bitcoin verification no id

• Thread starter Thread starter juan.cantu12
  • Start date Start date
J

juan.cantu12

hey guys i am new to all this bitcoin and farely confused with all the process is there a way to use bitcoins with out having to use my id for verification i heard if you go to a btc atm u dont need id but will the vendor you are trying to pay with btc ask for verifiction or are they only worried to get their payment also does anyone know the correct website to download electrum wallet as i heard some sites are scams what are the wallets required or will i only need electrum and should that be good please any info would be greatly appreciated thnks

hey guys i am new to all this bitcoin and farely confused with all the process is there a way to use bitcoins with out having to use my id for verification i heard if you go to a btc atm u dont need id but will the vendor you are trying to pay with btc ask for verifiction or are they only worried to get their payment also does anyone know the correct website to download electrum wallet as i heard some sites are scams what are the wallets required or will i only need electrum and should that be good please any info would be greatly appreciated thnks
Only ever download it directly from electrum.org .  Even if in the app it tells you to click on something to update DONT.  just type electrum.org into your address bar and go from there.  As far as buying without ID, yes you can use a BTC atm, though some of them ask for verification process.  This seems to be a good guide to BTC ATMs and talks about possible scams and such; BITCOIN ATM. You can also use localbitcoins but i would highly recommend you know what you are doing so you don't get scammed if you go that route.  As far as the vendor you are paying, you don't do that from an ATM you do that from your bitcoin wallet and no one fucking cares HOW you got your bitcoin, only that you got your bitcoin and are paying from a personal wallet and not an exchange.  And yes you will be fine just using electrum unless you prefer a mobile wallet.   Good luck!!!

thnk you for the info if i get a mobile wallet which one do u recommend if i get electrum do i need to verify with id for the wallet or i will not need identifaction either is that only thing i need if im going to atm for btc then i dont need coinbase or do i still got to download it even if i have electrum already .... have u ever tried therealrc do u know if they are legit??

Last edited:
@DoomKitty thnk you for the info if i get a mobile wallet which one do u recommend if i get electrum do i need to verify with id for the wallet or i will not need identifaction either is that only thing i need if im going to atm for btc then i dont need coinbase or do i still got to download it even if i have electrum already .... have u ever tried therealrc do u know if they are legit??

the only BTC mobile wallet ive used is the Blockstream Green Wallet.  It is excellent and no, personal BTC wallets don't require ID.  Ive never used an ATM so i have no idea how they work, but that link in my previous post should explain everything! Also, no if you are using and ATM you don't need coinbase.....good luck!

I used a Bitcoin ATM and although it does not require I.D. it is an ATM and it is taking your Photo but will the Bitcoin provider be able to access it NEVER but one day as Bitcoin gets more popular things like that and Bitcoin being more easily traced currency are going to far more likely event to happen.

As the person said you don't need I.D. for a Bitcoin ATM yet the Fees are through the roof like 8-15% I read on the Internet and or at least that the range of the price for them in my area where coinmama.com which requires I.D. since it's well um using a Credit Card only charges 5% Fee.

Once you get more familiar with Bitcoin I don't think Buying literally you can trade Bitcoin which has a 1-2% Fee for Trading Bitcoin Online and probably zero in person as for example: Your money for their bitcoin and vice versa. I know that you can meet up just like as if your Selling someone Kijiji.ca which is basically Canadian Craigslist.com without the fake Ads and it is far more useful. 

In US it is hard to remain anonymous without some work. Haven't tried prepaid Visa or other no tracking method. If you find a BTC ATM that needs no ID DM me maybe I'm close! My username is not my location anymore. But in other countries laws vary. By wary, there are lots of scams saying you can buy it. I just do it legally from a major like Coinbase or Gemini. then you move to your own separate wallet! there are tumblers and other ways to anonymize but for small amounts, under $500 I don't worry. Your call on what you want to hide. The vendor is hopefully taking precautions better than you can.

I use a bitcoin ATM in my area frequently, it has a 6% buying fee and a 8% selling fee, no ID needed. Simply scan my wallet address from my phone and done, super simple. Note: I am from Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having some of the same trouble I want to get my thix number for an order I placed and I am having trouble getting a clear answer. I’m going to figure it out but any ideas are welcome!

