Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

F) ***NARCOTICS (Contact for available stock)
--------------------------------------------

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

==========================================================================

EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM
SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c​

!!!2024 AVAILABLE PRODUCT LIST!!!
==================================

A) Stimulants
--------------
Eutylone
a-PiHP
A-PCYP
bk-EBDB
4MMC / 3MMC / 2MMC
MDMA
4F-MAR
3F-PVP
KU (Very cheap now)

B) Cannabinoids
--------------
5CLADBA (only)

C) Opioids
-----------
O-DSMT
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Etonitazepyne
N-Desethyl isotonitazene

D) Benzodiazepines
-----------------
Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

A) Stimulants
--------------
Eutylone
a-PiHP
A-PCYP
bk-EBDB
4MMC / 3MMC / 2MMC
MDMA
4F-MAR
3F-PVP
KU (Very cheap now)

B) Cannabinoids
--------------
5CLADBA (only)

C) Opioids
-----------
O-DSMT
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Etonitazepyne
N-Desethyl isotonitazene

D) Benzodiazepines
-----------------
Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

Bought some 2FDCK off this guy. Paid for it after hours on Tuesday the 26th and it just received yesterday on Monday the 8th, so I paid him a $40 shipping fee for it to get delivered domestically in almost 2 business weeks. Not off to a great start. The product seems fine, I have doubts that it is 2f but it is at least more potent than the shitty canket/fxe that has been sold as 2f lately, so the product itself is alright. However, a whopping 40% of the order (FORTY!!) is missing from the package. I paid for 5 grams (we agreed on this) and was sent 3. I am not sure if it is being sent separately or what, but I have been asking him about it since I received the package about 22 hours ago and have not had any meaningful response (he just keeps asking me to rate the product or some shit). It doesn't seem like he is going to address it. Maybe that will change after I make this post. As it stands right now, seriously DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.

Bought some 2FDCK off this guy. Paid for it after hours on Tuesday the 26th and it just received yesterday on Monday the 8th, so I paid him a $40 shipping fee for it to get delivered domestically in almost 2 business weeks. Not off to a great start. The product seems fine, I have doubts that it is 2f but it is at least more potent than the shitty canket/fxe that has been sold as 2f lately, so the product itself is alright. However, a whopping 40% of the order (FORTY!!) is missing from the package. I paid for 5 grams (we agreed on this) and was sent 3. I am not sure if it is being sent separately or what, but I have been asking him about it since I received the package about 22 hours ago and have not had any meaningful response (he just keeps asking me to rate the product or some shit). It doesn't seem like he is going to address it. Maybe that will change after I make this post. As it stands right now, seriously DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.
Sorry if you did not get the exact weight. Maybe the scale you used has issues. I did weigh well and use same scale for al clients. In the next order will add extra 2g for you. Thanks for ordering and sorry if you had any inconvenieces.

A) Stimulants
--------------
Eutylone
a-PiHP
A-PCYP
bk-EBDB
4MMC / 3MMC / 2MMC
MDMA
4F-MAR
3F-PVP
KU (Very cheap now)

B) Cannabinoids
--------------
5CLADBA (only)

C) Opioids
-----------
O-DSMT
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Etonitazepyne
N-Desethyl isotonitazene

D) Benzodiazepines
-----------------
Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

A) Stimulants
--------------
Eutylone
a-PiHP
A-PCYP
bk-EBDB
4MMC / 3MMC / 2MMC
MDMA
4F-MAR
3F-PVP
KU (Very cheap now)

B) Cannabinoids
--------------
5CLADBA (only)

C) Opioids
-----------
O-DSMT
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Etonitazepyne
N-Desethyl isotonitazene

D) Benzodiazepines
-----------------
Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

5CLADBA TOP QUALITY (ORIGIN UK) - SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY

SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

Attachments

• 5cl2.jpg
    5cl2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 5cl1.jpg
    5cl1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 30

A) Stimulants
--------------
Eutylone
a-PiHP
A-PCYP
bk-EBDB
4MMC / 3MMC / 2MMC
MDMA
4F-MAR
3F-PVP
KU (Very cheap now)

B) Cannabinoids
--------------
5CLADBA (only)

C) Opioids
-----------
O-DSMT
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Etonitazepyne
N-Desethyl isotonitazene

D) Benzodiazepines
-----------------
Bromazolam
Flubromazepam
Flucotizolam
Deschloroetizolam

