Customs

Nothing, they do nothing 99% of the time. 

On occasion they open them and if it contains medicines they refer it to the FDA who then sends you a letter.  Sometimes they open them and send you your drugs anyway, it'll just have green "INSPECTED BY US CUSTOMS" tape on the package.  You have to imagine the volume of packages that are coming into the country through a very few points of entry, especially small parcels.  They just don't care that much and have bigger fish to fry. 

Personally I like Registered Mail that requires a signature, I've never had one get gotten as it requires extra work and collaboration with a USPS postmaster even for customs to open them.

Its not like the airport where everything goes through the Xray machine and a guy is looking at all of it.
I kinda figured as much.

I kinda figured as much.
Yeah, unless you are importing Schedule I drugs (they will stop and knock even if its a small ammount),  a fair amount of OXY or Morphine ampules (10+)  then they are going to leave you alone.  Maybe 1K xanax bars will catch their attention but keep in mind the government division works to your advantage.  With actual medicines (not scheduled, and scheduled pharmys) US Customs hands those items off to the FDA (who work in she same customs building).   The then make a decision to send a LL or just send you your gear. 

They almost always confisnscate scheduled meds (sometimes they let them go, but rarely) and send a LL FROM FDA NOT CUSTOMS.   Because the FDA is in charge of the drugs and deciding if its OK to import NOT US CUSTOMS, they just examine small percentage of the incoming packages from cusomse (customs opens them FDA decides if they are legal to pass into the US).  Customs tend to focus on areas known for drug trafficking, Serbia, Moldove, Bulgaria, and the Phlipines are not on that list so you are pretty safe your gear will be unmolested.  FDA concentrates on India and Pakistan and China trying to stymie the influx of counterfeit fake drugs and dangerous drugs unapproved by the FDA.   

Order from Peru, Pakistan or Columbia and the case might be a little different, being those are RED FLAG countries for drug trafficking, customs will definitely put their hands in those packages.   CHINA sends so much shit its impossible to inspect even a small portion, so they tend to leave smaller packages alone.

Hope that helps!  Any other questions you have please ask, I'm here to help and won't inundate you with made up facts.  I know of what I speak.  If you need advice on what countries to order from to avoid customs problems let me know,  I know my international shit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back