VENDOR ACCOUNT
NEW product :

BK-MDA .CRYSTAL
Synonyms: MDC, Amylone, Nitrilone
IUPAC NAME: (±)-2-amino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one
Chemical formula: C10H11NO3
Molar mass: 193.202 g·mol−1
CAS Number: 80535-73-5

3,4-Methylenedioxycathinone (also known as MDC, Nitrilone, Amylone and βk-MDA) is an empathogen and stimulant of the phenethylamine, amphetamine, and cathinone classes and the β-keto analogue of MDA.
Methylenedioxycathinone has been investigated as antidepressant and antiparkinson agent
This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

order email : admin@theresearchchemsclub.com

order link: https://www.theresearchchemsclub.com/3-4-methylenedioxycathinone.html

Does anyone have dosage recommendations for BK-MDA? There's not much info out there. Any experience reports?

Yeah this one of only a couple recent threads about this one but it's all speculation so far. I actually came upon some of this one but haven't decided the best approach for next steps.
Someone I chatted with ran across this stuff as well. They said so far 100mg IN only produced a very mild buzz that lasted maybe an hour (buzz may be giving to much credit as it could’ve just as well been placebo) .

3 days later they tested 200mg IR which produced slightly better results. Unfortunately not really enough to write home about.

They let me know that they may try going back down to 150, but try oral instead to see if that ROA is more promising considering the instability issues people have been referencing.

Someone I chatted with ran across this stuff as well. They said so far 100mg IN only produced a very mild buzz that lasted maybe an hour (buzz may be giving to much credit as it could’ve just as well been placebo) .

3 days later they tested 200mg IR which produced slightly better results. Unfortunately not really enough to write home about.

They let me know that they may try going back down to 150, but try oral instead to see if that ROA is more promising considering the instability issues people have been referencing.
Sheesh 200 mg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back