Brady Or Manning?

raulduke

Anyone else watching the playoffs today? I've been a 49ers fan since Joe Montana was QB so I'm really just wasting time until 5:30.

I think the Patriots will take this one though.

Anyone else watching the playoffs today? I've been a 49ers fan since Joe Montana was QB so I'm really just wasting time until 5:30.

I think the Patriots will take this one though.
Loved Joe MONTANA all time FAV....

Hats off to the Broncos......Yes big Pats fan!!!!! Just glad it was not NY

KK

Last edited:
It was an entirely different game back then.

Manning and the Broncos just won this one, that's why I don't gamble.
Yes it was.......  The Pats need to give a chance to someone else  thats all  /default_ohmy.png

I beg to differ.....
I'm hoping the 49ers will win this game but I don't see either of these teams stopping the Broncos. I don't watch sports near as much as I did a few seasons back. It's two hand touch compared to the past.... With more money.

I'm hoping the 49ers will win this game but I don't see either of these teams stopping the Broncos.

I don't watch sports near as much as I did a few seasons back. It's two hand touch compared to the past.... With more money.
The Broncos are all pumped up ....I will be very surprised if the Broncos lose....

Agreed but I'm thinking Andrew will bring Indy a couple rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really Tony...We do have off topic subjects we discuss....If u don'tlike it then don't look at it...It is that simple....You might want to take a closer look at the board at topics...

KK

Last edited:
Agreed but I'm thinking Andrew will bring Indy a couple rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely, it was the right move for the future of the franchise. Everyone thought it was over for Manning when he was first injured.

I beg to differ.....
Hey KK, what would be you reason for not giving this man called Manning a chance at a future coaching position. He truly  one of the best at  deciphering the opposing defense. Not only is a a gifted quarterback he understands the opposing defense defensive scheme.

I am not a Denver fan (Cleveland unfortunately)  Credit is due where a exceptional player shows his genius. 

jonny

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewbacca said:
Well Jonny, as a Colts fan, would you guys mind giving us a mulligan and take T-Rich back?? Pretty please?!
What a farce he turned out to be. No you can't have him back. A first choice of a running or quarterback we need badly to say the least.Before I go out of this world I hope to see Cleveland in the BIG SHOW! Not holding my breath tho!

jonny

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewbacca said:
Sounds about right to me. I'll be interested to see the betting line, but it'll be close to that, although probably a little thinner. I'm thinking Denver will be giving 7.5 or 8, but we'll see what the Vegas boys have to say. Regardless, I finished off my betting season at 71% against the spread, so it was a pretty good year in that regard. About a net 18% gain on my money after the juice, so I'm happy, and I NEVER bet on the Super Bowl. Never had any success in that endeavor, and just drags down the season's winnings, LOL.
Never been much of a better. In my younger years I used to go to a bookie joint. Guess who won?

jonny

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back