E) Dissociatives
----------------
2-FDCK
Tiletamine HCL

G) Psychedelics (LSD)
--------------
ALD-52 (LSD)

Canada right ? Thought your order went through long ago. Never heard from yu but will figure it out again.
Yes you did. I sent yo an email 2 weeks ago asking for a tracking number which you never responded to. Now today, you are telling me ''it was delivered''. I religiously checked my mail every single day since I sent you that e-mail(including today). I've verified the address was correct when I e-mailed you it. You're not being truthful somewhere. It sounds like I got scammed. You never provided a tracking number. You never emailed me one and when I asked for it you didnt get back. Now suddenly, it's delivered according to you. None of this makes sense. So I'm out 500 and 1 month and I'm being told ''never heard from yu'' which is false.

Yes you did. I sent yo an email 2 weeks ago asking for a tracking number which you never responded to. Now today, you are telling me ''it was delivered''. I religiously checked my mail every single day since I sent you that e-mail(including today). I've verified the address was correct when I e-mailed you it. You're not being truthful somewhere. It sounds like I got scammed. You never provided a tracking number. You never emailed me one and when I asked for it you didnt get back. Now suddenly, it's delivered according to you. None of this makes sense. So I'm out 500 and 1 month and I'm being told ''never heard from yu'' which is false.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 180404.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 180404.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 31
Well looks like I got scammed. I should've trusted the other posters here. Numerous people that were told inconsistent things about their packages not arriving. I should've expected it. I don't live in an appartment, there's no reason, he could claim it was delivered. Got scammed basically. There's no way all of us are making things up. Just look at this thread. I should've listened to them. Now he's claiming it was ''delivered''. What a load of BS. You've all been warned. He's playing games. Just takes your money then pretends to send packages. He'll pretend you never contacted him etc. There's no way we are all making things up on this thread. I really couldn't afford to lose almost 500 Canadian. I'm not rich. What you are doing is wrong.

Here's a summary. I placed order and he tells me he will let me know when it is shipped. Of course, he doesn't end up notifying me so I had to e-mail him after a few days then he says ''its already shipped''.
He tells me it should take 1-2 weeks. By 2 weeks, I contact him asking him for a tracking number because I didnt receive anything. He never responds at all. I wait another 2 weeks and I make a post here.
Then he magically claims, ''it was delivered'' once he sees my post here where I also sent him another e-mail.

Ive been checking my mailbox daily for 2 weeks. Nothing has ever been sent to me. How can it be delivered? 1) He had the wrong address or 2) He actually never sent anything and he's making this whole thing up. Of course it's option #2. I have proof that I CONFIRMED my address with him TWICE.
Here are photos.

It's painful to lose almost 500$ and one month of my life I can't get back. But now at least, he won't be able to claim he had the wrong address either as I can see that coming.
Read this thread there are multiple people who he's been playing with for the last months. I'm also another one of his scam. Trust me, he did not actually send anything. It's all lies. There's nothing that's been delivered. He had the correct address, just look at the photos. You got busted. You can't keep making up excuses to cover your tracks, not to me and not to the others on here you screwed over.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.png
    2.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 17
Here's a summary. I placed order and he tells me he will let me know when it is shipped. Of course, he doesn't end up notifying me so I had to e-mail him after a few days then he says ''its already shipped''.
He tells me it should take 1-2 weeks. By 2 weeks, I contact him asking him for a tracking number because I didnt receive anything. He never responds at all. I wait another 2 weeks and I make a post here.
Then he magically claims, ''it was delivered'' once he sees my post here where I also sent him another e-mail.

Ive been checking my mailbox daily for 2 weeks. Nothing has ever been sent to me. How can it be delivered? 1) He had the wrong address or 2) He actually never sent anything and he's making this whole thing up. Of course it's option #2. I have proof that I CONFIRMED my address with him TWICE.
Here are photos.

It's painful to lose almost 500$ and one month of my life I can't get back. But now at least, he won't be able to claim he had the wrong address either as I can see that coming.
Read this thread there are multiple people who he's been playing with for the last months. I'm also another one of his scam. Trust me, he did not actually send anything. It's all lies. There's nothing that's been delivered. He had the correct address, just look at the photos. You got busted. You can't keep making up excuses to cover your tracks, not to me and not to the others on here you screwed over.
Your order was shipped. That is Canada right ? If you never received package maybe someone picked it up at your address. I never made anything up.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back