Comprehensive list of RC's, potential effects, and interactions?

deadly

Hi, I've been looking all around for a somewhat reliable place I can find a list of all the available research chems, effects, side effects, and interactions? is there such a thing? I've never used these before, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'm not a recreational drug user, so I would only be using for therapeutic means if I decide to try them. I obviously don't want anything heavy like mdma or bath salts (I don't even know if those substances are in this category). I know nothing. Sorry if this post is redundant, I've been hustling all day trying to deep clean my house, shop, design, I'm exhausted and somewhat lazy tonight. I'm not asking for the answers here, if someone could just point me in the most reliable direction to do research, I would greatly appreciate it. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. Ugh, it's only Wednesday and it's hot as faawwwwk. 

Deadly

1. I'm also not into the chemistry stuff, so I need it broken down barney style :)  

Hi, I've been looking all around for a somewhat reliable place I can find a list of all the available research chems, effects, side effects, and interactions? is there such a thing? I've never used these before, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'm not a recreational drug user, so I would only be using for therapeutic means if I decide to try them. I obviously don't want anything heavy like mdma or bath salts (I don't even know if those substances are in this category). I know nothing. Sorry if this post is redundant, I've been hustling all day trying to deep clean my house, shop, design, I'm exhausted and somewhat lazy tonight. I'm not asking for the answers here, if someone could just point me in the most reliable direction to do research, I would greatly appreciate it. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. Ugh, it's only Wednesday and it's hot as faawwwwk. 

Deadly

1. I'm also not into the chemistry stuff, so I need it broken down barney style :)  

I have very limited knowledge of RCs. So, I cannot provide a comprehensive list. I can only share what I know of the 2 that I've read up on.

1. Etizolam is a Thienodiazepine whose action is very similar to that of a Benzodiazepine. That is to say that it is a gabaergic that has anxiolytic effects. I would expect that it would carry with it the same withdrawals that you may experience from Benzos.

2. U-47700 is a synthetic Opioid whose strength is said to be ~7.5 times that of Morphine, yet it has the duration of action of C0c@in. Very very short. Again, you'd be likely to experience withdrawals on par with any other strong Opiate/Opioid.

There's really not much more information that I can share with you.  I hope that points you in the right direction with regard to your questions.

-Chronos

While Etizolam affects the whole spectrum of benzodiazepine receptors, what I've read seems to suggest that at the GABAa2 subunit (anxiolytic) it produces inverse tolerance, i.e. it produces continually stronger anxiolytic effects. Because it still has activity at GABAa1,4,5, and 6 it can produce dependence; but because it has a half-life of 6 hours, its a little bit harder to become physically dependent on (or requires daily dosing).

@deadly 

Shymolecule rc's are very reliavle via money order. However, there Is no such info I am aware of. You can research through this vendor. I have ordered about 6 times. No problems and very fast.

I recommend the TripSit Drug Wiki. It has extensive info on effects and interactions on not only RC's, but various kinds of drugs.
I'll definitely have to check that out. I'm looking for something that would be comparable to opi@tes but I have no idea where to start. It's for pain management. I just can't afford those outrageous SY prices. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciated it.

I'll definitely have to check that out. I'm looking for something that would be comparable to opi@tes but I have no idea where to start. It's for pain management. I just can't afford those outrageous SY prices. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciated it.
I completely understand, although I err on the stim side of things.

Reddit, and its related subreddits is a great place for reading up or asking questions, I've found their communities to be very knowledgeable.

This blog post lists several RCs in comparison to various pharmaceutical counterparts. I found it in this thread on Reddit, in the comment section along with further discussions.

I hope any of this will be of help!

I completely understand, although I err on the stim side of things.

Reddit, and its related subreddits is a great place for reading up or asking questions, I've found their communities to be very knowledgeable.

This blog post lists several RCs in comparison to various pharmaceutical counterparts. I found it in this thread on Reddit, in the comment section along with further discussions.

I hope any of this will be of help!
This post is gold. Thank you so much. 

2. U-47700 is a synthetic Opioid whose strength is said to be ~7.5 times that of Morphine, yet it has the duration of action of C0c@in. Very very short. Again, you'd be likely to experience withdrawals on par with any other strong Opiate/Opioid.
That explains why I've seen quite a few warnings about this particular RC... shorter duration (half-life) actually leads to worse withdrawals, which is for instance why they recommend v@lium over any other benzo for tapering down, due to being longer acting.

While many RCs may work really well, there ARE risks.. that can be minimized by reading up. ;) Just be careful!

I was put on Klonopin by my doctor for 17 years when they decided to 'wean' me off. I took 3  1mg tablets a day. That was what THEY had me on. Then when they started to 'wean' me off, they started with 2  1mg tablets a day, I felt like I could not focus and would not leave the house, 2 weeks later we went down again, I got to where I could not remember my birthdate and I did not sleep I was taken to the ER for being in a hypertensive crisis, a nurse wrote down Etizalom/ Internet on a slip of paper. I looked it up and I've tried it, obviously I found my own source for Klonopin, but I've seen the Etizalom on sites that sell trams and those are the  main ones, I have considered using that to help me go down on my klonopin etc, Anyone have any experience with Klonopin vs Etizalom? I hope I've posted in the right spot. 

I was put on Klonopin by my doctor for 17 years when they decided to 'wean' me off. I took 3  1mg tablets a day. That was what THEY had me on. Then when they started to 'wean' me off, they started with 2  1mg tablets a day, I felt like I could not focus and would not leave the house, 2 weeks later we went down again, I got to where I could not remember my birthdate and I did not sleep I was taken to the ER for being in a hypertensive crisis, a nurse wrote down Etizalom/ Internet on a slip of paper. I looked it up and I've tried it, obviously I found my own source for Klonopin, but I've seen the Etizalom on sites that sell trams and those are the  main ones, I have considered using that to help me go down on my klonopin etc, Anyone have any experience with Klonopin vs Etizalom? I hope I've posted in the right spot. 
for future reference it would be better if you took the med names and tweaked them a little bit when you write them. so whoever looks up those meds in search engines doesn't find our nice little community here. please try to do that. we want to stay low key:)  clone/azzzz/ apam is pretty similar to tiz chemically. tiz is more closely related to alp. i think its very close if i am correct. tiz is for research and although it is structurally similar. i find the effects fairly different to alp.(xanz)  for me it has a much more dreamy effect. i always have weird dreams on it which is why i dont use anymore. i would actually wake up kind of panicky after taking it night before. its different but definitely worth it for a benz back up if you need it. and idk about other med sites but i know a couple rc sites that have it . if you need a point in the right direction let me know but i dont get on much these days. they are on here. theres one i like in particular 

@newdaze thanks so much for the reply, Sorry I usually use a code, I guess because part was how my doctor had put me on Klons, thanks for the reminder 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back