Bitcoin: Explain it like I'm 5?

I will be releasing a total rookie with BTC, or have been scammed first experience.... to top of class in terms of where to buy, why, what to do, what NEVER to do, and maximizing BTC use until you love and appreciate what it really allows for...

The types of wallets and why these wallets.

The importance of security and private keys..

Then..making a transaction .03 cents not $1...

And a lot lot more about Bitcoin, I'm excited to share it with the community...

5 Year old BTC user to 40 year old BTC user/asset..just wait people..I am halfway done.

Last edited:
I will be releasing a total rookie with BTC, or have been scammed first experience.... to top of class in terms of where to buy, why, what to do, what NEVER to do, and maximizing BTC use until you love and appreciate what it really allows for...

5 Year old BTC user to 40 year old BTC user/asset..just wait people..I am halfway done.
Good, because I'm paying way too much in fees, too. Not as bad as the previous poster, but still, too much for the small transactions I'm making. Thank you!

I am glad you are appreciative...I think it will open a lot of people's eyes...and change their entire BTC routine..and also realize why Bitcoin is a sleeping giant.

Before I loose 40% of my now higher input I want to ask the community.

In Wirvox I deposited X euro.

Now I want BTC but this is all the exchange options they offer:

Exchange:

EUR/SLL

USD/SLL

GBP/SLL

CHF/SLL

EUR/ACD

USD/ACD

SLL/ACD

SLL/OMC

EUR/OMC

USD/OMC

BTC/SLL

EUR/MVC

No Euro to BTC, so last time I bought SLL (whatever that is) and then bought BTC with those, loosing 40% on the way.

What's wrong? me? Wirvox? I tried all options, read alll FAQs, getting more stupid on the way.

What's up there? How to?

one possible approach:

- purchase bitcoin via C@shApp, especially if you're already using it for other payments (like you'd use p@ypal, venm0, etc)

- set up free wallet like J@xx Liberty

- withdraw bitcoin from C@shApp to wallet

- send bitcoin directly from wallet to the bitcoin address of the person you need to pay

this may not be the world's most secure method and i'll defer to the crypto experts if they say this is a bad plan, but it's simple. getting around the ID verification step is possible from what i've read but more complicated. C@shApp will require you to submit ID and a photo, and c0inmama was the same, and it's supposedly to control for activity like money laundering so it's a standard requirement. 

Have you released this yet? I know the basics of coins but hoping you can help me with being more advanced .What I know gets the job done but coins are always something to know more about .I'm trying to find a way to buy coins without ID .I've been using coinbase and a external wallets(tumblers) to transfer from coinbase .So yea I'm deff looking into this whole no ID situation. Thanks man ...

I tried several times through Virwox (not needing any ID), transfer from EU to SLL (seems like their internal exchange currency, called XYLinden$), then I send to  electrum and from there pay vendor. 

Roughly, after $100 coming from my bank account, I get to buy goods for $75 only. 

Is that the price of total anonymity in Virwox? They force you to go via these Linden dollars or buy other virtual currencies (OMX, ACL if those are other virtual currencies?) and only they buy BTC. Every transaction eats 5-10% and that adds up.

Any explanations, solutions, suggestions? 

So, I tried Paxfull, and even there it starts with 'you receive 0.85 cents on the dollar' (best deal). That the first 15% going, then paypal takes 5% plus fixed fees, and so on. 

This market seems ripe for an efficient competitor. And the process is a PIA, to say the least. I had to give up after 45 minutes of error messages. New day tomorrow. 

There I thought the old banks are greedy!

Alright, alright..I will finish it.
If Euromeds writes a guide from his experience... it should be good. Looking forward to seeing how much I don't know. And I lived and breathed and worked in crypto for last 3 years, just not for this application. I never worried about privacy in the projects I was helping with. Cryptocurrency has a huge variety of projects.

I am pretty much finished with the guide. I am not sure whether to release it for free public use however. 

I will offer a 30 minute- 1 hour consultation for free on orders of $500 or more regarding Bitcoin onboarding, storage, anonymity, Privacy, and Operational Security...Yes I have a guide..but it will not be free. Also included will be access and insider information for free money for upcoming highly anticipated rewards for BTC holders. Education and Insider information. Check my Email only sources page for the Sexy Weekend Promo being Run in connection with this.

Interested in getting a lesson from you. I can use some help with it. Thank you very much 

Everyone here would gain financially and in terms of learning the best methods first, so you never know any bad habits...

I’m in the same boat 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 11 days until it’s approved... smh I’m going to bed. I’ll try again tomorrow. Lol I feel like I spent my entire Friday night trying to understand bitcoins and wallets oh my! 🤣

Isn't the value of bitcoin variable and unstable? 

I mean, if you buy 10 bitcoins for 10 dollars today (i.e. a dollar per bitcoin), might not the 10 bitcoins only be worth a total of 7 dollars in a month's time?

So until this knowledge is available, is quickest way use smart i or gal. type phone and cash app from bank to a

wallet and then vendor? I was well versed with computers in late 80's as a kid pre internet bulletin board good ole days

but this bitcoin while in theory is wonderful in praxis seems a nightmare headache. I just want to donate and order from

jim and euro too. You can't find a service that you purchase from cash or bank directly into bit and same company has

wallet like bank account? Does one half to buy anon then wallet then tumble then wallet then pgp etc etc. that sounds

insanely complex.

And the local atm bitcoin buy machines seems aren't easier? How come I see all these videos of ransom ware scammers

in 3rd world countries getting folks to put tens of thousands into bit coin atm machines and they have no problema nd in

fact lose all their money to scammers and it's not refundable??? Yet if I want to get 200$ it sounds like keystone cops?

I'm so confused. can anyone do a 1,2,3,4, step for most basic way low fee to get for donate here and also small test orders

from trusted magazine sub vend.???

THank you,

M

I am very confused. The one's that ask for id and pic say it is too blurry....The bitcoin sellers that I think will go through and I try t

o communicate through chat just stop responding and the time runs out

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back