Cannabinoids from rcb any good?

Cicose

As you may know rcbonline offers a variety of noids.Are they any good after the ban? I never heard of them the rch or rcad...anyone tested them ? Im really curios because i saw few of them at 5 stars 

I bought 7a19 of them just when it came out, but it turned out to be completely inactive. I haven't been to their store in months and I see that there are new cannabinoids, if anyone is testing, please share! I will follow this post! 

I know and have only 2 active noids ADB-Butinaca and 5f-adb. New Chinesse Noids are inactive!!

plnoids is a scammer! Be aware! I paid 60 euros, today I had to send the product, but I didn't do it and stopped answering.

Nobody tries to order.

If you send a tracking number I will correct this message immediately!

And this is why we don't allow people to vend via PM or without permission.  And why you shouldn't believe people trying to sneak vend in the way he was.  He will be banned in a couple days if there is no update.  

It is quite clear to me that the chance of such an execution being a fraud is 99%. I just don't want anyone to lose a lot of money and I can always check a trader with a small amount and the right attitude. If he is a fraud, even for a small amount, of course. So beware, he answered me for no more than 20 minutes, now he doesn't answer for much more haha.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back