Counterfeit postage

yes i got my pack, but i only got the counterfeit postage notice on the USPS app a couple of days after my package arrived. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Im curious
payment from the labeling service to u5p5 ran into some issues leading to the labels being falsely marked as illegitimate after the fact

Yes, many have now received, from different vendors.
Yes - Like me, for example over this last weekend.
- I had two non related to each other pizza shops bring my dinner on two separate days via P@nyXpre$$. All things were going smooth. Until..

One of the pies I watched for the usual amount of time from donating to d@@r with no apparent issue until that is the Pepperoni Truck was seemingly halted because the Pony Peeps stated that their gas and fuel donation was Monopoly Bux! So I of course freaked to myself after googling and I lost ability to monitor the Pie travels. I assumed the Pie was kept at the Pony stable, but to my surprise they weren’t hungry and just left it in usual place. Both. Phew. Maybe some of you have been there done that - but first for me.

I spoke to that Pies baker and they gave me a “we’re researching- we’re not worried - we see DAILY “. (??). As if we needn’t worry - yea ok
I still need to see if they can assure me that won’t happen again. I can’t predict the Pony trainers will be as flexible on the next one.

The other Similar situation occurred with unrelated but same kind of Anchovies Pie place. This time, the pizza place oddly enough didn’t give me a Donation code to help me so I didn’t even know their Pie was with Pony Peeps - but at the end of day the food was (happily actually) dropped. Because I was not with code I didn’t know if this was actually at first glance food or not , so I Pony Sited up then Tea En and sure enough that same friendly red message was there. So I knew what kind of pizza I had

So yes - two different pizza shops made food and sent out their Ubers. One pie came a day before the other. Since first had same red kind of “hello” - I figured glitch. Happy to say second pie and although I got the same red note came next day and same thing - they dropped food and drove away….

My red note was odd I don’t know why they say all ( thank goodness) they do is stop letting me watch its travel. I don’t understand why the water has to suffer on account not the baker and his Ubers. But for now it’s fine.

Keep in mind There are levels to the red message .
- the next one (level) was “we keep and open pie and probably consume and then lasso you for the un-needed carbs you forced us to eat. THANKFULLY that wasn’t related to either. But still I could have done without either message.

Both pies were first level red . This time.

I am still trying to decide if I can trust my favorite pizza places when they say it’s nothing to get worked up over. But they are on different side of the food fence.

I was excreting reddish cement blocks used commonly for building fireplaces until both pies were left and Pony Boys didn’t stick around looking to mooch off me.

I am debating about my next donation- I know if I ask if Red situation is fixed I’ll get the typical lie “Sure of course my homey!” just to get my donations

yes i got my pack, but i only got the counterfeit postage notice on the USPS app a couple of days after my package arrived. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Im curious
I know this isn’t the time or THE PLACE to compare or display where our notices started, but I’d love to know if it’s widespread or just with the same pack people as I was working with. When I first saw this on my pack This past week and weekend for first time, I felt alone - I didnf realize that all you peeps were in same head scratching panic. And yes, for 24hrs I was pure panic

I didn’t know this thread was here even after I searched post@ge key word

same here, i got mine today. usps is a mess sometimes lol.
@crackrocks! hi- so I’m curious - I couldn’t tell by your post - were u set up w/ I.D after you donated / or did you have to wait for it to appear in u$p$ app ?

I always need to look up my #’s on my own when I work with these two specific vends as the two busy bees I interact with state at start ( that they don’t usually give.)

Oddly enough - as I mentioned above one of mine has yet to appear in the app. I can manually look it up, but it’s not right there like most -if not all of - the others. And Because I didn’t know that info until P$@rma Claus brought , I can’t say for sure if it had Red (Angry) message the whole time or not.

The other one was fine until it got near Oz, and then changed from normal to WTH?! format .

I hope this cr@p gets resolved. !

I know this isn’t the time or THE PLACE to compare or display where our notices started, but I’d love to know if it’s widespread or just with the same pack people as I was working with. When I first saw this on my pack This past week and weekend for first time, I felt alone - I didnf realize that all you peeps were in same head scratching panic. And yes, for 24hrs I was pure panic

I didn’t know this thread was here even after I searched post@ge key word
haha same, i wasnt really panicked since i only got the notice after i received my package, but i was extremely confused and kinda worried my vendor fucked up. Seems like its just a U5P5 issue cause all of the other tracking services i used were and are totally fine thankfully, no issues, just the u5p5 app

haha same, i wasnt really panicked since i only got the notice after i received my package, but i was extremely confused and kinda worried my vendor fucked up. Seems like its just a U5P5 issue cause all of the other tracking services i used were and are totally fine thankfully, no issues, just the u5p5 app
Ha! I saw mine before they came . I must have read fast and assumed they kept. That’s why I was s’ing bricks! lol
I was thinking when dropped “yea right I’m not falling for it - you’re across street watching me!”
But I know my street and played dumb. Didn’t investigate for couple hours later however just in case

Ha! I saw mine before they came . I must have read fast and assumed they kept. That’s why I was s’ing bricks! lol
I was thinking when dropped “yea right I’m not falling for it - you’re across street watching me!”
But I know my street and played dumb. Didn’t investigate for couple hours later however just in case
hahaha thats a good call man, thankfully i only order legal RCs, so i guess that gives me a little peace of mind that ill probably not get tackled by a 300lb postal inspector, are you ordering RC's too?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back