Crazy Leg Spasms on Setriline

Mr. R0B0T

Anybody else experience crazy leg spasms and calf cramps while on Setriline? 

I started 25mg once a day about 6 weeks ago. My doc said it helps with nerve pain, but lately, my legs have been killing me. 

Are you taking anything else?

Are you diabetic?

Blood pressure high?

If not, that's an odd side-effect and kinda worrisome.  It's one of the few SSRI's that are sort of agreeable with everyone.  Can you try taking half your dose for 4 days and see if it goes away?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had muscle jerks when i was on lexapro. It is an ssri like zoloft. When i would sit still calf or shoulder would jerk. Almost like what happens when u are about to fall asleep and are jerked awake. 

My doc had no idea why  

I know this post is old but i thought you might b still be around to say what ended up happening. Did you ever get any explanation?

I take just 50mg of Setriline a day and it causes me to have awful RLS, im constanstly either jerking my leg or hands or arms. When i lay down i get a lot of leg spasm. Better than my previous depressive thoughts though. 

I take just 50mg of Setriline a day and it causes me to have awful RLS, im constanstly either jerking my leg or hands or arms. When i lay down i get a lot of leg spasm. Better than my previous depressive thoughts though

Yesterday my wife was prescribed Requip it's generic name is Ropinirole. She took the first one last night when her legs started driving her crazy and forgot she'd taken it but realized her legs had completely stopped the jerking. She doesn't take an SSRI though but the med worked. 

@Jiub1 We were very surprised that it worked!  Good luck with it 🤞🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back