Clobromazolam

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
NEW PRODUCT:

Clobromazolam
Synonyms: Phenazolam
IUPAC NAME: 8-bromo-6-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine
Chemical formula: C17H12BrClN4
Molar mass: 387.67 g•mol−1
CAS Number: 87213-50-1

Phenazolam, (Clobromazolam, DM-II-90, BRN 4550445) is a benzodiazepine derivative which acts as a potent sedative and hypnotic drug. It was first invented in the early 1980s,but was never developed for medical use. It has been sold over the internet as a designer drug, first being identified in seized samples by a laboratory in Sweden in March 2016.
This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

Has Anyone actually started selling? I'm pretty interested In studying this one

I have a quantity, and If people would like to hear what it is like please let me know and I will write down my experiences with what I dub, "Clobro".

I have a quantity, and If people would like to hear what it is like please let me know and I will write down my experiences with what I dub, "Clobro".
Hey, I'm very interested in what it's like. Ty

Hey, I'm very interested in what it's like. Ty
Same here. Very interested to find out what it is like.
Very strong. At ~1mg it almost felt uncomfortable and it was a labor to breathe.
At low doses 0.25mg very enjoyable almost like you are sober but a good calm feeling. Not that euphoric, and not hypnotic either. Very easy to knock yourself out with this because the dosage seems to be low.
I recommend 0.25. Or 0.5 spread out over 2 hours. Hope that helps.

Very strong. At ~1mg it almost felt uncomfortable and it was a labor to breathe.
At low doses 0.25mg very enjoyable almost like you are sober but a good calm feeling. Not that euphoric, and not hypnotic either. Very easy to knock yourself out with this because the dosage seems to be low.
I recommend 0.25. Or 0.5 spread out over 2 hours. Hope that helps.
thank you for the info. how long do you think you feel the effects?

thank you for the info. how long do you think you feel the effects?
I will say from my experience that it takes 30-40minutes until peak. Peak for 3-4 hours and 1-2 hour comedown. It is really not enjoyable at doses above 1mg because no euphoria, no hpynotic effects, no anxiolytic effects paired with very heavy physiological sedating effects. But without the anxiolytic/hypnotic/euphoric effects the sedation is really really un-enjoyable. With Bromazolam taking 3mg to fall asleep brings you in and takes you out very nicely. I would never use Clobro for sleep, you will only end up reminding yourself over and over to breathe until the drug wears off. The only use I see for this, for myself at least, is low dosage 0.25mg social lubricant.

Would love to hear from others their own experiences. There are not a lot of reports out there if any.

I will say from my experience that it takes 30-40minutes until peak. Peak for 3-4 hours and 1-2 hour comedown. It is really not enjoyable at doses above 1mg because no euphoria, no hpynotic effects, no anxiolytic effects paired with very heavy physiological sedating effects. But without the anxiolytic/hypnotic/euphoric effects the sedation is really really un-enjoyable. With Bromazolam taking 3mg to fall asleep brings you in and takes you out very nicely. I would never use Clobro for sleep, you will only end up reminding yourself over and over to breathe until the drug wears off. The only use I see for this, for myself at least, is low dosage 0.25mg social lubricant.

Would love to hear from others their own experiences. There are not a lot of reports out there if any.
awesome thank you, i've been wanting to order some for a while, but hesitating.
In my country we could get phenazepam tablets from the pharmacy pretty easily, and i never had any problems with it, I was hoping phenazolam was a bit similar, and i already had a bit of 3-hydroxyphenazapam

awesome thank you, i've been wanting to order some for a while, but hesitating.
In my country we could get phenazepam tablets from the pharmacy pretty easily, and i never had any problems with it, I was hoping phenazolam was a bit similar, and i already had a bit of 3-hydroxyphenazapam
Does my experience sound similiar to Phenazepam? I have no xp with Phenazepam, but it would make sense for them to be similiar.

Does my experience sound similiar to Phenazepam? I have no xp with Phenazepam, but it would make sense for them to be similiar.
well phenazepam is that rc that people were ordering from China and eyeballing doses, blacking out for weeks, and ending up in prison or worse. It is what drew a lot of public attention to rc's unfortunately like 10 years ago.
But if you dose it correctly, or get the tablets they manufacture in Russia and distribute around post USSR countries, it is not euphoric or hypnotic or blackout inducing. It is just perfectly anxiolytic and lasts for a long time. That's what i am personally looking for

i first tried this chem last year at unknown (pressed pill) doses, but have tested this current yellow powder at 0.25mg too. It seemed to last at least 8hrs for me but i dont want to comment too much on its effects as it was a small dose for me (highly tolerant to bzd's).

do you take other CNS depressants? benzodiazepines do not cause respiratory depression themselves, but the psychomotor impairment, (safe) drop in blood pressure and sedation could easily feel like it. paranoia about such effects being a novel chem, plus overshooting the dose to the point of paradoxical delusions of sobriety could have played a part in not feeling anxiolytic. you also mention no hypnotic effects, simply sedation, but they are synonyms when referring to standard bzd effects of the 5 different binding sites.

have you done any more trials??

