could you recommend a vendor who still has quality Kratom?

hello,  I've been having bad luck with my orders lately. I don't know if it's the company or Kratom quality across the board.  either way, I've been getting bunk Kratom.  

I want to try another vendor. one that we can confirm has quality Kratom, to date. I live in the u.s. 

please, help me.

Thank you! 

@Sstidiot

Thank you.  I was leaning towards trying canopy. are there strains you can confirm are good, there?

can anyone else recommend canopy, lately? that is, has anyone gotten good Kratom from them,  within the last couple months? 

Thank you

Earths Pharma Blows most vendors i've tried out of the water, and have good prices on powder and bulk capsules.   Their Elephant and House 42 Strains are my favorites. Based out of CA and they ship fast as soon as payment is comfirmed

@Sstidiot

Thank you.  I was leaning towards trying canopy. are there strains you can confirm are good, there?

can anyone else recommend canopy, lately? that is, has anyone gotten good Kratom from them,  within the last couple months? 

Thank you

Haven't used them since early last year but the white elephant and red thai were outstanding.

• Check out nuwavebotanicals.com , very quality kratom and customer service.  

hello,  I've been having bad luck with my orders lately. I don't know if it's the company or Kratom quality across the board.  either way, I've been getting bunk Kratom.  

I want to try another vendor. one that we can confirm has quality Kratom, to date. I live in the u.s. 

please, help me.

Thank you! 
I have had the most conistent luck with a company called NW Tea. They don't have a website, operate off a PayPal account and a Gmail addy. Usual story, they have an indo contact but the difference with these guys is consistency. I have been through probably 20 orders with them and every time product is stellar. I always order green Maeng da and red Maeng da cuz I don't use gold's or whites so those are the strains am vouching for. The email addy is nwteacompany@gmail.com they are usually prompt to respond. You can tell them u talked to Rainey on the dbguide if you want but not necessary. I just put in another order cuz I am out of KRATOM and don't want to buy at the smoke shop! Good luck! :) 

Mystic Island Kratom. Super cheap and good quality. I ordered from them many, many times. The shipping is also fast. I wish I could still take it!

These guys have been my go to for years! https://mitragaia.com/ They used to be gaiaethnobotanicals.com if that sounds familiar but anyway, I would usually order 500g and get all sorts of free samples (shots,capsules, wtc) so their customer appreciation is next to none, domestic, same day shipping 90% of time, and phenomenal product. Try them out, you won't be disappointed! 

@myalias  when I made this post I had been getting bad Kratom from mystic island.  they used to be quite good.  I hadn't been able to get any good protect from them for a few months. 

acadica was pretty hit or miss.  60% bunk the other orders petty great. 

canopy,  who I've been going with recently I'd say 30% bunk,  the other portion have been decent.  not great but a nice break from Kratom that does nothing or makes one sick. 

I get mine from superspeciosa.com It's Fresh, sealed, minimal human contact with product, and a good price. Lower prices on higher quantities. Usually a great sale on something.

domesticrc said:
botanical bunny in my opinion, but ive never tried anything else other than headshop BS. it tastes good too
I ordered a ton of kratom from there last year and it is wayyy weaker than Kraken (which is why it tastes good lol)  Kratom should taste almost terrible- the more bitter, the better the kratom.   The botanical bunny had great customer service, good prices, was just weak.   I always go back to the Red Vein Borneo from Kraken as my go-to opiate alternative.  I am also interested in trying some new vendors.   May try superspeciosa !!

@myalias  when I made this post I had been getting bad Kratom from mystic island.  they used to be quite good.  I hadn't been able to get any good protect from them for a few months. 

acadica was pretty hit or miss.  60% bunk the other orders petty great. 

canopy,  who I've been going with recently I'd say 30% bunk,  the other portion have been decent.  not great but a nice break from Kratom that does nothing or makes one sick. 
I have noticed that the quality went down too, but it is still better than headshop Kratom. Their prices are the cheapest I have seen so far. 69 per kilo and I can pay with my credit card via an email invoice.

@Roxyanne It's my pleasure! knowing I helped you get what you wanted turned my day from bad to good. I got the green maeng da and the super speciosa house blend. I like both of them. I've been scooping away at them a couple of times a week for a few months now and finally getting low. I'm wanting to find someone like superspeciosa to partner with and start selling my own brand. If or when I get my ducks in a row, you and all our buddies here will be the first to know. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back