Brady Or Manning?

Hey KK, what would be you reason for not giving this man called Manning a chance at a future coaching position. He truly  one of the best at  deciphering the opposing defense. Not only is a a gifted quarterback he understands the opposing defense defensive scheme.

I am not a Denver fan (Cleveland unfortunately)  Credit is due where a exceptional player shows his genius. 

jonny
I said nothing about him becoming a great head coach,what i did beg to differ with is that there has been and will be always Fantastic quarterbacks out thier...My all  time fav Joe Mantana....Fantastic QB

kk

I said nothing about him becoming a great head coach,what i did beg to differ with is that there has been and will be always Fantastic quarterbacks out thier...My all  time fav Joe Mantana....Fantastic QB

kk
I could see a HUGE Personality conflict if Payton was to ever be a head coach....He's Arguably one of the best to ever play the game, but ya either like the guy or you hate him. Personally I think he's an arrogant, whiney little Be-iotch! I hope Seattle stomps his head in the turf...!!

My prediction: Seahawks 30 Broncos 27

I could see a HUGE Personality conflict if Payton was to ever be a head coach....He's Arguably one of the best to ever play the game, but ya either like the guy or you hate him. Personally I think he's an arrogant, whiney little Be-iotch! I hope Seattle stomps his head in the turf...!!

My prediction: Seahawks 30 Broncos 27
I can guarantee that Peyton will never be a coach in the NFL. He has a $400M net worth, two young children, and no interest in working 18 hour days coaching.

I can guarantee that Peyton will never be a coach in the NFL. He has a $400M net worth, two young children, and no interest in working 18 hour days coaching.
Yeah, I agree... Highly unlikely...Plus he wouldn't be able to handle the "Papa Johns" chants from the sidelines...

And coming from the family that Peyton comes from he will focus on his family no doubt...Peyton's father is an AWESOME man I spent several days with him (Archie) when EA hired him as a consultant a few years back. The man is class personified. One of the best humans I have ever had the privilege of meeting. I saw Archie a few years after and he came up to me and asked how my son was and he remembered my son's name. He makes everyone one in the room feel like they are the most important person there...

Broncos will eat the Seahawks...deep fried...with a side of coleslaw.

Last edited:
"Broncos will eat the Seahawks...deep fried...with a side of coleslaw."

Yeah, We'll see about that...It won't be a slaughter fest like it was in Preseason, when Seattle took them to the Grave in a 40-10 WIN...!!

Last edited:

Yeah, We'll see about that...It won't be a slaughter fest like it was in Preseason, when Seattle took them to the Grave in a 40-10 WIN...!!
yeah preseason games are always a good indicator...lmfao.

but it should be close...but Broncos win...if I'm wrong yellow I will change my location (under my avatar) to what ever you choose for a week /default_smile.png

Preseason? Come on now, you're better than that, LOL. Preseason? Completely meaningless. The last 4 Super Bowl winners went a combined 2-14 in the Preseason. Peyton played 3 offensive series in that game, and still passed for 163 yards.

yeah preseason games are always a good indicator...lmfao.

but it should be close...but Broncos win...if I'm wrong yellow I will change my location (under my avatar) to what ever you choose for a week /default_smile.png
Lol! I will hold you to that one, 99!! /default_cool.png

Preseason? Come on now, you're better than that, LOL. Preseason? Completely meaningless. The last 4 Super Bowl winners went a combined 2-14 in the Preseason. Peyton played 3 offensive series in that game, and still passed for 163 yards.
You have a point Jewy...Preseason IS Completely meaningless on record! for what it's worth, Seattle was the only team to go undefeated this year in Preseason...The "Big Game" will consist of the #1 Offense, and the #1 Defense in the NFL. The 49rs got beat by the Seahawks defense yesterday, ( Contrary to what most people thought. Everyone keeps saying it was Jim Harbaughs $8 Walmart khakis) /default_cool.png

It's a Manning year before he rides off into the sunset.  Quite happy to see Broncos vs. Seahawks.  (Anything that doesn't involve a team from Texas is fine by me.)  

Brady 10-5 vs Manning all time. Brady 3 rings, Manning(s) 3 rings. You have to go with Brady.

Broncos will cover against the Seahawks watch for the refs they'll play a big factor because the NFL wants Manning to win another ring because It'll be Broncos vs Pats next year

Brady 10-5 vs Manning all time. Brady 3 rings, Manning(s) 3 rings. You have to go with Brady.

Broncos will cover against the Seahawks watch for the refs they'll play a big factor because the NFL wants Manning to win another ring because It'll be Broncos vs Pats next year
No arguments with any of that, although the Pats are facing some challenges in the off season with the salary cap and under-developing talent, not to mention chronic injury issues and a major investment in Gronk. Anyway, all I'll add is that despite being 5-10 lifetime versus Brady, Manning is now 2-1 against him in AFC title games, so the whole "Peyton can't win the big one" seems to have gone out the window, at least in part. If he can take care of business in two weeks, the argument goes away once and for all, which is honestly nice for Peyton, no matter how you feel about him as a fan. He is one of the all time greats, and in my mind, isn't deserving of that stigma. Not the most stellar post season record among the elite's of all time, but so many factors are at play in that analysis, so it's not an entirely fair debate. Anyway, I concur. Broncos by 9.

It's a Manning year before he rides off into the sunset.  Quite happy to see Broncos vs. Seahawks.  (Anything that doesn't involve a team from Texas is fine by me.)  
Peyton's still got a few years left in him if he can keep from getting tore up on the field...If he wins in two weeks, every defense in the league will be out for a dirty take down on the old man....!! Brett Favre might even make a reappearance to make up for broken records!!

This.  For better or for worse, the refs and the NFL overlords have become the real 12th man on the field.  Mysterious 15-yard personal fouls can appear out of thin air at any time.  I get that players are getting bigger and the league has to worry about lawsuits, but at a certain point, to use a cliche, you need to let the teams play football.  We all know there will be at least two big hotly contested calls during the game.  I just hope they don't decide the game.

No arguments with any of that, although the Pats are facing some challenges in the off season with the salary cap and under-developing talent, not to mention chronic injury issues and a major investment in Gronk. Anyway, all I'll add is that despite being 5-10 lifetime versus Brady, Manning is now 2-1 against him in AFC title games, so the whole "Peyton can't win the big one" seems to have gone out the window, at least in part. If he can take care of business in two weeks, the argument goes away once and for all, which is honestly nice for Peyton, no matter how you feel about him as a fan. He is one of the all time greats, and in my mind, isn't deserving of that stigma. Not the most stellar post season record among the elite's of all time, but so many factors are at play in that analysis, so it's not an entirely fair debate. Anyway, I concur. Broncos by 9.
I agree

id rather have Brady on my team but manning is just having such a great career i think he will hold most of the records when its all said and done

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back