Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter buyer2015
  • Start date Start date
B

buyer2015

If you had a package sent to you with a TN that had to go through customs, can you please tell me how long it sat in customs when it is going as fast as possible? I asking shortest time in best case scenario and not worst case. Thanks

If you had a package sent to you with a TN that had to go through customs, can you please tell me how long it sat in customs when it is going as fast as possible? I asking shortest time in best case scenario and not worst case. Thanks
Domestic I've had a 4/6 day sit in Custz.Then it starts Moving N home within 3 day's ..I had one pack fall off the map .The TN Stopped Working and all ,My Vendor reshipped half but said always Wait 3 weeks cause they might release it....Never Happened but the Reship flew right through.

M.

Airmail seems to go through quicker if your doing a Next Day ,But there Looked at more,No worries usually always go right through cause there on a Time frame .

M.

So are you saying it been as long as 4/6 or this is the fastest it has gone through? I'm looking for the fastest it has taken.
Domestic overseas ALWAYS 10+14 days ATLEAST ..if You go Mexy you can get in two days for twice the price.Im WELLWELL STOCKED ,so I'm just gonna keep on Building my Pile of Bozoz,All I need .The rest are US Prescribed.

M.

I think hes asking how long it will sit in customs. I too would like to know average customs processing.

IE received inbound customs xxxx day

Released for delivery xxxx day

whats the average wait "In customs"

i've had packages sit in customs for 10 days or longer, and some that cleared within a day... it varies quite a bit. you're lucky if it makes it out of there within a day or 2.

i've had packages sit in customs for 10 days or longer, and some that cleared within a day... it varies quite a bit. you're lucky if it makes it out of there within a day or 2.
Thanks cherry for answer. I know it can vary and be a while but I wanted to know the fastest one could expect.

Thanks Sleepless for re clarifying.

wow for it to go over 5days must be allot of people on vacation or mail coming in that week for sorting... 

Just had my package clear cust, spent 4 days in. For update.

I have had one day to 16 days in Jamaica QUEENZ. The sixteen days was over Christmas this year...and the one day has been many many times. West coast seems to sit in customs longer I hear.

Dumb question. Jamaica is after customs, correct? I ask as I have a package sitting there.

I'm still waiting on one since the 8th, not that I expect faster, just letting everyone know. Will also let you know when and if it clears.

Last edited:
Dumb question. Jamaica is after customs, correct? I ask as I have a package sitting there.
I think so. it was the next step for mine after it said cleared customs. it also has a note that says:

"Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA, NY  on January xx, 20xx at x:xx am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.",

and depending on  its airmail or pony express. I hear Air is 2 days after queens, and Pony is like 6 to 10 days after queens

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your helpful reply 😊. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow as it's air. I'm used to my packages going to garden city, which seems to be faster.

I have had one day to 16 days in Jamaica QUEENZ. The sixteen days was over Christmas this year...and the one day has been many many times. West coast seems to sit in customs longer I hear.
I have been curious about the west coast customs people mention. Is there any vendors that go through the west coast first. Most are in EU or a similar location longitudinally I thought, so wouldn't it always go through the east coast first regardless of the final destination in NA?

I have been curious about the west coast customs people mention. Is there any vendors that go through the west coast first. Most are in EU or a similar location longitudinally I thought, so wouldn't it always go through the east coast first regardless of the final destination in NA?
No. As a matter of fact, some vendors will not ship to the west coast. You will need a remailer to work with them.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back