Blackout Of 2013!

It was harrowing!

I just joined, then wham! Gone!

What do I do?

I tried another forum which I won't name, and I almost cried at the thought of having to use that one instead of this way more informative board!

I went to work twice.

Played 3 games of electronic Battleship against myself.

Bit my nails down to the cuticles.

Bought a police scanner.

Learned how to play the violin.

Smoked a dozen and one Cohibas.

Started flame wars with my neighbors.

Placed a huge order with Club Alp.

Ran over a squirrel and what I think was a previously hit possum.

Played with my dingus, a lot.

Wrapped my head in foil and microwaved it.

Tried parachuting, plugging, and freebasing Somas.

Ate crabs and fish from a dumpster.

Watched Charlie the Unicorn on Youtube parts 1-4 eight times in a row.

Learned the secret formula for Alprazolam exctraction from lab rat whiskers.

Drew several pastel pictures of Jewbacca and Slammer and hung them on my bedroom wall.

Haha wish I had that much time on my hands!

Was too busy having a heart attack!

And I think I broke my refresh button hoping it might bring the site back hehe.

I joined that damn overseas pharmacy forum and got banned after one post cause I said something about what happened to DBG. Thank the Jesus its back online! That other forum can go quack itself. There is nothing else better!

i joined overseas pharmacys too lol...........and about 10 other ones just trying to find out what was happening here!!! lol.......I never realized how much i use this place for info

I forgot to mention, I also made 300 posts on Topix inviting all of the shills, trolls, scammers, and random jackasses to come join the "new and improved" DBG once it opened back up.

Don't worry, they'll just probably congregate on the Club Alp thread.

I joined that damn overseas pharmacy forum and got banned after one post cause I said something about what happened to DBG. Thank the Jesus its back online! That other forum can go quack itself. There is nothing else better!
Haha damn! They banned me after 2 measles posts! For life!

And I said NOTHING controvertial at all! What the?

And I asked them why, they haven't even responded. Thank goodness DBG is back!

Sooo...

One thing is for sure....I FUCKING NEED YOU GUYS! I do not know anyone else in "real" life that uses...no one in my "real" life even knows I use.

To answer your question SS...what did I do besides email the hell out of you?

I did try to have sex with my childhood teddy bear but I kept getting way too emotional...I was like "hey bear!" he/she was like "What?" then I was like "Do you mind if I make sweet, sweet bear love to you?" he/she was like "get down on it, if you really want it!" but then he/she was like stareing longly into my eyes and the I was like...single tear rolls.

you asked

Sooo...

One thing is for sure....I FUCKING NEED YOU GUYS! I do not know anyone else in "real" life that uses...no one in my "real" life even knows I use.

To answer your question SS...what did I do besides email the hell out of you?

I did try to have sex with my childhood teddy bear but I kept getting way too emotional...I was like "hey bear!" he/she was like "What?" then I was like "Do you mind if I make sweet, sweet bear love to you?" he/she was like "get down on it, if you really want it!" but then he/she was like stareing longly into my eyes and the I was like...single tear rolls.

you asked
You and your emotions.  They're gonna get you in trouble someday.  Probably in a run down Motel 6 off of the New Jersey Turnpike.  Wait, I promised to never bring that up again.

Sorry!

WTF!?!?!? just when I was starting to heal...emotionally and physically!

glad to see the site is back up! dude, that was weird... must have been some server problems, maintenance? IT hiccup?

anyways, glad to be back and relieved to see that this site wasn't 'compromised' or 'appropriated' by online legal guerrillas! needless to say i was worried.

and of course its good to see all you yahoos back at it with all the cantor! lol

the thread's title subtly sets or names the mood of the situation quite  well. /default_smile.png Blackout indeed!

cheers!

peace out

OG

Dude, I rely didn't know what to do as I am not to computer savy, I started checking other forums if there was any info, but nada, even mailed Admin, who's knows it was worth a try!! Bit here we all are again, and as its well put, "Let the good times roll!"

Conspiracy therory.  LE hacks site, data mines, sets key loggers and IP tracers.  Comes back up on line looking to build a Rico case.  Work the the corrupt Honduran government to set up a task force through the seizure of "P" (why all the bulk product emails are coming from nowhere all of a sudden... get the posession count high).   Lots of Black Tahoes / Suburbans driving down my street and parking around the corner.  Guys in suits with sunglasses are now behind me in the grocery store.  Too many cable trucks on my street too, with parabolic looking dishes on the top.  Or.... maybe too many purple footballs for me???? Have a great day guys.-

Last edited:
Conspiracy therory.  LE hacks site, data mines, sets key loggers and IP tracers.  Comes back up on line looking to build a Rico case.  Work the the corrupt Honduran government to set up a task force through the seizure of "P" (why all the bulk product emails are coming from nowhere all of a sudden... get the posession cout high).   Lots of Black Tahoes / Suburbans driving down my street and parking around the corner.  Guys in suits with sunglasses on behind me in the grocery store.  Too many cable trucks on my street too, with parabolic looking dishes on the top.  Or.... maybe too many purple footballs for me???? Have a great day guys.-
LMFAO!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back