Counterfeit postage

A friend of mine spoke to a post master. She said the post master said that the system is down. Routine maintenance is causing the issues w T#
Good to know @Toovee. Thank you!
Yes, always copy and paste links! I copied from a private browser to post.

A friend of mine spoke to a post master. She said the post master said that the system is down. Routine maintenance is causing the issues w T#
Omg so you mean that popping up is just a glitch or bug past few days? cause i’ve been freaking the F out for 1-2 days now not able to get a hold of vendor, but that showed up on my informed delivery that “no tracking will be provided because counterfeit postage was used pack seized contact vendor/sender” or something blah blah gave me heart attack

Omg so you mean that popping up is just a glitch or bug past few days? cause i’ve been freaking the F out for 1-2 days now not able to get a hold of vendor, but that showed up on my informed delivery that “no tracking will be provided because counterfeit postage was used pack seized contact vendor/sender” or something blah blah gave me heart attack
you really shouldn't "freak out" about tracking ever unless it outright says it's being seiz3d, held or insp3cted. all it technically says is these packages aren't eligible to be tracked. people really need to understand that a buyer can't automatically be held at fault because of the shipper using a fake label. they would need to start an investigation and find probable cause that you were a co-conspirator.

@Layne_Cobain can you dm ? I can dm you for some reason.
Hey dude I think it’s bc I still haven’t donated yet? I was of the understanding If you were just a member who hadn’t donated you couldn’t direct message? Maybe im wrong?

which I TRULY plan to do I know I’ve said that a few times over the course for anyone whose seen my replies but it’s worth it for obvious fkn reasons I want and need access to the us section besides other reasons like there’s so many good and decent ppl here and I don’t think it’s necessarily right to just look to “free load” as may enter some ppl heads and im sure some do off good info and other ppls research exc (NOT saying you’re saying that at all) just if anyone was thinking that I’d understand 100 percent bc I’ve been a member for a while now and have yet to donate but I will im just constantly overwhelmed and honestly crippled by anxiety n mental health “problems” and chronic pain where it makes the most minor things and little “to do” things feel like too much So I basically never get jack shit done or Very little day to day basis.

Anyways myb for the ramble you didn’t ask for any of that…it turns out it wasn’t necessarily a glitch but it’s all good was NOT the vendors fault was the stupid postage place he purchased label from they fkd up and is what caused the message me and others were seeing from this specific vendor but he explained it all and he was as freaked out by it as I was and I’m sure the others were but I’m sure more so since it be him on the line even more so than the buyers …also with his reputation it made no sense why he’d risk it all to do such a thing as use fake postage but hey, when the mind panics…the mind panics.

He sorted it out with the place so it’s all good he assured me nothing to stress about it’s ok.

Sorry for the essay homie if it’s something you’re comfortable saying here since can’t dm (I guess?) go ahead or maybe I answered it perhaps idk if you were one of the “others” lol who was bugging out along with me. Hope you’re having a good night dude ✌️

you really shouldn't "freak out" about tracking ever unless it outright says it's being seiz3d, held or insp3cted. all it technically says is these packages aren't eligible to be tracked. people really need to understand that a buyer can't automatically be held at fault because of the shipper using a fake label. they would need to start an investigation and find probable cause that you were a co-conspirator.
I know that dude but as I said in my reply to @Deepnorth , when the mind panics the mind panics. Especially when you’re admittedly an always anxious-thinking the worst basket case 😝 😔 and I had never seen a message like that before in all my dealings with the DW back in the day so when I saw “no tracking available because counterfeit postage used blah blah” whatever it said can’t remember and started googling what does DELETED do with packs in that case and saw not only do they not send them since they’ve begun cracking down, they open them up first before destroying them so then my minds going to okay this message is gonna change in a week or so to one of the other messages I saw on the DELETED site when frantically researching it “package has been seized by DELETED” and even worse the one about “package has been seized by law enforcement.”

When I calmed myself down a bit I started thinking how they still have to prove as the buyer I did anything and hey, I could just deny it and all right but still man what can I say….it was just definitely not a potential giant problem and scare I need with everything else going on with me…and the fact also a huge part along w the pain of the reason I need my mags is to retain some form of sanity in my life lol.

So anyways again, another essay by me sorry…but yeah I freaked the absolute f**k out I admit that…right or wrong. Not an excuse just a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i was also a bit sketched out because looking up the counterfeit postage thing it says

Anyone else that got this message about postage still receive their package I know of at least one guy who gotten the counterfeit postage tracking and got the package today gives me some hope

I wouldnt be too stressed about it if its just an error on **** side, I was just worried about initially searching up the counterfeit tracking thing because it says that packages shipped with counterfeit packaging wont be shipped and are **** property.

It sucks the tracking isnt working though still and it isnt even showing up in the "Expected in 1-2 days section" after it saying it was going to be delivered today. Ive got my fingers crossed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else that got this message about postage still receive their package I know of at least one guy who gotten the counterfeit postage tracking and got the package today gives me some hope
there was a handful of people on dre4d that said they had packages land on saturday and missprint has reported some of her subscriptions landing

No.. touchdown. 4 days and counting. Nada damn thing but silence and lots of anxiety. So what happens when it gets returned? What happens when they leave a pink card? I cant esign because tracking obviously doesn't work.. Seriously I could throw up im so worked up. Fuck

No.. touchdown. 4 days and counting. Nada damn thing but silence and lots of anxiety. So what happens when it gets returned? What happens when they leave a pink card? I cant esign because tracking obviously doesn't work.. Seriously I could throw up im so worked up. Fuck
Hang in there. Seems like a big cluster fuckery for sure. Let’s all hope the storm clears. Seems like the policy would be to deliver rain sleet or snow and ask for postage to be paid? That’s what seems reasonable not just hold someone’s Amazon or temu (:). Bizarre. Just when we think we have seen it all…..but no…..keep us posted bro

Hang in there. Seems like a big cluster fuckery for sure. Let’s all hope the storm clears. Seems like the policy would be to deliver rain sleet or snow and ask for postage to be paid? That’s what seems reasonable not just hold someone’s Amazon or temu :)). Bizarre. Just when we think we have seen it all…..but no…..keep us posted bro
When it's in I'll post

Yes, many have now received, from different vendors.

even if my vendors assured me thats this is a non issue... but it just adds to my anxiety as ALL packages have now disappeared from my ID... i won't stop freaking out until t/d i guess

yes i got my pack, but i only got the counterfeit postage notice on the USPS app a couple of days after my package arrived. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Im curious

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back