CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Today i got in touch with him waiting for a tracking number ...until now it seems good!
My apologies, but I may not have misunderstood you. Are you saying that up until now you have trusted the vendor and now you are not or are you saying that you are uncertain until now and based on the information you now believe vendor is legitimate? Just confused by your wording, but if you could be more descriptive I would appreciate it.

5CLADBA finished product available now in stock.
Not precursor.
Quality 10/10
Origin: UK warehouse

I reach out to this VENDOR regarding a few chems. Great communication. Very competitive prices…. So I decided to pull the trigger on one chem (minimal weight).

Sent my donation.
Received TN within 12hrs 💯
Solid communication throughout the entire process.

I really hope that this VENDOR works out: character-wise & QUALITY.

PHOTO: I ordered the item on the left

🤞🤞🤞

Attachments

• 5CC23304-A15A-4543-A04B-B51E6D5090F7.jpeg
    5CC23304-A15A-4543-A04B-B51E6D5090F7.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 86
I reach out to this VENDOR regarding a few chems. Great communication. Very competitive prices…. So I decided to pull the trigger on one chem (minimal weight).

Sent my donation.
Received TN within 12hrs 💯
Solid communication throughout the entire process.

I really hope that this VENDOR works out: character-wise & QUALITY.

PHOTO: I ordered the item on the left

🤞🤞🤞
thanks for your feedback. looking forward to doing more and other products.

Can anyone here verify themselves that they have

…..received from this vendor

…..received form this vendor n have red the magazines!?

Extremely curious with this one as the msgs he has in stock r lol but literally impossible to read at this time; I would be more than elated to find this vendor to be legit… I urge anyone with any beginning to end experience please chime in for us that are on the edge of taking the plunge!

Thx

@BennyDiazapine

Relax, pal ....... I received my touchdown(s) today! :geek: I messaged you this morning that my package was out for delivery, right? "R-E-L-A-X" , because DBG community has your back & will support you, Mr @BennyDiazapine 🫶 #nohomo

((SEE PHOTO)) ...... yeah, buddy!! Touchdown!!! 🙌🙌🙌
Or as the rest of the world would say, "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!"

1G Nitrazolam (1st purchase gift)
5G Alprazolam (1st order)

@CHEMTHUGS007 + ME = THUG HUG x1000
(AGAIN: #nohomo.. All love though!!! ) 😈 👹

**DUDES (and DUDETTES):
I heavily researched XANAX dosages (because I don't want to OD or cause an OD): 1 tiny toothpick tip of PURE ALP POWDER = 0.5mg of XANAX, okay?

At 5:30PM, I tried 1cm of a paperclip tip...... x2!! (Already had about 15mg of diazepam in my system starting 8am) ........... @BennyDiazapine @CHEMTHUGS007 , it's 10:45PM: MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!!!!!

@CHEMTHUGS007's ALP formula is NO JOKE!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

I've been using benzos on & off since 2011. Aside from ROCHE (via Romania), I've HONESTLY never felt anything like these pure ALP powder salts!!! Welcome to the 21st century.... with these f*****n millenniums 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@CHEMTHUGS007 powders are pure, uncut, unprocessed benzos chems -- before companies add all of the inactive nasty ingredients for X, V, K, S, O, P, etc....... MOST MEDICINES (pills/capsules) HAVE FILLERS, AGREED???

FACTS: Xanax contains 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, or 2 mg of alprazolam....
Inactive ingredients: cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2.

@CHEMTHUGS007 pure powder (TWO PAPERCLIP TIPS!!!!!) is a motherfuc***g game changer for myself, my friends, and my family.

THANK YOU, brother @CHEMTHUGS007 !!! Texting me daily, getting to know my $$$ goals + UPSELLING ME YOUR CHEMS (as a good Marketeer & businessman) -- telling me YOUR $$$ goals, and then PROVING to me your quality *DAMN BRO*....... +++ your extra NITRA 💛💛💛

Will order again ASAP.
You are 1000% good for business & hoping my life & and my family's lives)

THUG to THUG -- Always appreciate 🫵

God Bless!!! 💛💛💛
Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward doing more man. The 5cladba I told you is also very good. Quality is 10/10.

Damn bro, either you are chemthug posting as another user, or you actually are chemthug’s gay lover/hype man. I’ve never seen anyone brag so much about a vendor, absolutely hilarious and ridiculous (super homo 2 😂) that you think people will believe it.
All good man. He is just happy to have his hands on some good stuff and 1g free Nitrazolam. Open for clean deals ... NO PLAYING AROUND!!! Others who ordered are dropping feedback soon. Order now before some products go out of stock. Thanks.

