CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Another 250g - Pure Bromazolam Raw Powder Alprazolam analogue USA-USA.

Great stealth and communication. Took about 13 days T2D but there's no worries. I'm not very confident this is the best possible bromazolam, as another reviewer suggested. Could be d-etiz or something less potent. Giving all stars as i have no lab tests done - just personal experience with product.

Thanks man!!!
Looking forward to your next order.

Order Cannabinoids / Benzos / Opioids / Stimulants / & RCs.
New Stock

* Protonitazepyne
* 4F-MPH
* FXE (Fluorexetamine)
* Bromazolam (New Batch)
* Protonitazene (New Batch)
* Etonitazene (New Batch)
* a-PIHP replacement
* Eutylone (New Batch)
* Ketamine (S-Isomer)
* 2-FDCK / GBL crystals /
* MDMA / 3F-PVP
* 4MMC & 3MMC
* Hexen / A-PCYP / 3F-PvP
* 2-CB pressed pills
* XANAX (Alprazolam) 2mg pills
* Valium (Diazepam) 10mg pills
* Adderal pills
* Clonazepam 2mg pills
* GBH / GBL

=================================
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

SESSION ID:
05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

== DELIVERY INFO ==

- Send with priority mail, fits every mailbox
- Very good stealth
- Shipping method is 99,5% safe (worldwide)
- Vacuum sealed securely, if needed multiple times
- Cleaned with alcohol to keep your package and sealed product odorless
- Tracking only possible for bulk/special orders for now

Placed and received my second order from ChemThugs this past week. This second order came in much quicker than before, definitely an improvement and I believe my first order took an extremely long time as all shipments coming from China seemed to be delayed in that time from (May-June '24). Order placed 9-26, shipment received 10-11. Quality has never been an issue, as it (2-FDCK) has been top notch. I will continue to order from ChemThugs.

I have an 0/2 record with them

First one seized. Ok, maybe bad luck.

2nd I requested specific shipping instructions and was assured they will be followed but they weren’t so they were also seized becuause it was basically the same way

I have an 0/2 record with them

First one seized. Ok, maybe bad luck.

2nd I requested specific shipping instructions and was assured they will be followed but they weren’t so they were also seized becuause it was basically the same way
Package will be reshipped. You surely are the guy from Hong Kong right ?

Placed and received my second order from ChemThugs this past week. This second order came in much quicker than before, definitely an improvement and I believe my first order took an extremely long time as all shipments coming from China seemed to be delayed in that time from (May-June '24). Order placed 9-26, shipment received 10-11. Quality has never been an issue, as it (2-FDCK) has been top notch. I will continue to order from ChemThugs.
Thanks for you feedback. Looking forward doing more business with you.

New Stock

SESSION ID:
=================================​

New Stock

SESSION ID:

We do have stock of different categories of powders, crystals, pills & liquid dissociative.

- Opioids
- Stimulants
- Benzodiazepines
- Cannabinoids
- Dissociatives
- Narcotic****s.

Inquire stock from our contacts below

SESSION ID:
SIGNAL: CHEMTHUGS007.01

We do have stock of different categories of powders, crystals, pills & liquid dissociative.

- Opioids
- Stimulants
- Benzodiazepines
- Cannabinoids
- Dissociatives
- Narcotic****s.

SESSION ID:
STOCK AVAILABLE. WE SHIP GLOBALLY PILLS, CRYSTS, POWDERS ETC

Did you email regarding next order ?

- Opioids
- Stimulants
- Benzodiazepines
- Cannabinoids
- Dissociatives
- Narcotic****s.

SESSION ID:

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Yep. So whichever bookie they are impersonating may not be the most vigilant person so be careful what u say if choosing to converse with that person. In fact, I would urge that person to delete that email and start a new one. And be more mindful IF in fact they did something to put their address at risk and subsequently their contacts as well.
  2. K @ knofflebon: I’m sure they’re just working off of whoever’s contact list they can access whether hacked or phished.
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Damn @Big Drew 1174 yep got the same one with same vend name but looks like it’s from DBG. How the hell do they get in!! No one will contact u in ur email that says it’s from DBG and then the book sellers name. Kind of like your bank won’t contact u in ur email and say to click on a link!!!
  4. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  5. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  7. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  8. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  9. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  10. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  11. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  13. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  14. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  15. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  16. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  17. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  18. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  19. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  20. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
Back