Vickydog said:
@J123fe hi. Welcome!! I spent three months not understanding bitcoin,so i could not donate to this message club.  Also, we'd love to help you. But this is against the rules, we cant recommend vendors, even Our wondergul vendors.  Best bet,? Learn bitcoin, if you need to, to gain access th what magazines you want to order. Donation opens these doors. Donation keeps lights on and helps site stay pure, we know these vendors are appropriately vetted. Better advice?? Read read read read read read read read read, did i say Read,?.. Yes, go back to page one of threads that might even be 600 pages long! This is where we find vendors names, and contacts. If you notice, at top of home page, we have a scrolling marquee ,and you can play a game of trying to click on said banners beforethey truck onby!! Lol..everyone here is in the same boat, more or less. No malevolence, just helpful, kind, smart, really secy people. (Well, lol, cant validate that, just fun toos. Say).  Best to ypu aso when u donate, we can PM others.  Another take aeay, we use terms, we use chatacters to dometimes fill in for letters in words. Some are hard to decipher, some are not.  Also, we purchase magazinrs, cook books vitamins. We use letters of the first name for majority of vendors.   I also use a VPN. Many do. Proton mail is free. I paid, as i support their work .once im better at bitcoin, ill donate more here. Bitcoin is our only donation option. Ask for bit coin help here.  I use Paxful.  
@DoomKitty  the transaction number for the order. I believe that I have found it but I’m not sure. I used a bitcoin atm for the donation. 

LocalBitcoins.net is a Bitcoin exchange which also provides you with a wallet, and it does not ask for ID verification - all you need for registration is a mobile phone and an email address.

I think this least complicated exchange to register with, since Biance and others will want to see your driving license for verification.

With LocalBitcoins, you may pay via credit card, PayPal, Sepa and many more. Keep in mind that this is where anonymity ends.

If you want to buy Bitcoins worth more than 1.000 USD within a year, you will still need to provide an ID, the details are explained here:

https://localbitcoins.net/blog/id-verification-update/

@J123fe What is a thix number?
Hi,

First of all: Bitcoin transactions are not yet under surveillance like bank transfers or credit card payments are. If you plan on buying something that could be considered as being a grey-area, Mixers still make sense.

Every single Bitcoin transaction is stored in the so-called Blockchain. This Blockchain is public, some websites even offer Blockchain explorers that indicate which wallet (a wallet is like a bank account that stores cryptocoins instead of casual money) sent which amount on which time to which other wallet. Now of course, they do not know your name, but in case of a police investigation your could tracked down and they would e.g. prove that you sent Bitcoins to a drug dealer. This is simply because you need to upload funds to your wallet, using a credit card, or PayPal, or whatever else - and these payments cannot be done anonymously, your credit card is registered with your name etc.

This is where Bitcoin Mixer / Tumbler become interesting: A Bitcoin Mixer will delete any traces of your payment. You send the coins to a Mixer, and indicate the wallet you want the money to be sent to. But instead of directly forwarding your coins, Mixer use various ways to to outsmart the Blockchain: The mixer keeps your coins and uses its own coins and wallets to forward the money. Also, the coins will be converted into different Cryptocurrencies, so that the Blockchain cannot track the path the coins take. This takes between an hour and a full day, but in the end, your coins are clean and no one could prove that you sent money to a certain address.

This list might not be up to date, but provides an overview of reliable Bitcoin Mixers like smartmixer.io: https://cryptalker.com/best-bitcoin-tumbler/

In the TOR net, some activists also provide Bitcoin mixers, but I am not sure if I may link to them or would break the forum rules.