Seems to good to be true I have to agree with Road Hog...What gets me is these vendors with damn near extinct mags an claim people are purchasing left and right but only have two maybe three people vouching for them. I look at known legit vendors who all start off offering free samples to at least 5-10 active members "INCLUDING SHIPPING". If a vendor is claiming their mags are going like hot cakes but only have two or three people leaving feedback and they are to cheap to hand out samples at NO COST there is something fishy going on it's common knowledge with mags like this and 5-10 active members vouching you would make a killing that would net you a return 1000x what it cost to hand out a few samples it's a dead give away to me. If a vendor is unwilling to hand out samples with out charging an arm and leg for shipping it's a dead give away vendors have every incentive to invest in their reputation and if they don't it's because they don't actually possess these damn near extinct mags you can't even feel bad for someone who falls for this bs.

O
Seems to good to be true I have to agree with Road Hog...What gets me is these vendors with damn near extinct mags an claim people are purchasing left and right but only have two maybe three people vouching for them. I look at known legit vendors who all start off offering free samples to at least 5-10 active members "INCLUDING SHIPPING". If a vendor is claiming their mags are going like hot cakes but only have two or three people leaving feedback and they are to cheap to hand out samples at NO COST there is something fishy going on it's common knowledge with mags like this and 5-10 active members vouching you would make a killing that would net you a return 1000x what it cost to hand out a few samples it's a dead give away to me. If a vendor is unwilling to hand out samples with out charging an arm and leg for shipping it's a dead give away vendors have every incentive to invest in their reputation and if they don't it's because they don't actually possess these damn near extinct mags you can't even feel bad for someone who falls for this bs.
TIME WILL TELL SIR. NOTHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WHEN YOU ARE REAL. I DONT GIVE OUT FREE SAMPLES. NO I ONLY SELL FROM 5G MINIMUM AND CAN SEND 1 OR 2G FREE OF OTHERS. NOTHING SHOULD BE FREE. I PAY TO BE ON THIS PLATFORM. I WILL FOCUS ON ON BUSINESS. WILL POST AN UPDATED NEW PRODUCT LIST SOON.

I am not reading all this or arguing with you this vendor is showing all the typical scammer signs maybe he is legit but I will do my part and point a few things out for people on the fence. I don't even know what you are getting all crazy about I never even mentioned you it just makes you look like a shill no offense especially considering past posts on other threads..
Please I understand your worries, I do my best to provide the best for customers.

Product List

A) China Warehouse Stock
------------------------
Alprazolam (new) / Clonazolan (Analogue) / Etomidate / Protonitazene / Metonitazene / Bromazolam / Isotonitazene / Etonitazene
ODSMT / 3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue / APVP / 4MMC / APIHP / METH / 3MMC /
Eutylone / MDMA / ADBB Precursor / ADBB Full kit / 5cladba precursor / 5cladba full kit / Ketamine

B) UK Warehouse Stock
----------------------
5cladba / 5fadb
Green leaves Cannabinoid (ratio: 1kg green leaves contains 100g 5fadb) (1kg MOQ)
MDMA (Purity 99%) (MOQ 1kg)

C) USA Warehouse Stock
------------------------------
APVP / 2FDCK / MDMA / PMK Liquid

D) Mexico Warehouse Stock
-----------------------
Propionyl Chloride

E) Stock in Germany Warehouse (Ship to Europe except UK)
---------------------------------------------------
1KG PMK Liquid
1KG BMK Powder
10g MDMA Sample
10g APVP Sample
10g 2FDCK Sample
ADBB 100g Liquid
ADBB 100g powder
ADBB main precursor 6kg

CONTACT US:
EMAIL => chemthugs007@protonmail.com
WICKR ME: chemthugs007
SESSION ID: 05d087dd6565ccfdb9b9834511ae4a37a510817d8b0dfca3e1c7b50254c8797e19

This is our updated product list 2023

We are back to work after long time problems
with several Markets.

CANNABINOIDS:
1.) 5cladba (Quality: 10/10) end product.

PSYCHEDELICS:

1.) Methallylescaline, (mescaline)
2.) 1V-LSD crystal, (lsd)
3.) 5-BO-DMT, (dmt)

DISSOCIATIVES:

4.) Ketamine HCL
5.) 3-PO-PCP, (pcp)
6.) Hydroxetamine

STIMULANTS:

7.) 4-HMA (4-Hexomethamphetamine)
8.) A-3PVP, (a-pvp)
9.) 4FE-PVP, (a-pvp)
10.) A-PCYP
11.) EF-PVP, (a-pvp)
12.) MF-4-MAR, MF-4-methylaminorex
13.) EF-PiHP, (a-pihp)
14.) 3-Bromo-MDPV, (mdpv)
15.) Keutylone, (eutylone)
16.) 4F-Iso-Methylphenidate
17.) 4-MPM, Mephenmetrazine
18.) MDMA
19.) 4MMC
20.) APVP (New batch)
21.) a-PIHP (new batch)

OPIOIDES:

19.) O-DSMT, (tramadol)
20.) Metonitazene
21.) Protonitazene

BENZODIAZEPINES:

18.) Gidazepam
19.) Deschloroetizolam
20.) Mecloqualone
21.) Etaqualone
22.) Flubromazepam
23.) Bromazolam
24.) Fluapromazepam (ALP analogue)
25.) 4-Hydroxyphenazepam
26.) Diproqualone
27.) Pregabalin
28.) Gabapentin
29.) ALPRAZOLAM (NEW BATCH)
30,) NITRAZOLAM

Kind Regards

CONTACT US:

Last edited:
@BennyDiazapine @Admin :

This is OBVIOUSLY way way way above my pay grade! [I’m a client; not a chemist!]

