Bluekem

• Thread starter Thread starter Nowjamessays
  • Start date Start date
@BennyandtheJets Has bluekem ever shipped on time? Their site brags about shipping and handling within 2 days and 3 - 5 day delivery. Are people actually getting their stuff? Does it just take way longer than advertised? T@blet vend0rs are scarce right now in the states and it would be nice to have a source even if it takes a few weeks. 

@Ipon I haven't gotten mine although I ordered them later in April.. and i can't vouch for anyone til I see something...! If you like etiz, Encern (used to be ohmod) has pills back in stock now, 2mg too.. 

@Ipon I know you didn't direct this at me.  However, I used to do a lot more business with Cam.  He DID use to ship on time back when there was a lot of competition.  However, he was EXTREMELY overpriced then.  In spite of him being blacklisted, I will still order from him now and then when he has a good sale running and I have a good stockpile.  I have always received my orders eventually and as an experienced researcher, I feel that mine were dosed pretty accurately.  

I can't vouch for him in good consciousness.  It's something of a buyer beware situation.  I would buy him out in a heartbeat if it were practical.

I ordered and received just one time. Way back when they were new, took credit cards, $10 10pks, free shipping. Couldn't resist. Spent $30, got 60 pills. Prolly took over a week to get em. Me n Cam conversed for an hour one night. All was well.

Haven't ordered since.

@hitme yea man, completely different nowadays... Cam keeps spitting bullshit on his FAQ, blog and voluntarily email subscription.. he keeps saying how good his site is, tossing out dope-ass sales. I feel bad for those people that got duped by a sale.. cuz I'm one of em from last month! On a lighter note, I just got my 1g of Et1z and 1/4g of Flubro today from th@r@alrc.. Took 5 DAYS to get to a far north smaller city in the Midwest of the US! 5 days! Hell yea! Them and Rcbonline are my new go tos..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man I hate it, but honestly I completely refuse to order international.

I work my dick into the dirt all week. Domestic vendors are the only ppl I'm giving my cash to on payday. Just how it is. Personally. I can barely entertain the thought of the anxiety I'd have during the whole customs process. Sorry, I can't take it. The anxiety's the reason I'm buying this shit.  The domestic vendors still scam, obviously, but I rarely drop more than a bill per purchase. If shit goes bad, I can deal with loosing that. It still fucking blows. Bad. But it's the risk factor I've governed myself to over the past year or so, since the scenes gotten inexplicably worse.

Off to AB/C's now, will be happy to have  few diff. chems to test by next weekend. I'll also be trying Labra 2nite, I think.

Fingers crossed all around.

They are ripoffs. No product was ever shipped. I hate thieves. Someone needs to find the person behind this. 

They are ripoffs. No product was ever shipped. I hate thieves. Someone needs to find the person behind this. 
How long ago did you order from them?

I'm not here to defend them, so please don't attack me.  In spite of them being blacklisted, I still order from them on occasion when there is a good deal running and I know I can afford to wait a very long time.

I was just curious as I received a letter from Cam within the past week.  I believe it took almost a week and a half between my donation and receipt of his letter.

@Eidolon That's great that you had a decent turnaround. I would love to see Bluekem make a huge rebound. It would be such a welcome addition as the days go on and I lose faith that EI is ever coming back.

@Ipon I would like to see him return too, especially since he seems to be slowly lowering his prices a bit and adding new items now and then.

However, I wasn't around when his old site was supposedly hacked and he lost access to all of his customers open orders.  I have heard multiple versions of both sides of the story and am definitely not choosing sides.  I have had my share of losses over time as well, though the latest was thanks to customs.  I still feel a bit bad every time I post a positive review, but at the same time I feel like we make the group more effective when we post both the good and the bad.  Especially for those of us crazy enough to order from vendors on the blacklist.  The last thing I want to do is give anyone the impression that I don't care about their experience.

Well i ordered from thier new site bluekemreseaechsoloutions on the 14th and have nothing but a welcome to bluekem email. Despite 4 or so emails asking politely for tracking info i think im out 258 for 80 count .5 clam. Pretty sure its a straight up scam. 

