Canadian Input 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter suew99
  • Start date Start date
Great to hear.

I believe SL's dependability & prices can't be beat for us!

Wondering why you would get both k'pins & bars?
Just to test, I assume.

I've been stuck on k'pins for 15 yrs...
Still contemplating weaning off and getting a less addictive replacement.  
But I would never, ever want to have my old Panic Attacks return.
Would the bars work for me, I wonder ?? 

P.S.
I wiped out on my bike the first nice spring day we had here and broke my wrist bones! 
Couldn't work for a week, typing takes forever.
Going to try SL's Tr@m@dol, cheaper than my RX, and no Tylenol added.
Would prefer the C0dEEn, but "Fun Money" is tight this month.

A lot of non-Cdns don't know we pay 20% extra on the dollar for our orders!
The only thing that would help, is if someone would sell to us US at Par, like Disneyland offers  /default_rolleyes.gif !

Will update w/ my order...
No, I didn't realize that you paid that. As if things aren't difficult enough for you Canadians to get meds. Boo.

Everyone raves about those bars. I'm not a Benz user or I would surely try them. Hell, I'm tempted to try them anyway.

Glad the wrist is healing up.

Happy Belated Canada Day! /default_smile.png

Been hearing rumors that our Cdn dollar is going to take another nose dive! 

Read the current currency reports just now, and it is indeed going down by the hour.

I don't get how the US dollar is thriving and Canadian dollar is falling due to troubles in Greece.

Also noticed that SL has removed De-x.... Hope he keeps the Addies!

Placing a larger order now just in case. 

God Bless!

Sorry Canada...

You probably already know this:

Feeling sorry for us..."Canadian dollar drops to lowest level since 2004
'The downside could be enormous from here. There is no reason why it can't fall much farther'
C_B_C_News"

What can you /we do?

Been working solid since June, just to afford the stuff that keeps me working solid!   Crazy circle!

My poor kitty, just turned 2, started looking a bit skinny in June... so took for a quick checkup and 6 vets later, less over 2 grand, maybe 3,  haven't added it all up...we buried him in the garden... so angry at some vets, I haven't even bothered to tell them.

Keep calling & leaving messages, wanting me to bring him back for yet another consult. ie, $200 bucks to walk in & back out w/ same sick kitty. Long long crazy story.

Thank god for my own anti-seizure meds!

I've never seen a cat in so much mourning as his poor twin brother... just keeps looking and looking around the house for his bro.

P.S.

Placing another order w/ SL...

Will update...

@suew99 I'm sorry for your loss. That's awful that those vets didn't know what was going on. And thats so sad about his grieving brother, I am terrible when it comes to sad animal stories. I'll be blubbering just thinking about him looking for his lost brother/default_sad.png

Wow I can't believe I stumbled across this thread.  SL is legit and just got a shipment  from Jim.  Wish shipping didn't take so long but hey, Jim has always come through!

Starlite is a great source for you guys.  Reliable as all hell.  They have the lengthiest history of any vendor on here............

@suew99 I'm sorry for your loss. That's awful that those vets didn't know what was going on. And thats so sad about his grieving brother, I am terrible when it comes to sad animal stories. I'll be blubbering just thinking about him looking for his lost brother/default_sad.png
Thank You for your Condolences.

S.L. Actually sent a few Xanax to calm mourning brother down!

Packed up and went to a cottage up north to get away for a while. Brother enjoyed watching the birds and squirrels out the big bay windows, slid all around the hardwood floors.

Now we're back home and reality has set back in. Sits in his carrier or stares out the window.

I keep wondering if I put a cat down that could have been saved !?!

Should have gone to a country vet out of my awful city.

I know the vets that stole my money and my cat's potential future will pay for this someday. Why in the world did they become Vets? Obviously not to help sick animals!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back