ALP: Feels like Xanax. In & out in; but stronger. 1/4 4x per day = blackout!!

NITRA: atomic bomb at first; but lasts 1/2 the day. Also = blackout

IFA VAL10: I’ll give it a B+/B. Kicks in quickly. Last long though. One 5mg before taking my morning showers…… By the time I’ll finished: anxiety is usually gone! If needed be: I use 420 INDICAS also 😎

I don’t know about ALL OF @CHEMTHUGS007’s RCs. But the one’s I’ve been given are 🧨🧨🧨 And he seems like a nice guy when we have our SESSION chats.

NEXT ORDER: 5CLADBA + more (TBD by friends/family — not just me)

@BennyDiazapine, sounds like your have BEEF with @CHEMTHUGS007 … Can’t we all just get along??? ✌🏽

Last edited by a moderator:
Question….

So, you r nos posted this “new” updated list of a sudden with your current t compounds, which I still can’t figure out what is going on with the way you have them numbered.

Anyways, so this new list you just sent us is your complete and full current menu, only small fraction of your previous list you had created for us, with only maybe ten percent of the menu you had before, am I examining this and making the correct sssumotions?
This seems like an attack on how I run my business. If you have inquiry for any product, why not ask me and I will answer if available or not. I have a rotating list, changes with time based on my source. I do no longer sell F-related compounds. You openly call me a scammer when no one here called out I took money from them and never sent what they ordered. YOU SOUND SO WORRIED. YOU NEED CALM DOWN AND HAVE OTHERS GIVE FEEDBACK FROM ORDERS MADE. You sound like an affiliate to some vendor in here and worried about my list.

BUY SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS, OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS AND OTHER RCS

Product List

A) China Warehouse Stock
------------------------
Etomidate / Protonitazene / Metonitazene / Bromazolam / Isotonitazene / Etonitazene / Fluapromazepam (ALP analogue) / Flubromazepam / Gidazepam / 4-Hydroxyphenazepam / Mecloqualone / Nitrazolam / 4-MPM, Mephenmetrazine / 4F-Iso-Methylphenidate / ODSMT / / APVP / 4CPC / APIHP / METH Analogue / 3MMC / Alprazolam (new batch) / Clonazolam (new batch)
Eutylone / MDMA / ADBB Precursor / ADBB Full kit / 5cladba precursor / 5cladba full kit / Ketamine / 4-HMA (4-Hexomethamphetamine) / A-3PVP, (a-pvp) / 4FE-PVP, (a-pvp) / A-PCYP / EF-PVP, (a-pvp) / MF-4-MAR, MF-4-methylaminorex /
EF-PiHP, (a-pihp) / 3-Bromo-MDPV, (mdpv).

B) UK Warehouse Stock
----------------------
5cladba / 5fadb
Green leaves Cannabinoid (ratio: 1kg green leaves contains 100g 5fadb) (1kg MOQ)
MDMA (Purity 99%) (MOQ 1kg)

C) USA Warehouse Stock
------------------------------
APVP / 2FDCK / MDMA / PMK Liquid

D) Mexico Warehouse Stock
-----------------------
Propionyl Chloride

E) Stock in Germany Warehouse (Ship to Europe except UK)
---------------------------------------------------
1KG PMK Liquid
1KG BMK Powder
10g MDMA Sample
10g APVP Sample
10g 2FDCK Sample
ADBB 100g Liquid
ADBB 100g powder
ADBB main precursor 6kg

NB: PLEASE ASK US FIRST BECAUSE SOME PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE IN STOCK AT THE TIME OF YOUR ORDER. WE HAVE A ROTATING PRODUCT LIST. WE DO NOT SHIP LESS THAN 5GRAMS SAMPLES. DO NOT ASK US TO SEND FREE SAMPLES OR REQUEST US LESS THAN 5GRAMS.

WE HANDLE EXAMPLE: 5G, 10G, 25G, 50G, 100G, 250G, 500G, 1KG, 2KG, 5KG, 10KG...

CONTACT US:

Attachments

• 5cladba 25g.jpg
    5cladba 25g.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 50g 5cladba.jpg
    50g 5cladba.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 63
  • photo_2023-05-18_09-30-35.jpg
    photo_2023-05-18_09-30-35.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 78
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back