Canadian Pharmacies

Composynth.com, your welcome canada, anytime. Be professional with your orders don't ask any questions aboot dosage or stealth or you'll be immediately blocked. All compounds are for scientific research only. The dude mostly sells weird shit but buried in there is powder soma, flexeril, and chloral hydrate

MODERATOR NOTE

Let's go easy on the shipping details please. No specific geographical locations, packaging details / methods, etc.

No reason to offer excess information and subject customers and vendors to unnecessary risk. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a place that is legit! got ripped off once, almost ripped of a couple more times, hopefully this will help me!!

Personally, I don't know of any good source based within Canada to buy meds - aside from Ephedrine - other than a pharmacy, of course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember ordering Soma quite a few times from a Canadian website years ago that had like 2-3 day shipping and it came in a legal prescription bottle with my name on it and had US quality Soma. What happen to those guys? 

Hey this thread may be dead but are the eplanet guys still legit? I just looked at their site and talked to them and it all looks 100% but does anyone have good info on them? I’m considering placing an order even though they just sell co-dean. What better way to wait out a cold while you’re miserable 🤪. PM’s are welcome from anyone because I’ve been struggling with bitcoin for dayzzz even though I’ve been a part of this group for a little while when you could just slap a donation on the counter with your debit card. Whoever messed that up really ruined a good thing. I hold this site near and dear to my heart and it’s frustrating that we only accept bitcoin payments now..... And I’ve had 3 years of nursing school under my belt. STILL struggling with bitcoins!

Hey this thread may be dead but are the eplanet guys still legit? I just looked at their site and talked to them and it all looks 100% but does anyone have good info on them? I’m considering placing an order even though they just sell co-dean. What better way to wait out a cold while you’re miserable 🤪. PM’s are welcome from anyone because I’ve been struggling with bitcoin for dayzzz even though I’ve been a part of this group for a little while when you could just slap a donation on the counter with your debit card. Whoever messed that up really ruined a good thing. I hold this site near and dear to my heart and it’s frustrating that we only accept bitcoin payments now..... And I’ve had 3 years of nursing school under my belt. STILL struggling with bitcoins!
BC isn't as hard as it seems. Yes, at first it seems overwhelming with learning the lingo then how to convert usd to bc the into a wallet then into another place...take a left and then you wind up right up your own arse. lol. jk,

But for real, it's not very hard and there are tutorials all over the net that explains step-by-step instructions on how to purchase and use your BC. I would google "bitcoins for dummies"   no offense, by the way. 

On another note, if you haven't used a site in a while I would stay away. 100% legit sites can go scam literally overnight and if you don't see any RECENT positive reviews, i'd just move on and find another vendor to order from. There are plenty here to choose from if you know where to look. Anyways, good luck and I hope my post can make you understand BC a little better. lol.    OH, one more thing, check out and see if there are any BC ATMs near you. It's super easy and anonymous to use..just make sure you get a wallet like electrum and understand how to import your BCs into that wallet. Have a great evening!

I can't seem to get the link open are you sure you typed it correctly? not trying to be rude I am just generally interested in checking it out!

It's called a V P N. I use Norton 25 bucks a yr.  There are Free ones. I choose the best...i love it. One second,in Austria, then Oslow, then Smokey mountains lol..😀

Hey. Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted. First of hope everyone is doing good. 

I'd like to know if anyone has a link or two that ship good products within or to Canada 

I am also curious of this site, have you placed an order?

I might place a small trial order. Let me know how it goes for you. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back