coinbase help

@Jam1976   If you would like to Private message me I would be more than happy to try and help you out with any BTC related problems you might be having!!

@Jam1976   If you would like to Private message me I would be more than happy to try and help you out with any BTC related problems you might be having!!
Hi!!!

For some reason I can’t message! I keep getting error codes when I try to read or write messages. 

I’ll try again the morning. I tried writing to the admins twice but haven’t heard back. I started off as a sponsor. I want full access back!

I’d also like to know how to use bitcoin for donations. I can’t figure out how expensive it is... how to convert values. I’ve signed up for blockchain and CoinMama. Thank you! I’d love help! I’ll try to PM you tomorrow:)

Thanks again!!

I need help. I set up a Coinbase account to donate and when I try to transfer to make my donation it keeps saying there is a hold until funds clear from my bank. It’s been a week, the funds came out of my bank account 5 days ago and I still can’t make the transaction. I’ve tried sending a message to customer support with no response. I’ve never used bitcoin and maybe I just don’t fully understand. Has anyone experienced this with Coinbase?? Thanks.

Yep, they take your 💲 immediately ⚡and make you wait 7-10 days to have use of it. ..🐌⏳ 🐢...maybe they've given you access by now....really wonderful system, huh? Oh well...gotta put up with it in some cases😜

If I use ria will they put a hold on my bank account ? I’m not sure what other payments the vendor I’m donating to takes. 

I need help. I set up a Coinbase account to donate and when I try to transfer to make my donation it keeps saying there is a hold until funds clear from my bank. It’s been a week, the funds came out of my bank account 5 days ago and I still can’t make the transaction. I’ve tried sending a message to customer support with no response. I’ve never used bitcoin and maybe I just don’t fully understand. Has anyone experienced this with Coinbase?? Thanks.
I had the same thing happen this morning. Coinbase let me buy all the bitcoin I wanted, but gave me a message saying it could take 14 days before these funds are available to send. I contacted customer service, who said they'd put in a ticket and get it down to 5-7 days. 

Am I missing something? CS mentioned it would have been quicker to use my debit card, rather than my bank account. Is this simply the trials and tribulations related to using Coinbase? As I've read from others, it's faster and easier to simply write out a manual check and mail it via snail mail. 

Hello Mods,I just donated $15 a few min ago.I finally got to buy from Starlite in forever due to my complete ignorance using Bitcoins.Well now since it "does not look brain surgery hard" today with buying from Jim again I am sooooooo relieved(huge monkey off my back) and as I look at my wallet balance it = 0.19 I just hope my 1st ever donation to this great site & everybody's input ,this donation feels good.I just have to figure how to transfer my BTC out from Paxfuls wallet to a more safe n secure wallet.

@bobfuse if you can send a donation then you can transfer bitcoins, it is just a matter of putting in your personal wallet number and hitting "send".

Thank you for choosing to donate 👍

I will say that you can also buy Bitcoin from bitcoin ATM's. They are easy and convenient to use, the fee may be a little higher but they don't ask for a lot of personal info if you buy $900 or less and they take cash. Just do a search to see if any are in your neighborhood. You do need a wallet first so you can transfer the coins to that when you use it. With nothing more than a name & phone number and you're good to go and you get the coins almost instantly. There are some machines that not only sell coins but buy them from you also. Not bad for the convenience and a little more privacy. Next you'll want to tumble them before you use them if you want real anonymity.

Everything looks correct maybe they just gave u a wrong recipient code email them again I use coinbase also was kinda hard to setup had to call the damn bank tell them stop declining it and give coinbase my drivers license lol but yesterday it worked my magazine orders are in super happy hope it all goes well..I’m still very new to coinbase and Bitcoin my self

Once you have established your Bitcoin acct, the funds will start to be dispersed almost instantly on coinbase. This may vary, depending on the bank you use.

I would suggest getting gdax, or I think it's now called Coinbase Pro. 

I would also get some kind of wallet, like a nano ledger.

You can transfer different coins for cheaper, if you transfer from coinbase, to coinbase pro, and then your ledger.

Once your funds are in your ledger, you can easily donate or by subscriptions. 

It truly is the easiest form of payment to use, once you get the hang of it. It is also more discreet, so that's good.

Hang in there and just know there is a slight learning curve, but you will get over the hump before you know it!

Remember that Google and Youtube are your friends for educating yourself on crypto currency.

I will say that you can also buy Bitcoin from bitcoin ATM's. They are easy and convenient to use, the fee may be a little higher but they don't ask for a lot of personal info if you buy $900 or less and they take cash. Just do a search to see if any are in your neighborhood. You do need a wallet first so you can transfer the coins to that when you use it. With nothing more than a name & phone number and you're good to go and you get the coins almost instantly. There are some machines that not only sell coins but buy them from you also. Not bad for the convenience and a little more privacy. Next you'll want to tumble them before you use them if you want real anonymity.
Yep. BTC atms are the way to go. Quick, easy and you’ve got your $ within an hour TOPS depending on what kind of atm you are using.

Yep. BTC atms are the way to go. Quick, easy and you’ve got your $ within an hour TOPS depending on what kind of atm you are using.
Edit: My mistake. You were talking about using cash. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to pm me if someone needs help with Coinbase or other crypto matters, I can’t guarantee I will reply right away but if I can help I will do my best. Make sure to use Coinbase Pro instead of regular coinbase to avoid the fees. If it hadn’t been for western union and moneygram canceling my transfers I may never have got into crypto. I was so sad having transfers canceled but it was a blessing. I’m invested in cryptocurrency, have made gains by getting into trading, and no cancelled transfers 😀 I guess WU and MG finally did something good!!! 😃

Read all this VERY carefully, I didn't and CB closed my acct. w/o explanation. Be very cautious....

I sent a $20 Bitcoin membership fee, hoping the mods get my message ! 

I know coimbase is expensive, but it's easy. 

I have tried over and over to use coinmomma, 3 different email addresses and 3 different passwords. Still cant make it work. After you have used coinmomma once how do or can you use the same email addresse again,,?

I purchased bitcoin from Coinbase but cannot enable "send" to send it to my wallet. It keeps saying I need to verify my identity but I have uploaded the front and back of my driver's license. It's been more than 10 days since I linked my back account and I received an email that my account was verified. However, when I click "send" I get a message that I have to verify my identity. When I click on either of the two options, it gives me the message to try again. I have sent more than 7 messages to support but just get automated messages on how to verify my identity. I really don't know what to do next except to just get another provider.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I'm sure I am missing something but I don't know what.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back