Clon legality

Chopper21

Hi I recently pulled into a parking spot, and didn't notice my back end was sticking out some. I was early for my appointment so just was sitting in my truck and noticed I had a few bottles of clon in my organizer 1 I got from Azon I shook 1 of them, and it sounded empty I tried reading it but it was completely empty just then a cop knocked on my window asked if I could straighten my truck but first wanted to see the bottle I had in my mouth. I was honest he searched my truck, and found 1 1/2 of it in my organizer. I live in PA spent hours researching laws, not FDA approved, and uncontrolled substance sounds no worse than having spray paint in the car. If anyone has experience with this please let me know. I'm very worried about it.

Thanks

gonna assume they mean lam since pam is FDA approved.  My advice is simply get a lawyer.  I've known of people who have definitely gotten off charges with uncontrolled/grey area RCs as well as many who didnt, tho all the ones i know of who didnt had a large quantity.  Either way you need a lawyer asap.  Hopefully you said nothing, or as little as necessary. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I meant lam, and he only seen me trying to read the magazine, because I already read that one. He did however take 1 1/2 that I didn't finish yet. I'm asking on here since the lawyers, and police don't know a thing about it. I know more I know moy than they do, also does anyone know if 1 1/2 of clam or 2mg of etlam which would be worse to get. I did my research before getting these magazines to be sure, and it seemed like all was well. Bad read for me anyway, and now I'm paying for it.

Gram, ounce, pound, kilo? Worse would be distribution charge, which assuming gram and no baggies, you're probably not going to catch on a schedule IV substances (or would-be schedule IV anyway).

Anyway, it will come down to state law probably. Quite a few states have taken it upon themselves to schedule these substances, and they don't necessarily follow precedent (i.e., schedule IV for benzos) - some have placed 3tiz, flu@lp and others under Schedule I.

Think clam is just Sch 1 in Va, La, and Or.  (Page 14 on this WHO doc: WHO.)  If you are talking 1 1/2 pills, and they are pressed to look like legit pharma, thats def one way people get charged.  At list for distro, not sure about possession.  Its illegal on its on to manufacturing/sell look-alikes (also just owning a press lol), and obvs no one is really selling RCs that look like pharma "not for human consumption" or whatever, so you cant claim that and so even if the chemical is technically legal, everything around it isnt, so theyll get you on "selling mislabeled chemicals" or something similar.  Like what happened with DRC.  That's all mostly for distro tho, again not sure about simple possession.    Im sure its obvs now, but never play with them drugs in clear view!!!  Did they charge you with something? Also, why was the bottle in your mouth lol?!?!?  Thats just a side question.

Edit: missed your second post, and now i understand.  Like the cop saw you take the pill?  I would maybe call around for different lawyers if you havent already.  What did they charge you with?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just waisting time before my appointment.. I found the clam in my organizer pretty sure it was already completely read that's why I held it up to my mouth and I was right, and put it in the trash in my truck. When searching car he found 1 1/2 very small wet magazines about clam. What I don't get is both in my state of PA say not FDA  approved and uncontrolled substance it seems you should get more trouble for whippits just really worried about this, plus who would think to do so much research on something you can get off of Azon even though I did and it sounded completely legal, and with that small amount it was definitely not for selling.

Thanks 

Anyone with more advice it would be appreciated

Ps not charged with anything. He got my name and number, and said he would be contacting me after lab results

Ps not charged with anything. He got my name and number, and said he would be contacting me after lab results
If they actually have it lab tested then you should be fine. Given its' grey area status and the piddly amount you had I seriously doubt they would bother with any charges.

Thanks for the reply krunchy makes me feel better especially given my profession. I really don't need to play dumb when I first tried it I was looking for cbd on Azon one click led to another and said you might be interested in this did research on it,and it sounded completely legal, and getting it off Azon made me feel better. Bye the way does anyone know the official status of it in PA out of all my hours, and hours of research I couldn't find were it falls into any cosmetic act, it's uncontrolled it's not FDA approved, but so are alot of things. Around here lawyers doctor's even law enforcement doesn't know a thing about it. I honestly thought it would be in the same category as the stuff you see at Wally world that you see in the supplement isle that plays off like it's spelled like the generic name for Xanax really pissed that Azon would sell it. I would think they would screen their vendors, but again to me it seems like out of black grey white this should be in the white area in my state at least for now.

Well thanks for any input, and for reading this.

Think clam is just Sch 1 in Va, La, and Or.  (Page 14 on this WHO doc: WHO.)  If you are talking 1 1/2 pills, and they are pressed to look like legit pharma, thats def one way people get charged.  At list for distro, not sure about possession.  Its illegal on its on to manufacturing/sell look-alikes (also just owning a press lol), and obvs no one is really selling RCs that look like pharma "not for human consumption" or whatever, so you cant claim that and so even if the chemical is technically legal, everything around it isnt, so theyll get you on "selling mislabeled chemicals" or something similar.  Like what happened with DRC.  That's all mostly for distro tho, again not sure about simple possession.    Im sure its obvs now, but never play with them drugs in clear view!!!  Did they charge you with something? Also, why was the bottle in your mouth lol?!?!?  Thats just a side question.

Edit: missed your second post, and now i understand.  Like the cop saw you take the pill?  I would maybe call around for different lawyers if you havent already.  What did they charge you with?
I should have been more clear it was a wet magazine, and I just thought I wonder that's why I had it up to my mouth,but it was already read. However he did find 1 1/2 of the same wet magazine very small magazines

If they actually have it lab tested then you should be fine. Given its' grey area status and the piddly amount you had I seriously doubt they would bother with any charges.
Don't you think if they spend money to lab test they will really try to get me on something?

@Chopper21  Found this on a google search: PA Law.  According to them it would fall under a PA blanket law, but they have to prove that you knowingly bought/used the drug thinking it was a designer drug made to mimic a controlled substance.  Also that link is to an actual law office in PA, so that's a place to call and see if you can get a consult.  

So you received no ticket for anything? Did you receive a receipt for the items he took? Did he place it in an evidence bag? Do you know who the officer is...his name? I've been through similar situations. As far as my situation went, nothing's going to happen. It's not even going to be tested. The chain of custody of this "evidence" will probably negate any further action anyway...

So you received no ticket for anything? Did you receive a receipt for the items he took? Did he place it in an evidence bag? Do you know who the officer is...his name? I've been through similar situations. As far as my situation went, nothing's going to happen. It's not even going to be tested. The chain of custody of this "evidence" will probably negate any further action anyway...
Agreed

They might mail you a ticket.  I doubt if it's any more serious than that.  I would tend to think the officer them away and didn't want to bother with a police report.  No report, no ticket?  That's weird.

Don't you think if they spend money to lab test they will really try to get me on something?
Not really. As DoomKitty implied they would have an uphill battle prosecuting an analogue act case over this and would likely not consider it worth the effort. It's not like you had a couple sheets of ald-52 or whatever.

@Chopper21

Based on my experience in a state next to PA, probably nothing will happen. A friend of a friend got busted with fl@lp bars. Justice didn't even bother once they came back flu@lp. Not even with the counterfeit pill/manufacturing charge.

Now I don't know if this cop kicked it up to the prosecutor and got pushback, or if they didn't and what would've happened if a more motivated cop did kick it up to the prosecutor, but my guess is that it's just not worth the trouble.

Now if you were caught with quite a few grams or more of the stuff or a couple hundred replica pills, that might be worth their time - they'd probably raid your house looking for a pill press and other things.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back