Canadian Pharmacies

redxxxx

medtoxicspillspharmacy.net Here is a Canadian pharmacy I found in my E-mail box.They carry some meds that are hard to find .like Flexeril. There is no mention of needing a prescription like most Canadian pharmacies.Has anyone heard of them? Red

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't Canada have any interesting little pharmacies similar to the mex pharmacies that sell some of the hard to find items. The only thing I have ever seen that comes close to that are a few of our Mail order MJ websites. I just seems odd that we don't have something similar to epharmas or RXJera.

Why doesn't Canada have any interesting little pharmacies similar to the mex pharmacies that sell some of the hard to find items. The only thing I have ever seen that comes close to that are a few of our Mail order MJ websites. I just seems odd that we don't have something similar to epharmas or RXJera.
Canada seems to be adamantly the same as the US about prescription drugs.That is what made me curious about this site .I may give them a try on the flexeril .after I recieve some of my previous pending orders.

Im from canada. the thing about canadian pharmacy is that a lot of med are not approved here. thats why you can only see so little selections of med on the sites.

flexeril did help me but it stops working like all drugs tolerance is the issue

Anyone from Canada ever done business with a compounding phamacy and I pretty sure it is over towards the Western Coast? They used to be known for compounding aldosterone for the adrenal glands

I'm wondering anyone has been able to find a Canadian vendor that accepts scripts for Soma via fax or email. Before carisoprodol was put on the Fed list of controlled substances it was easy to send a copy of the Rx and have them delivered in sealed 100 ct bottles. I know the chances of finding one is remote but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Not only was it great to get US based generics the delivery time was awesome and the prices ($110 for 300) were great too.

Hi judgefudge,

Well that would likely be because much of this is apparently going right over my head! /default_smile.png Sorry, trying here no disrespect. Trying to watch my jargain and adapt the best I can. I will try harder to understand things.

For those who have a legit need for codeine cough syrup or other low-dose codeine products, I've been using these Eplanetshopping folks with no problem for over a decade. I've only used the former URL, but they appear to be closely related since the former has suggested the latter when the first is out of stock on a product.

Never a seizure for me. Packaging is superb.

They are in Canada. I'm in USA.

These are all OTC in Canada.

https://www.eplanetshopping.com/livelife/

https://www.eplanetshopping.com/milemed/

1/2

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally somewhere I can actually contribute and help out. Theres a great private email source that ships anywhere, except to the US for some reason, which sucks because I just moved from Canada to the USA. There packaging is really stealthy and cleared customs for me every time for 3 1/2 years while I was using them and having them ship to Canada. Right now the source is still shipping to my US address but said this will stop soon. They are a private source but taking on new customers. I have read the rules so will be happy to post this source in the email section when/if I get enough post to help those oudside the US. I have alerted the source and they said it was ok if I listed their email. Hopefully this will help my fellow Canadians soon. I hope to learn and contribute to this community. 

Just so you know the Eplanet people are sill out there doing right by this customer anyway.

This is for anyone intersted in low-dose cod products that are OTC in Canada.

===

Recently recived an item that's does not lend itself to packaging too well. Some may not have been comfortable. OTOH, they do apply some innocent "hiding in plain sight" techniques.

Only other downside would be long turnaround since only payment now is mailed MO.

Eplanet hosts at least several storefronts. I can only speak for:

LiveLife

MileMed

===

Small OP, they do what they say for 10 years for me for what they have. I'm anything but a "known" frequent customer. I order rarely.

Just so you know what's still out there...

This is Canada to NE US. Never an LL

1/2

Just so you know the Eplanet people are sill out there doing right by this customer anyway.

This is for anyone intersted in low-dose cod products that are OTC in Canada.

===

Recently recived an item that's does not lend itself to packaging too well. Some may not have been comfortable. OTOH, they do apply some innocent "hiding in plain sight" techniques.

Only other downside would be long turnaround since only payment now is mailed MO.

Eplanet hosts at least several storefronts. I can only speak for:

LiveLife

MileMed

===

Small OP, they do what they say for 10 years for me for what they have. I'm anything but a "known" frequent customer. I order rarely.

Just so you know what's still out there...

This is Canada to NE US. Never an LL

1/2

Can't get to the site any pointers?

are there still amy canadian pharmacy that sell without a prescription that isn't herbal only?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back