Can fat be turned nto muscle

• Thread starter Thread starter Gai73
  • Start date Start date
fat can not be turned into muscle you have to lose the fat while gaining muscle its easy to do when you first start to diet and work out but becomes harder as time goes on focus on creating a calorie deficit untill you reach you target weight but dont go to low on the calories otherwise you wind up burning muscle with the fat 

ive read and read about fat being able to be converted to muscle. im not that much into fitness at my own peril, but i always believed fat can be burned, and the energy used to create the muscle. now im not a fat person at all, i just have a little soggy areas round my mid riff that all men in their mid thrities do.

what id like to start doing is to quit smoking, have started the epipe thing this weekend and i realise how bored im going to het not smoking. so i decided to turn to exercise and weights. im not joining a gym or anything so would anybody have any tips for thing is can do at home. im gonna start running and pressups situps etc. but id like ro work on my shoulders and neck. they get quite sore from my awkward posture (i came off a motorbike last year and my resting posture is slightly to the right) i use for comfort.

so if anyone is cool enough to give me practical tips id be grateful. i know im not gonna be arnold swarzeneggar or owt. just tidier and tighter for the lucky ladies lol.

i just would like the tone and strenght but none of the huge bulk. so if i get weights should i do a lot of sets of lights orfewer sets of heaviers.

believe me i have read forums on the internet and they all contradict each other then my post becomes not about my topic just a fight between the people who came on to help sheeeeesh. ill listen to any one who is kind enough to help.

btw muscle building on me is gonna be hard i gain mass very slowly so should i be switching diets so theres the whol protein v carbohydrate thing that peoplexes me.. and should i get myself some supplements to aid the process.

im sure when the time is right ill join a gym its just the ones ive been at are expensive and wasted because i never go back. this time i want tobe knee deep into it before i commit to a yr membership.
Fat cannot turn in to muscle, or vice versa it is physiologically impossible. According to the law of thermodynamics fat burns in the flame of carbohydrates, so essentially when you exercise the heat expenditure from burning fuel is what burns your fat stores. 1LB of fat is equal to 3500 calories, so for every 3500 calories you burn you lose a LB of fat. Also muscle doesn't turn in to fat, the muscle atrophies if not used and  as you gain weight from lack of activity you gain fat, often where there used to be muscle.

I'm intrigued by Testosterone and steroids to a degree, I boxed in my youth and was in tip top condition 20 years ago. How effective is a bit of TRT? I tend to avoid carbs anyway, with the exception of most fruit and veg. 
trt is fantastic. you need at least 200mg /wk. i cruised at 500mg/wk for years. cleared depression, fatloss, muscle gains, sexual appetite through the roof.

Lifting is #1 for fat loss. But a strong heart, lungs, and cardiovascular system is great thing to have. it'll help you lift by helping you pump blood, and intake the necessary oxygen.
Cardio is actually the best for fat loss. Sorry to be pedantic.

Yes, cardio with 120 BPM + caloric deficit are best, effective and healthly.

in short the answer to the question of the thread is no. fat cannot be turned into muscle. fat is simply an excess amount of calories that the body stores for later use as energy. 3500 calories= 1 lb of fat. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back