Seems like adding an opiate would mean certain doom for that individual. Idk I have seen so many of my friends mix benzos and dope and the next morning we get calls that my hommie is dead...

Can't even tell you how many people who I was once very close to, kicked the bucket from mixing the two.

It's always when they go home too. They seem fine before we went in for the night or day...

Next day we get calls from the parents or girlfriend, even investigators either calling to tell us or they were trying to figure shit out.

It's sad but at least it's a painless way to go. Super quiet. No pain. No suffering. No struggle.

I know you benzo guys are like I know what I'm doing blah blah but that was the same shit they all said. Wish yall's the best....

Seems like adding an opiate would mean certain doom for that individual. Idk I have seen so many of my friends mix benzos and dope and the next morning we get calls that my hommie is dead...

Can't even tell you how many people who I was once very close to, kicked the bucket from mixing the two.

It's always when they go home too. They seem fine before we went in for the night or day...

Next day we get calls from the parents or girlfriend, even investigators either calling to tell us or they were trying to figure shit out.

It's sad but at least it's a painless way to go. Super quiet. No pain. No suffering. No struggle.

I know you benzo guys are like I know what I'm doing blah blah but that was the same shit they all said. Wish yall's the best....

most i have lost to drugs (especially before the fent epidemic) were from this combo, too.

but to clarify, i do not intend to mix with any other CNS depressants, and BZD's themselves do not really cause respiratory depression. this is why i am curious about having to remind himself to breath.

i first tried this chem last year at unknown (pressed pill) doses, but have tested this current yellow powder at 0.25mg too. It seemed to last at least 8hrs for me but i dont want to comment too much on its effects as it was a small dose for me (highly tolerant to bzd's).

do you take other CNS depressants? benzodiazepines do not cause respiratory depression themselves, but the psychomotor impairment, (safe) drop in blood pressure and sedation could easily feel like it. paranoia about such effects being a novel chem, plus overshooting the dose to the point of paradoxical delusions of sobriety could have played a part in not feeling anxiolytic. you also mention no hypnotic effects, simply sedation, but they are synonyms when referring to standard bzd effects of the 5 different binding sites.

Very good point.
I am 6'1" and weigh 166 pounds.
.5mg of clonazepam (pharma) daily with 30mg of Adderal and 20mg propranolol in the morning. The day I trialed the clobro I abstained only from clonazepam. The clobro was taken ~6-7 hours after my morning meds. I drink a lot of caffeine throughout the day as well. Further, I was calorie starved that day. (I'm in the summer cut phase, at 1 digit body fat) All of these factors surely played a part in the experience.
With that being said I stand by the effects which it caused on me that particular day; that when 1mg was taken it was a labor to breathe and unenjoyable due to the heavy sedation, and that at 1mg or above the overwhelming sedation left little room for euphoria or hypnotic effects. When I use hypnotic, I am using the word colloquially not clinically. To me a hypnotic effect is similiar to a low dose of ketamine, or a high dose of zopiclone.

On the mention of further trials, yes.
Initially I used .25mg clobro and 1.7mg bromazolam for sleep. This worked very well for a few months until tolerance claimed its usefulness.
Dropped everything for a week or two, except .5mg clonazepam daily.
Now I have succesfully replaced .5mg clonazepam for .25mg clobro once daily.
It is very effective at this dose, and it excells at social interaction. Very small illusion of sobriety when driving. Completely manageable, but just a warning for bad drivers. At this dose there is slight euphoria and slight sedation.
It is a very powerful drug I will say. From my experience swapping the clonazepam for the clobro I would extrapolate that .25mg bromo is equal to ~1.5mg clonazepam give or take, maybe as far as 2mg.

There is one question which I would love answered, which is the smell of the powder. It's very unpleasent and hard to describe. Burned rotting chicken is the best I can do. Does yours have this same pungent odor? Is this specific to clobro? I do not recall other benzo powdered compunds having any smell whatsoever. Is it an impurity?

Further, here's something interesting as well. A user experience report with Phenazepam which Phenazolam/Clobro is very simliar to in molecular structure. Notice the highlighted portion of the report.

"Breathing is in general a little more difficult."

I don't want to get in the weeds with this but Benzo's 100% can, do and will cause respiratory depression especially at high range doses. How they do this is not up to me to figure out nor do I care.

it is very good.

I meant to say that benzodiazepines do not cause complications from respiratory depression alone. In case of (never fatal) overdose, especially, breathing is slowed. I noticed some from just 0.25mg the other night myself. It was taken after a long work week, sublingually, and within a few minutes noticed my breathing became deep and seemed to be regulating to my now lowered BP, HR, etc. I eventually added another 0.5mg, and then another 0.75mg (bringing me to 1.5mg) at which point I was stumbling, forgetful, and all around very "barred out"

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back