Curious if its just me.... come on n y

smoop

Been waiting on a letter sitting for 6 days inbound in ny from indian iop.  Is it just me or the same for others?  In S.E. fl. Im sure its the weather but its EX mail and thought it would process faster never had one sit this long.  Could be that i let my cookie jar run dry and im counting the minutes?  Just a new iop and hate the unsure feeling .  Any thoughts or wisdim?

I've waited a lot longer than that for packages coming through NY & still got them ok. Over 2 weeks & I might start worrying.

Oh, & I don't think customs cares if a package is express or not--that just moves faster when it's out of their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ... just hate sitting on eggshells using a much better iop today simply by reading my lil butt off and this group!!! Thanks to all who provide 411 as it keeps us safe and happy. 

Well im in that outbound side and cleared whoooop whoooop should be tomorrow!!!!!!

Peace

Smoop 

Had one once sit in NY for seven days, then never any progress at all, then got returned to sender but usps tracking didn't update site until it was already back at origin country.  turned out it was nothing ominous, just difficulty reading the zip code or something.  Re Ship arrived in five days.

Any input on this is appreciated.  I've have ordered benzos from overseas before and they always get here without going to customs.  This time, the tracking said inbound to customs retained reason:  other.  Then two days later, I got another email update saying it was at the processing facility in NY where it usually goes to reach its destination.  Then six hours after that, I got an update that was backwards saying it was outbound from customs which occurred two hours prior to it arriving at the NY facility.  Do they open all packages sent to customs that are retained?  Should I not sign for this package (registered mail) in case they are trying to set me up?  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

The USPS is a mess. We had a big storm not too long ago & didn't see any mail for 9 days. We had Amazon packages that we were told were available at the PO, went to get them & were told at the PO that they were out for delivery that day but we didn't see them for another 3 days. My point is that any weird info coming from the USPS is probably just their own screw ups. If customs opened it they would have confiscated it & the only time the USPS opens anything is if they think you're trying to ship non-media materials using book rate. If it has been opened you can probably tell when you see the package. It's probably fine to sign.

Thanks, I am just paranoid they are setting me up to sign and then arrest but I haven't heard of that actually happening to anyone.  It is just scary because if it was sent to customs saying retained reason: other, you would think they would have opened it and I should be getting a love letter not the delivery??

When I did have a package confiscated tracking never gave a reason. It just showed the package as sitting in customs. 

Was it US tracking?  If so, it doesn't show on there's; the reason shows on the sending country's site.

Was it US tracking?  If so, it doesn't show on there's; the reason shows on the sending country's site.
THIS IS YOUR 4TH THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!!!.  You started your own, didn't like  the answers and so now you've hijacked 3 others.   You are being super ridiculously paranoid and annoying and rude.  NOBODY CARES about your 150 pills, nobody is going to come get you.  ALL PACKAGES GO THOUGH CUSTOMS!!!!!  Some they open most get waved through.  Your package is in a sort center in NY, which means it is now constitutionally protected US Mail.  If the CBP agents wanted to coordinate with DEA and local vice in a joint task force costing tons of money and manpower they wouldn't give you a heads up by letting you know they were detaining your package.  Instead of "Inbound to Customs" the site your using probably just uses different language "Detained by customs".  I already told you before you had my post deleted that there is a thread on this site about this exact same " detained by customs  Reason:Other" and the person walked through all the tracking and it showed up unopened and all good to go.  You found that thread and hijacked it asking all the same things you are asking in this thread, taking nothing from the experience of others.  Chill out and listen to those who are wiser and more experienced than yourself.  Doing this is just irritating people.

Take a lude and chill out, every time your question is answered you come up with another "what if" or "was it...."   Nobody knows, its a massive system too big for us to understand, people use it to import tons of cocaine and heroin every year, you're not even on their radar.  Just sign for your 150 little pills (even if the envelope has been opened, cause nobody cares) and enjoy your little reprieve from totally freaking out over this tiny package.  Nobody is going to come get you, nobody cares you imported 150ct Benzos, nobody cares that you got a letter from India.  They see these things all day every day and it just isn't a big deal.  Now, TANGODDESS, please chill out your package cleared customs  and your package will be at your house in the next 3 days.  You have nothing to worry about. CHILL!

In fact, how about we make a bet.  If you receive your package by Wednesday you have to write about how smart I am and how you worried about nothing and caused a big to do.  If it does not show up and the jumpout boys get you I'll put money on your commissary books.  You obviously don't like hearing the truthful answers or you wouldn't have cried to the mods about my posts.  Your package is fine, I know you want to hear you are the center of a RICO investigation buy you're not a big fish. Enjoy your benzos when they arrive Wednesday.

Last edited:
Im sorry i didnt think i started 4 threads about this ... i guess im not welcomed here was just trying to get some information and im sorry i was a burden.  You wont see another post from me.  Sorry

@smoop The previous post was not directed at you! Jimbo should perhaps have said "hijacked" when referring to tangoddess. 

Im sorry i didnt think i started 4 threads about this ... i guess im not welcomed here was just trying to get some information and im sorry i was a burden.  You wont see another post from me.  Sorry
Oh, my man!  I didn't mean it toward you.  I quoted Tangodess because that is who I was referring to. This chick Tangodess posted a thread and then hijacked 3 others making the all about what was happening to her and her package.  Plus she would not take any advice from anyone so I was giving her a hard time, because her questions were answered many many times before she started asking them again here in yours.  Sorry if I made you feel unwanted, that was not my intention.  This is a really cool board and people are very friendly for the most part.  If you ever get into it with anyone its usually easy to work out.  We're all here for pretty much the same reason, and to have fun.  Please stick around.

Last edited:
@jimbojones I knew you were trouble the minute I laid eyes on your first posts.  :lol:    My intuition never fails.   

@smoop Please stay around and do not get discouraged with regards to posting. JimboJones was referring to another member.  He is absolutely telling the truth. 

Thanks guysfor the support hey im a chick and of course jump to conclusions lol.... sorry for the confussion. 

Even if the letter is opened at customs as long as it's a months worth or so no one is interested it's a waste of customs time to do controlled deliveries on small amounts of vits.Now if it was in the 1000s they may indulge even then a LL is probably all you'd recieve for BNZs. ...

Peace 

Bliss.....

Thanks for the reply .  I got what i waited for all that time and it was bunk. Wah wah 

Thanks for the reply .  I got what i waited for all that time and it was bunk. Wah wah 
Unlucky mate care to inform us of the vendor or site?.

Perhaps they should go in the blacklist...

Sorry if you've allready mentioned the source and ive been too lazy to look!?.

Peace 

Bliss....

AH an Indian source loadsa bunk meds there and that's why they are not allowed here,exept one of course M/M  but even he seems to be having problems with bunk at the mo!!!.

Peace 

Bliss. .....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back