Well i ordered from thier new site bluekemreseaechsoloutions on the 14th and have nothing but a welcome to bluekem email. Despite 4 or so emails asking politely for tracking info i think im out 258 for 80 count .5 clam. Pretty sure its a straight up scam. Ill update if thing but im not holding my breath. Anybody else from june forward recieve anything?

I placed an order with bluekemresearchsolutions on a few days before you, Leet6. I got a confirmation e-mail but my order is still being processed as of today, July 22. The day after I placed my order I received this e-mail from Bluekem:

“Deer Bluekem customers,

Cam here with (as usual, some bad news and some good news). 

The bad news is that I will be gone with 2 weeks to a month, depending on whether I can get the hospital staff to let me work.

I've been diagnosed with a heart condition and need to undergo surgery which I'm being told that, in order to have a speedy recovery I must refrain from work.  Period.

Now here's the thing.  I'm a fighter.  I was first told a month and I told the doc no way man I have employees and customers that count on me. Life is too short to take breaks!

Most of the orders have been shipped.  That's the good news.

So,, he bad news is that it'll take some time to get the rest out as I'm confined to hospital bed and my only hope is them letting me use a printer and laptop.

The good news--and it's really good--is that we've decided to keep the 50% discount for the entire time I'm gone.  That way when  I come back (you know I always do), I'll be able to give you double (or more) what you paid for.

Many of you who have been waiting will be quite please.  I'm doubled and even tripled order and I swear on my life (which is not in danger, it's a routine surgery), that I will do that same upon returning.

You all mean the world to me and can't thank you enough.  If you place an order any time in the next few weeks, I'll double it or better, and keep in mind that's at 50% OFF!

Just remember to use code 50OFF at checkout

May god be with us all

Blessings,

Cam

BlueKem Research”

I’m sure most of you guys have gotten this e-mail as well if you’re subscribed to their newsletter. It’s been a long time since I’ve placed an order with Bluekem, but I know that things have arrived in the past w/ great quality.

I don’t know how long this order will take to ship out, if it ever does. I’m hoping that the e-mail that got sent out the day after I placed my order is true. I’m a little annoyed that I missed the 50% off discount - but still, that’s on me. Hopefully it comes thru but I’m losing hope. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crap , I thought they were slow, didn’t respond, but people got their letter in about 3 weeks, so I chanced it last night. 1g etiz for my August research. Got a email with order number immediately, I’ll keep you updated if it comes. I’m just in need of US company because therealrc was working great but customers finally seized a letter. 

I just read that letter, I didn’t receive the letter but a heart condition, crap I think I just got burned again.

wish I’d found this thread earlier. Order placed on the 10th. Upon revisiting my checkout page the following day, I message was displayed: “your order cannot he completed at this time, as the merchant has denied your transaction.” BTC went through. Of coarse I followed up with an email, but we’ll see what happens with that. 

Also receiving errors when I try to sign up for the news letter. Just a guess, & I could be wrong, but it seems the site is degrading from lack of  maintenance .  I’m hoping Cam didn’t duce out in surgery, & returns with bluekems usual crappy customer service & long wait times sometime this month or next.

Does anyone have an actual email address for “BlueKem Cam” other than going through the stupid Contact box on their website?  Thx.

Ordered on 7/30 got order confirmation from BlueKem immediately and nothing since. My one email went ignored. Then I read on here about Cam hospital ‘nonsense’. (Don’t take money and tell us this a week later ) I think we will probably get it eventually but it still feels disingenuous 

I’m willing to think the hospitalization was real, and maybe he croaked even. Not to be TOO insensitive

Solid 3 months, haven’t seen sh!t. 6/3 order, got sob story email, fell for the 50% off offer (nobody should be sad it was missed, unless you can get 50% off of nothing lol) so 2 more orders. First order had two tracking labels created 6/24 (so order doubled, waited in the past, late order showed that way as doubled). Labels never made it to USPS, 2nd and 3rd order acknowledged by seller. Annnnnnd, nothing new.

Contact info was buried/nonexistent, not good. Anybody see the pricing on D ! Claz ?!?! Should’ve known it was BS, largest bulk tier brought the price to single digit amount for one g ram, too good to be true.

BUT, that bastards site is suspended. Talk about a long term exit scam......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back