Canadian Snow Man

I’m excited to try this vendor! Subscribing to a magazine whenever I get an email back!

You are right, actually there are some products that are cheaper in Canada and there are some products that are cheaper in US. It depends on supply and demand.

I am not here for US, i am here for Canada basically.

He has a great menu, I might take the plunge as I'd love to do business with a fellow Canadian lol. On the other hand part of me wants to see if someone else posts a review first.

I have reached out to CSM via email requesting an order. I will update you all as things transpire. :)
Alrighty, so I must say I am impressed with the communication, service, and product I have thus far received from CSM. The order arrived quickly after I paid for it via Bitcoin but due to personal circumstances, was only able to pick it up today. Thus far, one of the two products I ordered is top notch, and am just waiting for a response from CSM regarding the second product, as I ordered both powder and pressed pills but am not sure that I have received the pressed pills, and the powder — which came in two baggies — is not labeled. I will update you all on the same, as well as the second product, once I have confirmed what’s going on with CSM ☺️

Alrighty, so I must say I am impressed with the communication, service, and product I have thus far received from CSM. The order arrived quickly after I paid for it via Bitcoin but due to personal circumstances, was only able to pick it up today. Thus far, one of the two products I ordered is top notch, and am just waiting for a response from CSM regarding the second product, as I ordered both powder and pressed pills but am not sure that I have received the pressed pills, and the powder — which came in two baggies — is not labeled. I will update you all on the same, as well as the second product, once I have confirmed what’s going on with CSM ☺️
Further to my above reply, I can now confirm that I I have received both products at the same time, and even a bonus! The quality of both products is excellent, and I highly recommend you place an order with CSM — you will not be disappointed, and I’m already browsing the menu to place my next order 🥳 Happy researching y’all lol 🥰

I’m going to try Snowman very soon. I will stay with my original vendor who I’m very happy with and you know who you are if you’re reading this. I want too try snowman cause he is Canadian and I like that. From what I heard he has good reading material. I want too try ordering 1 of his magazines. If they are good then I will continue reading his material. As for my other person I order mags from , I will still be using them cause they have great books too. It’s nice knowing that I have 2 people I can use shipping domestic for my reading material. Thanks everyone and good luck. 🤟👍

My first ever order from Snowman. Before I ordered I had couple of questions about certain products and how different were those to each other (similar products). Mr. Snowman communication is great, answered every single question and with honesty and that's huge.

Now to products, first of all thank you for being generous and secondly ordered 3 different products. Each product came separately and super discreet. Quality so far no complain. He's definitely got a long term customer 🙂🙂

My first ever order from Snowman. Before I ordered I had couple of questions about certain products and how different were those to each other (similar products). Mr. Snowman communication is great, answered every single question and with honesty and that's huge.

Now to products, first of all thank you for being generous and secondly ordered 3 different products. Each product came separately and super discreet. Quality so far no complain. He's definitely got a long term customer 🙂🙂
Thank you for your feedback and i will wait for your next order.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back