Bitcoin help

@BuckMulligan I've done it just by acquiring btc from places that don't do holds on your funds, so i can just buy the btc and then transfer it out to external wallets and then pay vendor all within a very short amount of time.  I also now will buy btc when it's low and then make orders when it's worth more because i have a very good stockpile and am not last minute purchasing.   In my experience vendors just expect you to pay whatever is the current conversion at the time of order/payment.    I always have funds ready when i am placing an order so i can transfer immediately and not make them wait.
Yes. That all makes sense. I am going to a BTC ATM today and will load a little extra but then will try to build a bit of a reserve. 

@DoomKitty (or anyone else) - can a transfer be made from a wallet as soon as funds from an incoming transfer has at least 1 confirmation or do you need to wait for all 6 confirms for the BTC to really be there and available to send out. 

About to become donating member, just one question. I use coinbase, so i can send straight from my coinbase account to the recieving wallet posted, do i need to note what it's for, examble, ruby, diamond, etc, on my send funds note section of my coinbase or do i need to contact someone here beforehand and let them know my handle and tier of gems pertaining to each donating upgrade...? Still learning to navigate here a bit more each day but i would like more access to sources, send dm's, etc...thanks and if this isn't permitted to ask please delete. I like this site immensely and don't want to lose it.

@Rocco-x  First off it's recommended you never send funds to here or any vendor direct from coinbase.  Send to external wallet first then here.  Secondly, the "note" section in btc wallets don't actually send notes to the person you are sending money to.  It's just a note for yourself to remind yourself what you were doing.  Once you make the donation, just post in the "Post here only after you have donated" thread, or use the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page and let the Admin know the amount or the transaction ID and he will upgrade yr level.  Take care

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back