Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter buyer2015
  • Start date Start date
You do NOT want your orders to go through WC customs. 4/5 of my LL have come through WC customs (5 LL in 12 years).

hmmmm.... don't know where mine came through as there is no tracking with SL

No. As a matter of fact, some vendors will not ship to the west coast. You will need a remailer to work with them.
So you are saying there are vendors to the south or west of NA and their stuff goes through West Coast Customs? LOL I'm laughing because I just realized that is also the name of a custom car maker in Cali that has a show on TV. Maybe that's why it doesn't get through. j/k

omfg my 1st pack and 2pack hit customs 1hr apart, 1st pack cleared already out of customs 2nd pack still sitting in there since the 7th or 8th, i guess 2nd pack can be a LL , or a loss, i hate this waiting 

but than again another pack from someone else still hasn't hit customs yet,and it was sent the same time the other packs were sent that already scanned customs last week, so they may be backed up, i dunno, but i dont like it 

omfg my 1st pack and 2pack hit customs 1hr apart, 1st pack cleared already out of customs 2nd pack still sitting in there since the 7th or 8th, i guess 2nd pack can be a LL , or a loss, i hate this waiting 

but than again another pack from someone else still hasn't hit customs yet,and it was sent the same time the other packs were sent that already scanned customs last week, so they may be backed up, i dunno, but i dont like it
Why are you worrying? There is no need to. Not even close! You can have two packages mailed from the same address on the same date that can arrive a week apart. Seriously, theree is no need to worry.

postal guy had a real attitude with me but i kept to cool and kept my mouth shut and kept it movin

Has anyone ever had a letter scanned twice in Custy's? With in 5 mins of each other?? I think that's not a good sign, unless it flew right through.. but both said received and were 3 hours apart(the notifications) scans 5 mins apart.. 1st one AFTER the second? Sooo Imma HOPE it flew through cuz I can't take another "Losing Bet" right now.. 

since i joined and started , shortest was 2days longest was 9days 

Has anyone ever had a letter scanned twice in Custy's? With in 5 mins of each other?? I think that's not a good sign, unless it flew right through.. but both said received and were 3 hours apart(the notifications) scans 5 mins apart.. 1st one AFTER the second? Sooo Imma HOPE it flew through cuz I can't take another "Losing Bet" right now..
With customs, anything is possible. You should never worry until it has been inactive for fifteen days.

my package cleared customs but hasnt moved in a few days...the waiting is fine with me...just curious if i am in the clear or could they still scoop it up

I have a question about customs and wait time. I apologize if this has been answered before but I have been reading the threads and have not seen it. I currently have one that's been sitting in customs for 40 days now. When it had been about a month since I had ordered it I placed another order with a different vendor. That one will be there for 15 days tomorrow. So it seems I will not be receiving either order. Is there a good wait time between placing orders if its obvious you won't receive your pack?

Maybe I've just been lucky but none of my letters are never in customs more than a day or two. But I always keep orders small, maybe 100, 200 vitamins at the most.

If I had something in customs for 40 days I'd be asking for a reshipment. But then again, weather has been especially bad but even a few weeks ago I got a letter from half way around the world to west coast in 9 days total.

I know Xmas is completely different but that's almost 3 months ago now.

My last pack was 43 minutes in and out of customs. Literally, 43 minutes. Longest wait I have had was probably six to seven days. At fifteen days, maybe a problem, at 30 days usually an LL or it's been misplaced and shows up out of nowhere. That's kind of what I've experienced myself and reading others.

My last pack was 43 minutes in and out of customs. Literally, 43 minutes. Longest wait I have had was probably six to seven days. At fifteen days, maybe a problem, at 30 days usually an LL or it's been misplaced and shows up out of nowhere. That's kind of what I've experienced myself and reading others.
Off topic, what flavor of Skoal do you prefer?  I'm a Copenhagen Southern Blend Man myself, but when it comes to Skoal, nothing beats wintergreen.

What country is clocking a 43 minute customs clearance?  I would like to buy from anyone in that area!

I am new to this forum. I have a letter that has been inbound to New York customs since March 15. Sent EMS from India. Is this normal? The last One went through in 24 hrs. I appreciate any help. My tracking finger is wearing out.

I am new to this forum. I have a letter that has been inbound to New York customs since March 15. Sent EMS from India. Is this normal? The last One went through in 24 hrs. I appreciate any help. My tracking finger is wearing out.

Off topic, what flavor of Skoal do you prefer?  I'm a Copenhagen Southern Blend Man myself, but when it comes to Skoal, nothing beats wintergreen.

What country is clocking a 43 minute customs clearance?  I would like to buy from anyone in that area!
Skoal Mint Xtra long cut. And it's a euro vendor.

Yeah, it's relaitivley normal. Customs is hard to understand. Some packages fly through and others stall their for weeks. Today is the 21st and I don't think customs does much on the weekends. Friday was only four days. I've a had leather jacket sit in customs for 13 days before it moved. S

Thank you so much for your response. I woke up this morning and had an email from USPS saying that it was outbound and had left Jamaica enroute to destination. I should have it by Tuesday. I am New to this forum and want to thank you again.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back