Cashing Scripts

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand all this swim crap.

Take your swim off to some other forums we don't need swim here....

Read through this thread and laughed my butt off. Get real. You can't forge scripts in the 21st

century with the technology today. Maybe state laws are different but you ever notice that the

pharmacy used to get a scheduled script out in like 20-30 minutes and most now say it will be about

an hour and a half. That was for my perk last summer and the hydr0 is now just as long. My doc used to

hand me the computer print out of the hydr0 script with 2 refill but had to pick up perk script in

person hand written on that special paper each month. Schedule change of hydr0 now is same procedure. Long

way around saying it takes pharmacy so long to fill cause they go through a whole checklist of verification

procedures. Also even Mom & Pop's are required to have computers to fill schedule scripts.

And I hate that SWIM crap. There is a forum somewhere that says if you say "I" you can incriminate

yourself so everyone is SWIM did this and SWIM took that. It is really annoying reading the posts.

matty I hope your not a woman or I will look forward to seeing you on next season episodes of

"Orange Is The New Black" Lol

Attempting to forge a script is foolish.

Attempting to forge a CII is Darwinism.

I am still trying to figure out what the OP says. This forum does not promote illegal activity. Goodbye. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back