell them you are intending that purchase to go through.  I've had to do that a few times when buying from some place i haven't before, and then it works fine afterwards.  As far as the blu3wall3t, it's both a private wallet and theres a connected exchange on it so you can buy crypto in-app.  The last time i used it there were two exchange options, and one worked for me and the other didnt.  Super easy to use.  Hope this helps some and good luck.
Thanks @DoomKitty.   I did some reading on the web about how CC's don't like when you donate for the BeeTea .   but I was thinking before you answered that I should alert my bank that it's "me" and I would like things to move along,  so hopefully on Monday I'll try to reach out and clear that up,  and with the CC banks that aren't my dedicated bank, i just use a couple of the larger ones.  

It's funny that the cry!pt services don't even mention anything helpful  ( at least that I've seen )  as far as  "if you get stopped - try doing what DoomKitty says "   Lol.   OBVIOUSLY I added that part.    But yea,  I guess there's not much I can do other than call and tell them it's me - please let me visit the Wizard"

One of them C@yn_M@Ma  seemed too easy to be true. And I was right.    But that Bl@@W@!!et  pretty much user friendly but only likes my debbie c@rd,  the whole thing I am trying to avoid.  But...

@DoomKittyDo you know why something like  C_Base has that 9 d@y hold  on s@vings donations ?  Same person,   same bank,  just different source of donations ?   I had thought it was for new people and then as time goes by,  they do away with the 9.  But for some reason I seem to be back at square one. Thus my only option is to move sav.  to check.   to use debbie

I dunno.  I am still in a learning phase with all of this 0 and thanks for your time !  I want to keep reading & learn how to stay away from these fly by night places 

@drjimmy1964  I think the holds are because certain types of payments are easier to do chargebacks on.  So they hold your funds past a general time length you might have to try and do that with. 

My method was always done with a bank account directly purchasing XMR and then sending that to my private wallet, when I would then send that XMR from my private back to wherever I needed to exchange for the crypto taken by a vendor. Usually BTC. 

Credit card fees were always too high and took forever. Debits didn't seem as bad, but I just found my method worked for me purchasing XMR and then converting. Of course you run into higher fees, but really when you purchase a large sum it doesn't seem to matter. Plus the fluctuations of crypto prices sort of make the fees a bit of a moot point.

@drjimmy1964  I think the holds are because certain types of payments are easier to do chargebacks on.  So they hold your funds past a general time length you might have to try and do that with. 
Just wanted to add this -  I got all excited yestrerday because I got an email from bl@~hain  sayihg "we now take @pp+le p@y to get cr!pt".    So I made my inteded card the primary in my w@llet and got the same "decl!ned"  message I was getting previous.   They wanted me to update to the "latest"  bl@ck app,  but when I went to the @pp st@re I saw that I was already up to date.    I guess it wasn't as easy as it seems.   They send these things out,  so somebody somewhere must be able to use @pp@le pay.     Still learning and chuggin' along !  

Anyone have any good B_TEA_ZEE apps that easily take CC"s ?  Or is it like Doom is saying there is more involved than if I was making a simple Amazon purchase.

I have no problems with c@!base and my d+ebit,   but I wanted to slow down using up available c@sh and maybe do a large vendor donation to pay @ff.  

I sound needy and complicated, but I really just want to charge instead of coughing up a boat load of moo lah.      Just weirdo Dr Jimmy here 4 ya  LOL 

Sorry for te typos.    Some on purpose some not.   :( 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back