Chempub@proton

zzaps94

OPAL SPONSOR
Definitely got me and then said I sent the wrong amount and ghosted me do not deal with, he has people out there with legit accounts vouching for him and he just never replied after he milks your money

Same, dude who recommended me I already had plenty of contact with months before he offered chempub about other stuff and his profile was a real person, we talked about terraria and anime way before vendor. Then we were chatting about RCs (again separate convo from asking for vendor) he offered this dude showed me all sorts of evidence I couldn’t trace to anywhere else and was like well sure dude I appreciate it, $100 dollars later and no response for a week. He keeps assuring me he’ll reply but I know better at this point.

Guessing he’s having his friends buddies or alt accounts, vouch for him Again this wasn’t a bot or scam originally, scammers are the low of the low

Same, dude who recommended me I already had plenty of contact with months before he offered chempub about other stuff and his profile was a real person, we talked about terraria and anime way before vendor. Then we were chatting about RCs (again separate convo from asking for vendor) he offered this dude showed me all sorts of evidence I couldn’t trace to anywhere else and was like well sure dude I appreciate it, $100 dollars later and no response for a week. He keeps assuring me he’ll reply but I know better at this point.

Guessing he’s having his friends buddies or alt accounts, vouch for him Again this wasn’t a bot or scam originally, scammers are the low of the low
Same here

Reddit account from someone I was talking to for months about random shit I can, before I got directed here and found real honest people
Yep, literally dude. Same exact situation, feels bad man. I consider myself not someone to get scammed. Feels more like I got played, we never talked about any RC shit for months lol. I’m like irs only $100 but my feelings kinda hurt too. I’d rather you just straight up try to scam me not build me up as a friend we’d send each other pictures of Tv shows and our weekend plans and what not.

Any chance the username ended in 4867?

Yep, literally dude. Same exact situation, feels bad man. I consider myself not someone to get scammed. Feels more like I got played, we never talked about any RC shit for months lol. I’m like irs only $100 but my feelings kinda hurt too. I’d rather you just straight up try to scam me not build me up as a friend we’d send each other pictures of Tv shows and our weekend plans and what not.

Any chance the username ended in 4867?
Yes

I tried to put them on blast but the mods didn't put that message up

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back