Cashing Scripts

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Info On this topic and questions of forge scripts and how to get the desired drug, for education purpose only   /default_rolleyes.gif

- Medical paper security- / blue screen - anti copy paper void water mark

- Templates-  for blank script - computer script(dr printout script), template for written script(old school)

- Doctor info + dea number -* template -> your phone number to confirm - signature

- latin for desired drug

- Pharmacy(no cvs(databse+to much questions, local?) that is lenient,,doesn't care, inside man employee, bride? call back to "you". past DEA limit?, HOW to find them or spot them ?

What do you know about this ? 

Info On this topic and questions of forge scripts and how to get the desired drug, for education purpose only   /default_rolleyes.gif

- Medical paper security- / blue screen - anti copy paper void water mark

- Templates-  for blank script - computer script(dr printout script), template for written script(old school)

- Doctor info + dea number -* template -> your phone number to confirm - signature

- latin for desired drug

- Pharmacy(no cvs(databse+to much questions, local?) that is lenient,,doesn't care, inside man employee, bride? call back to "you". past DEA limit?, HOW to find them or spot them ?

What do you know about this ? 
Forged scripts are pretty much a thing of the past...Be careful is all I can say..You may still get a written script, but any sch 2,3, drugs are almost always called in, or emailed with confirmation to the pharmacy these days..If you live in a small town, they still may roll old school, but I wouldn't take the chance, unless you have no problem being locked up in the klink..My doc always emails my scripts to the pharmacy of my choice, and we're talking Ibuprofin 800's!

-YB

anything is possible that's why i am looking for comments from experience not random or stupid ones

Yeah, it's all electronic now especially 2's!

Man you walk in with a paper hand written copy you're going down.

Spend your money here and stay out of jail.

If there's anybody ya need to listen to. Then Listen to HB.

He knows his stuff.

It's not worth jail time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see articles about someone arrested by trying to use forged scripts in my area all the time.

And yes.. Like HB said, it's all electronic.   I had my doc send my scripts to local pharmacy right at the spot while I was in his office.

And yes.. Like HB said, it's all electronic.   I had my doc send my scripts to local pharmacy right at the spot while I was in his office.
My doctor always does that too

I still get a paper script for hidro. I pick it up once a month at the doctors office. There was never a problem for me as I already had the precription before it changed to paper. It changed from electronic to paper with the scheduling change, so there's definitely still paper out there.

I still get a paper script for hidro. I pick it up once a month at the doctors office. There was never a problem for me as I already had the precription before it changed to paper. It changed from electronic to paper with the scheduling change, so there's definitely still paper out there.
Interesting... wonder why.

I wish I knew. It was easier for me before when they sent it in for me.

anything is possible that's why i am looking for comments from experience not random or stupid ones
If anything's possible, than give it a shot! Don't get butt hurt when you find yourself locked up...Maybe than, you can reflect on all the smart advice that was given to you on DBG... /default_wink.png

FYI- I happen to know a lot about fake scripts, and use to know people who were writing 4-6 scripts a day for nearly three months, pushing thousands of pills, so this isn't something I'm pulling out of my ass...I hate to say it, but you're a few years short of making it to the party!!

From what I understand, even scripts that are still wrote on paper, are also verified through phone or email conformation, before they are filled. Like everyone is saying, there IS a database, and scripts are being kept track of..It's not like the good ol' days!!

If you don't care whether you spend a year or more in jail, Hell give it a shot!!

Last edited:
If anything's possible, than give it a shot! Don't get butt hurt when you find yourself locked up...Maybe than, you can reflect on all the smart advice that was given to you on DBG... /default_wink.png

FYI- I happen to know a lot about fake scripts, and use to know people who were writing 4-6 scripts a day for nearly three months, pushing thousands of pills, so this isn't something I'm pulling out of my ass...I hate to say it, but you're a few years short of making it to the party!!

From what I understand, even scripts that are still wrote on paper, are also verified through phone or email conformation, before they are filled. Like everyone is saying, there IS a database, and scripts are being kept track of..It's not like the good ol' days!!

If you don't care whether you spend a year or more in jail, Hell give it a shot!!
Paper is still used all the time, electronic scripts, print out script, on security paper

SWIM is not talking about Big name pharmacy CVS walgreens NO, local pharmacies 

SWIM has both written and (ELECTRONIC PRINTOUT) script, both use void paper

SWIM has gotten alprazlam (xanx) 1mg, by bringing the paper in and the pharmacist filled it no questions asked, no calls or confirmations

SWIM went in with oxycdone printout script, They looked at it and instantly said they are past DEA limit

Paper is still used all the time, electronic scripts, print out script, on security paper

SWIM has gotten alprazlam (xanx) 1mg, by bringing the paper in and the pharmacist filled it no questions asked, no calls or confirmations

SWIM went in with oxycdone printout script, They looked at it and instantly said they are past DEA limit
Good Luck! May the force be with you!! /default_ph34r.png

WTF is SWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back