Clobromazolam

Same here. Very interested to find out what it is like.
I have it in silver Xanax bar presses in an unknown mg but probably .25mg .
Diazepam has been my favourite benzo for many years and I've used that exclusively. Since trying all the common benzos and bromazolam, I found clobromazolam to be my favourite, although I am hesitant to be wanting to be on it full time unless I can get at least 50g.
Clobromazolam hits just as fast as any benzo but it gets increasingly sedating for the first 18 hours, then you get an alert, anxiolytic and very calm feeling for the next 24 hours. The elimination half life is the longest I've ever experienced. This is without a doubt my favourite benzo but I'd only use it as a treat like, once a month or less.

i like it, too. it IS incredibly potent, as it should be. i wouldnt really consider it respiratory depression as the other member, so much as respiratory suppression: my breathing and presumably heart rate will simply not go up, making working (somewhat physically demanding at times) within <36+hrs plain difficult. it does slow my breathing for its initial onset (within minutes sublingually), but increasing dose does not cause noticeably increased depression/suppression. i simply start breathing very deeply as in a meditative state. have gone as high as 1.5mg as much as 3 days in a row, and lingering effects were very prominent 24hrs and present 48hrs past that. anxiolytic effects at that 24hr mark were hard to notice as i was very tired and very worried about my work performance, but I made it through and was exceptionally calm ( on the second day). the downside was that after such strong sleep for 3 nights in a row, i felt ok but could not sleep at all one night and then very poorly a couple nights after. this would be expected from a heavy binge of any benzo, for me. i dont do them daily or even weekly anymore but did for many years.

have you tried 3-oh-phenazepam to compare it to? I am interested in it, too, as a more therapeutic and primarily anxiolytic tool. having been around for almost a decade I wouldnt expect the chem to disappear overnight, but you never know, and would prefer to order from big jack while he has stock if possible

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back