#

Personally, I use a European Bitcoin exchange, because unlike with US companies, in Europe privacy is taken seriously. I registered with my Bitcoin service providing them a copy of my passport and other documents, just like with a regular bank, and I trust them, actually, I think all in this list are good to go, although AnyCoinDirect might be the most popular one: http://verenigdebitcoinbedrijvennederland.org/leden/

#

If you don't want to provide your ID and otherdocuments, you could register with e.g. https://localbitcoins.com/ from Finland. All they want is a valid email-address and a phone number to send you an SMS with an activation code. They allow Bitcoin transfers up to 1,000 Euros per year. If you want to spend more, they will ask for your ID like everyone else does, as explained here: https://localbitcoins.net/blog/id-verification-update. They accept payments in cash, credit cards, PayPal, bank transfers and many more ways for uploading your funds / for buying coins. The only downside is that they act like a peer to peer market place rather than like a regular bank, that feels a bit unusual at first.

If you prefer paying with your credit card, https://www.binance.com/en is said to be easy to use. You need to provide them a photo of your ID card, but now that you found out about Bitcoin Mixers, you have nothing to fear ;-)

Last edited:
@tellme check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/bl1fjj/lea_regularly_unmixes_btc/

Also: https://techcrunch.com/2019/05/03/how-german-and-us-authorities-took-down-the-owners-of-darknet-drug-emporium-wall-street-market/

quote from the last article:

The United States Postal Inspection Service learned, through its analysis of Blockchain transactions and information gleaned from the proprietary software described above, that the funds from Wallet 2 were first transferred to Wallet 1, and then “mixed” by a commercial service; mixing services is described above at paragraph 4.m. Through thorough analysis, the United States Postal Inspection Service was able to “de-mix” the flow of transactions, to eventually ascertain that the money from Wallets 1 and 2 ultimately paid FROST’s account at the Product Services Company.

@DoomKitty  Thank you for sharing these interesting links.

In the case of the busted Darknet vendor, a real no-logs VPN with a Killswitch feature, Multi-Hop and the possibility to obfuscate traffic (modifying the VPN-traffic in order to make it look like regular non-encrypted traffic) could maybe have been helpful. Better get a Perfect Privacy subscription before opening an Marketplace on the Darknet   :D

These Bitcoin-Tumblers seem to not follow  a standardized method, each service works differently. Elude, in example, changes the coins into other Cryptocurrencies, especially into Monero XMR which is said to store no transaction logs. I am not sure if Monero (
rmonero_weekly_discussion_february_01_2020_use
https://tinyurl.com/uvf7ea3
rmonero_weekly_discussion_february_01_2020_use
) is really untraceable, but if it was, this Bitcoin Mixer should work as expected:

mixing-process.png

(Source: http://eludemaillhqfkh5.onion/img/mixing-process.png)

Last edited:
Instead of tumbling bitcoin, could you not use the bitcoin to buy Monero, and then sell the Monero for new (clean) bitcoin? It's an idea I've seen proposed before.

Instead of tumbling bitcoin, could you not use the bitcoin to buy Monero, and then sell the Monero for new (clean) bitcoin? It's an idea I've seen proposed before.
Good thinking. I still haven't investigated into how Monero actually works, but a good Bitcoin Tumbler would bring the further advantage of not using your Bitcoins for the transaction. Your bitcoins will be stored in a wallet of theirs and all transaction steps are done with coins the Mixing service had already bought months ago. This adds an additional layer of protection I think. Also, they use multiple wallets an instead of sending the coins immediately, the process may take up to 24 hours. This prevents the matching of timestamps that could also be a hint for re-constructing a transaction.

But if Monero really does not keep logs, your idea should be good enough and would also erase all traces.

@Phanatic89 Look into CakeWallet.  An excellent and easy way to convert most crypto into XMR and back again.  Highly recommended.  Monero conversion (done right) is safer and way more secure than most if not all of these tumbling services imo, a lot of which are scams and a lot of which tumble in a way that has been successfully de-mixed by LE (and will continue to be de-mixed as tech advances).  Alternatively you can look into Wasabi Wallet which offers a CoinJoin feature so you dont have to trust random shady tumblers....Stay safe!

SHAKE PAY WORKS!!!!!! They use e-transfers but they accepted mine in less then a minute. Then you need to download the mobile app to send it to the electrum wallet which also took less then a minute. There fee is like .01%....to the point were I didnt even notice it. ENJOY!

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back