Credit where credits due

Craig2636

I just wanna say a big heartfelt thankyou to all those that have made this site possible. Although I ve never posted here until recently, i actually found this site a few years back and been on and off since then. The meds I ve managed to obtain thanks to this place has saved my life quite literally and for that you guys deserve a medal. I could go on and on about the strife I found myself in over the last 5 years but I ll save u all the sob story. Up until recently i was completely drug and med free for over a year and my life slowly but surely became intolerable again to the point of crazy suicidal ideation follwed by the realisation that I ve gotta just suck it up and accept I'm gonna need meds for life. After many trips to the docs over the years and trial and errors of all types of drugs they given me. None have quite given me the relief I need other than the meds they re not willing to give out and for that alone this place has been my saviour. 

Im not really a big poster or into talking about meds on a regular basis. I d rather just take my meds and get on with life. Whether I stick around and aim for the 500 post mark or not I don t know yet as for now I'm happy to just source my meds and get on with it. But I ve come to the realisation that the people who source the meds deserve just as much credit and my new source that I found from here is keen on me leaving feedback and that's the least I could do tbh. So yeh I'm still new to bitcoin but I'm in a position where I can make a small donation as a way of thanks and I ve just gotta find out how to do it now. 

Wishing you all find happiness in this lifetime wherever it may come from and thanks once again for the lifesaving forum that you are.

@Craig2636 This forum gave me a better quality of life as well so, I'll give credit as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us.

Thanks for your reply ipon. Is there a way I can direct message you to ask how to donate or can u please point me in the right direction for it? I'd greatly appreciate it thanks.

@Craig2636 There is no way to DM without becoming a sponsor. If you want easy bitcoins I would start by running a search to see if you have a bitcoin atm near you. If you don't have one then another easy way to get bitcoin is by signing up at Paxful and buy coin with western union. You could also try coinflip to buy bitcoin using a credit card. Also, you could try changelly to buy with credit card. Oh then there are these guys.

Thanks again ipon you ve been a gem. I ve found the section I needed with the bitcoin address. I'm all sorted now. Thanks for your time and patience. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back