could you recommend a vendor who still has quality Kratom?

because i prefer capsules, I tried purkratom.com and kratomcapsules.com. both are quality vendors.

decent prices, especially with often 20% discount codes.(and 10% discount if you provide a review)

free 2 day shipping from FL.

purkratom has a bigger selection, but kratom capsules's white maeng da is in a league of its own, we are talking strong effects from only 2g doses. their yellow vietnamese is super chill like an etzi(mind relaxation effect not muscle). red vein indo knock me out.

overall between these two i never bothered looking elsewhere .

I have noticed that the quality went down too, but it is still better than headshop Kratom.

Have you, or anyone else here, ever tried Urban Ice Organics?

It was advertised on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast as Chris Bell's company, or a company he uses / is sponsored by.

Would love to know where to connect with a consistent high quality vendor.

I miss velvet soul naturals - if anyone comes across them, please contact me! I think they had to take the site down but were still willing to work with people [or at least past customers,] through email.

+/- 9g of their green bali and the relief felt equal to the oxycodone I have had to take.

CarolinaKratom.com is amazing! 

I personally know the owner and he will throw out Kratom if it comes in bunk. He tests for strength of each batch and also for harmful pathogens like salmonella. 
his prices can’t be beat and there is an amazing selection.  
They take all kinds of payments including credit cards 

I have had the most conistent luck with a company called NW Tea. They don't have a website, operate off a PayPal account and a Gmail addy. Usual story, they have an indo contact but the difference with these guys is consistency. I have been through probably 20 orders with them and every time product is stellar. I always order green Maeng da and red Maeng da cuz I don't use gold's or whites so those are the strains am vouching for. The email addy is nwteacompany@gmail.com they are usually prompt to respond. You can tell them u talked to Rainey on the dbguide if you want but not necessary. I just put in another order cuz I am out of KRATOM and don't want to buy at the smoke shop! Good luck! :)
I too have used NW Tea Co.

However, do you find the prices to be a bit outrageous? I mean I know price inflated once it became a little harder to get, but I used to get the same quality kratom for something like 45 for 4oz from velvetsoulnaturals who I cannot find anywhere anymore. They both have the best quality kratom I have tried, but the price is so expensive and taking doses I take is just not sustainable / cost effective. A

Am I the only one paying several hundreds for a half kilo?

I pay $115 for a kilo and I can mix 4 strains. I get 4 bags of my choosing and free shipping from Carolinakratom.com

it ships fast too

https://www.ancientcityalchemy.net/

This used to be Herbal Organics run by Jan out of Floriduh.  Apparently Jan has had some health problems and had to shut down.   Her daughter and son in law have taken over and Ive not used them yet, but there product was always great, and the customer service second to none.  When Jan ran it, you would get free samples,  some ginger candies to settle your stomach and a nice little wooden spoon.   I loved working with Jan and I imagine things wont be any different with her daughter.   I communicated with her daughter when they re-opened and she sounded very much like her mother.   Check out the site and you will find a decent variety of products.  They still have a ways to go as far as getting the products in that her Mom had but they sound like they are stocking up.

Highly recommended Carolinakratom.com  For caps use the green md. That strain is amazing for me. For severe pain keep an extract on hand like gold 45 and use it sublingual (under the tongue for about 5 mins). Works wonders. 

I can recommend Mitragaia as a pretty good & well priced place w/ frequent sales. Also TFH is supposedly good but hard to get onto their list, happy hippo is good but expensive so I’d suggest dennette or mitraman. Hope that helps!

I highly recommend www.botanicalbunny.com 

There is a discount code Reddit20 

Also when your on the site you have to type "speciosa" to see the hidden menu 

I highly recommend www.botanicalbunny.com 

There is a discount code Reddit20 

Also when your on the site you have to type "speciosa" to see the hidden menu 
Last time I bought from them, definitely got some weak powder which is a shame. 2-3 years back they were much better.

Last time I bought from them, definitely got some weak powder which is a shame. 2-3 years back they were much better.
Yah I have gotten weak but only one time.. so I try to same the strains when he puts out variety packs.

Who do u use? I like to try different places in the pursuit of dope kratom

https://goldenmonk.com/

I ordered their red vein maeng da and its extremely good imo. I'm used to taking 80mg 0xy a day and taking 3-4g of this is keeping my withdrawals at bay. I do dose every 4 hrs because of my heavy opi use. 

Anyways not just do I recommend this vendor for quality I also recommend them because coupons stack. I use that "honey" web extension and it found 2 coupons that both worked!! Basically got 1kg for $50.

Greetings, 

Jiub

Treasure house botanicals always has good greens.  I think it comes out to about $20-25 for 250 g

@Scilenny420

my husband has been ordering with them for a few years, I started back about a year ago & he was still ordering from them.

they were great but I don’t know if it’s due to tolerance of taking consistently daily or what but theirs stopped worked for both of us :(

Last time I bought I used science.bio, they test the amount of mitragynine. The one I got has 14mg per gram and it shows. Price is decent too, 50 bucks for 500 grams.

If you like caps, krabot.com has always been good to me. All their caps are 1g, so it’s great to nail down your dose. Quality for me has been good, but I’ve only tried a handful of different vendors.

Check out :  www.herbalcafe.net / www.herbalorganics.com   - The Herbal Cafe , 16 years in business and offers only top quality products.  Free, Same Day shipping through 4:30 eastern weekdays , with Fedex 2 day and overnight options available on checkout .

Hope this helps! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back